Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage  (Read 22491 times)
Cristle

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:41:25 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 09:02:53 PM by Cristle

reserved

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:07:32 PM

The team is taking every possible action towards its development to complete it within a limited period of time.
Where do you get the information if the development will complete within period of time? Since there are no developers are in the place, I just think if you are sharing an hoax informaton.
It's just his assumptions, no more. When the project is ready, we will know about it first of all in the official news from the developers.
Yes, when the development of the project will be complete then that time it will officially be announced by the team.
And we are eagerly waiting for this moment since from a long time. Hopefully, sooner or later it will become complete.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:32:27 PM

The team is taking every possible action towards its development to complete it within a limited period of time.
Where do you get the information if the development will complete within period of time? Since there are no developers are in the place, I just think if you are sharing an hoax informaton.
It's just his assumptions, no more. When the project is ready, we will know about it first of all in the official news from the developers.
Yes, when the development of the project will be complete then that time it will officially be announced by the team.

We will wait for news and updates of your project. it will allow us to keep abreast of the events and support at any moment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:52:54 PM

Active development is the best part of the project. The team is actively handling the project to complete the development as early as they can.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:11:51 PM

Active development is the best part of the project. The team is actively handling the project to complete the development as early as they can.
Due to this active development, the community behind the project has been increasing as per the days passes and getting more stronger.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:15:36 PM

This is a very great platform where everything is placed. A kind of an interesting project and had a good bounty manager who always replying the comments.
I noticed the fact that it is quite difficult to find a high-quality and honest bounty manager. I myself have not received payments for participation in several projects where the manager stole the entire amount of tokens for himself.
Lol, really? Do you even notice that why did the bounty manager hold the allocated tokens for the bounty? Seems like you just had an unlucky moment in your life and you are wasting your time to do this job.
Perhaps you have come across such unscrupulous project managers who could do this, steal some of the tokens. It is necessary to check and not everyone to trust.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:23:12 PM

In addition to active development, I see that even some users from Russia support the project, and this is very good for the developer, since this fact will certainly add a considerable amount of audience.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:37:13 PM

In addition to active development, I see that even some users from Russia support the project, and this is very good for the developer, since this fact will certainly add a considerable amount of audience.
Yes with an active development team that will make investors glance at it to join the community or they will invest, because this project is really done very extraordinary by the team.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:59:16 PM

Due to this active development, the community behind the project has been increasing as per the days passes and getting more stronger.
I hope that the statistics will only improve, because in this case, the developer will be able to collect the necessary amount to implement the goals.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:31:15 AM

Hoping that project this will keep on increase and increaseing as moving progressively as time goes by creating a more idealistic community. Well, I hope that the Saturn vision will be done successfully in the future.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:52:30 AM

And we are eagerly waiting for this moment since from a long time. Hopefully, sooner or later it will become complete.
Agree with you buddy. Just keep team! We all here waiting and supporting you. I am looking forward for the Saturn Platform and more announcements and updates to come.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:31:57 AM

The title says that there will be an early sale of tokens. When it starts, who will notify us about it? Will there be an announcement about the early start of sales tokens?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:12:30 AM

The title says that there will be an early sale of tokens. When it starts, who will notify us about it? Will there be an announcement about the early start of sales tokens?
Noticing that every day people are quite active on the thread, so the only one who notifies about the early sale is those who are active.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:23:08 AM

Hoping that project this will keep on increase and increaseing as moving progressively as time goes by creating a more idealistic community. Well, I hope that the Saturn vision will be done successfully in the future.
I just hoping so. Saturn platform is really a great platform to trade with, and its on the private stage of the ICO so be sure to raise your fund so you won't miss the ICO.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:37:16 AM

Yes with an active development team that will make investors glance at it to join the community or they will invest, because this project is really done very extraordinary by the team.
I'm just hoping if there is someone who are really innovative and talented to join us in the bitcointalk to talk and discuss about the future of the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:48:25 AM

if I'm not wrong, there was a project like this in the past, with the same name and concept, is this the development or the new project?
It would be pretty bad if they are copy cat the old project in the past, but seems like they are making a new platform which has new feature and so much more.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:13:00 PM

I just hoping so. Saturn platform is really a great platform to trade with, and its on the private stage of the ICO so be sure to raise your fund so you won't miss the ICO.
I agree. This kind of platform has a potential to become good in crypto trading. And it will be a good opportunity to participate now in the token sales while the price are still fair enough for the current market.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:05:58 PM

What do you even mean by "active" though cause they have been fairly inactive if anything and not really active in the sense of the word active
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:14:31 PM

Users can support the project, but the most important thing in such a market is how much money they are willing and able to give it. As it seems to me with this, everything is not so great as devs would like.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:38:13 PM

I agree. This kind of platform has a potential to become good in crypto trading. And it will be a good opportunity to participate now in the token sales while the price are still fair enough for the current market.
Yes, the platform has high potential in its growth and it will increase as per the time. So we will see in upcoming days how tremendously the platform will grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: