Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage  (Read 22494 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:32:53 AM

I really hope the development team will collect enough funds in the upcoming token sale. Because of the idea of the project now the investors have started to support the project.
The developer does not yet tell us about the funds raised. I think everything goes as expected and there are no problems. Anyway, we will soon find out.
It’s good for investors to see where and how much money goes, but this information is confidential and only the developer decides on its announcement.
That is right. Such confidential information cannot be easily get out from the project. It all depends to the developers on how they will handle it with the investors.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:02:33 AM

I really hope the development team will collect enough funds in the upcoming token sale. Because of the idea of the project now the investors have started to support the project.
The developer does not yet tell us about the funds raised. I think everything goes as expected and there are no problems. Anyway, we will soon find out.
It’s good for investors to see where and how much money goes, but this information is confidential and only the developer decides on its announcement.
Of course investors wanted to see that information. But of course definitely the team will have limitations to the informations to be share since this is truly a very confidential information regarding the money of the entire project and its plans.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:48:00 AM

Strange, because most teams first write this amount of fundraising. And here no one mentioned how much money can be discussed and how much they expect.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:34:41 PM

The team is working hard on projects development and they are going as per the roadmap. So it will great for us to make support the project.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:40:21 PM

The team is working hard on projects development and they are going as per the roadmap. So it will great for us to make support the project.
If they keep this development active for a certain period of time then after that they will complete the development of the project sooner.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:55:04 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. It's so confidential information and developers have the power to release the information of collected funds towards everyone.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:09:36 PM

Of course investors wanted to see that information. But of course definitely the team will have limitations to the informations to be share since this is truly very confidential information regarding the money of the entire project and its plans.

For me they have to explain as much as possible about the journey of this project and how the finance they manage to produce a thing that is beneficial for everyone.
Exactly, they have to provide more specific information about their finance to get know about the projects consistent growth. This kind of activity will keep the investors up to date about the project growth.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:32:04 PM

Strange, because most teams first write this amount of fundraising. And here no one mentioned how much money can be discussed and how much they expect.
Show me at least a couple of projects that write the amount of funds raised. As far as I know, this information basically remains incognito.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:03:15 PM

Show me at least a couple of projects that write the amount of funds raised. As far as I know, this information basically remains incognito.
I agree with you. I watched the projects and most often this information is provided only after the end of all rounds of ICO sales.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:33:10 PM

I agree with you. I watched the projects and most often this information is provided only after the end of all rounds of ICO sales.

I have seen many ICOs that the money raised is shown in their website. But these days, as they don't raise big money, almost none of the ICOs provides such information. They just say that they have reached the soft cap and don't provide any information before end of the ICO.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:39:59 PM

Rozita
This is due to the fact that now many projects can not be fully appreciated by the community, because they no longer have the same confidence as in 2017.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:44:11 PM

If they keep this development active for a certain period of time then after that they will complete the development of the project sooner.
Indeed, they need to stick on their plans and be more innovative in progression so that they can be able to meet the needs of the development. The teams must also have to take more actions in promotions and marketing to ensure that everything will flow accordingly.
Mikwik

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:12:44 AM

Indeed, they need to stick on their plans and be more innovative in progression so that they can be able to meet the needs of the development. The teams must also have to take more actions in promotions and marketing to ensure that everything will flow accordingly.
The team of the Saturn should really have to work with its marketing strategy to make it strongly positive to the crypto people and to what promotional advertisements they will make for the Platform to keep spreading in the community reaching more people.
anodyne

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:50:53 AM

The team of the Saturn should really have to work with its marketing strategy to make it strongly positive to the crypto people and to what promotional advertisements they will make for the Platform to keep spreading in the community reaching more people.
If they really wanted to keep growing and more people to come this platform then they really should double up their efforts as well as their level of marketting strategy to conquer and compete to the different competitions up ahead this community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:01:21 PM

Perhaps, the project is looking good as of now since the team are working it hard to make this one be known in the forum. This is indeed a good opportunity I think to join while it is still in the early stage because the moment it will become popular, we will be able to earned something ahead.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:31:04 PM

10 percent for a bounty program is the highest i have seen. Aren't you afraid of the bounty dump pressure that would destroy the price?

10% is really a lot. But we do not plan to distribute the share of the bounty for the time of Token Sale. We will distribute the entire volume in about 1.5 years. Therefore, it should not affect deadly.

As long as the bounty campaign runs 1.5 years, does the exchange exist before the bounty is finished or is waiting for the bounty to finish for the new 1.5 years that can be exchanged?
The team are planning to list xsat on exchange in march 2019, after token sale ended.

Ongoing bounty round 3 but what about rounds 2 and 1? is it running smoothly and have some participants received tokens from this project?
round 1, participant already received their rewards, for round 2 will be distributed today or tomorrow and please discuss here about bounty campaign (round 3) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5102259.0 & https://t.me/joinchat/JdHS-FjKRv21ihGR2y8ZyQ

Thank's for the response to my question and I apologize if this question is not fitting to be in this thread. Thank you very much.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:58:04 PM

Perhaps, the project is looking good as of now since the team are working it hard to make this one be known in the forum. This is indeed a good opportunity I think to join while it is still in the early stage because the moment it will become popular, we will be able to earned something ahead.
I think that the popularity on the forum does not have a very high impact on fundraising for the project. The most important advertising are other factors on the Internet. Active advertising on all possible thematic sites as well.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:56:31 PM

Rozita
This is due to the fact that now many projects can not be fully appreciated by the community, because they no longer have the same confidence as in 2017.
It turns out that you doubt the project? What exactly embarrassed you in the program? If you explain to us in more detail it would be very good.
zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 10:37:15 PM

Participate in the stage 3 of our  Bounty campaign

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:19:48 PM

No, often they just write about how much it is necessary to collect for the start of a project and in no case do not speak about the already collected figures.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: