Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage  (Read 22491 times)
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:33:46 PM

Hope they will keep their promises like what they told in the roadmap as you can see there are so many competitors in this forum.
The project will be going according to the roadmap. And the team will keep their promise.
The team is doing very well in this bearish market. The team is taking actions towards its development and trying to complete the work as early as they can.
The team is doing well at this time but the market condition has become worse. Who knows when this bearish market will end and the bull will come.
We don't know when will bull run come. But without expecting about the bull run we have to work hard until we get what we are looking for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:42:55 PM

Dear community,
We invite you to get acquainted with the Saturn Black concept in our blog.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:29:50 PM

Thanks for the update. I enjoyed reading the information provided. I respect your efficiency and interest in the maximum development of the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:59:01 PM

Thanks for the update. I enjoyed reading the information provided. I respect your efficiency and interest in the maximum development of the project.
Absolutely agree. Not every project has such members in the team who constantly develop the project through various sources.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:15:44 AM

Absolutely agree. Not every project has such members in the team who constantly develop the project through various sources.
That is right. And I am so glad that this project Saturn having this team working behind for the success of the project keep on having a constant provided information to continuous have a good bond between the project team and the community.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:25:59 AM

Same goes here for me. I am very much glad that this team behind the Saturn is very much active in providing us the information we wanted and needed to hear out from them. Keep going ang I am hoping for more opportunities and achievements ahead.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
caytienbct

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:34:44 AM

Maintaining the good communication approach will help Saturn Platform build up its strong and big community over time.
The team should keep communicate well and transparently with community.
Same goes here for me. I am very much glad that this team behind the Saturn is very much active in providing us the information we wanted and needed to hear out from them. Keep going ang I am hoping for more opportunities and achievements ahead.
After that, it's time to focus on technical developments.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:27:38 AM

Dear community,
We invite you to get acquainted with the Saturn Black concept in our blog.

Their blog is way too great enough to build a startup of the community in this project. Hope you can gather more communities around the world.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:34:23 AM

Maintaining the good communication approach will help Saturn Platform build up its strong and big community over time.
The team should keep communicate well and transparently with community.
After that, it's time to focus on technical developments.
Not quite true opinion since if I had the biggest opportunity to make more developments in this project, I would think twice for it and going to make money first.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:57:34 AM

The team is doing very well in this bearish market. The team is taking actions towards its development and trying to complete the work as early as they can.
Well, it is not bearish as you say but it just getting down for a moment. Expect to be waiting for some days and you'll see that cryptocurrencies are moving up rapidly.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:33:49 PM

Well, I wonder what you are actually enjoy by reading the information of the update? It is just basically an update how you'd enjoy it?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:58:51 PM

Hope they will keep their promises like what they told in the roadmap as you can see there are so many competitors in this forum.
The project will be going according to the roadmap. And the team will keep their promise.
The team is doing well at this time but the market condition has become worse. Who knows when this bearish market will end and the bull will come.

The market has pretty much crashed hard thanks to the entire bubble bursting really really hard. There's no guarantee that the bullmarket will be back
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:45:08 PM

The private sales of this project are already completed. It only means that the team behind this project are experts in the field of marketing as they have manged to convince more to participate and buy the token despite in the bearish market. Good job team.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:57:14 PM

The private sales of this project are already completed. It only means that the team behind this project are experts in the field of marketing as they have manged to convince more to participate and buy the token despite in the bearish market. Good job team.
Yes, exactly we have to congratulate the team because they had successfully convinced many people to buy tokens.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:12:05 PM

Yes, exactly we have to congratulate the team because they had successfully convinced many people to buy tokens.
It had not easy for the team to accomplish this goal. Because in this bearish market the investors has not coming forward to make the investments.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:26:02 PM

This is an amazing update. It's happened because of team's consistent hard work and innovative strategies which has helped the project to achieve this achievement.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:38:15 PM

All we need to do is just appreciate the team's work. The current market situation has not good since a very long time. And the team has managed to sell the tokens in that situation. This is really impressive thing.     

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:04:56 PM

Now, analysts often write that the cryptocurrency has collapsed and will rise until it is. With such news, I hope the team will not give up.
Yeah, I was hoping like you are hoping for the platform. However, it was a great idea if we can gather more supporters by joining bounty.
Of course, only time will tell. As soon as there is the necessary amount of funds for the implementation of the project, there will be a lot of activity.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:39:44 PM

Well, it is not bearish as you say but it just getting down for a moment. Expect to be waiting for some days and you'll see that cryptocurrencies are moving up rapidly.
I also think that growth in the near future is possible with a high probability, since many facts testify precisely to this.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:37:23 PM

Will there be any large conference in the near future where this platform and its specification will be presented? I would like to know about it and not to miss it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: