Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage  (Read 22491 times)
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:12:37 PM

Evening. I want to talk about how we can attract more people into the sphere.. Because you know, people are usually afraid to try something new, so there should be a strategy, I believe. Anyone here?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:13:40 PM

Evening. I want to talk about how we can attract more people into the sphere.. Because you know, people are usually afraid to try something new, so there should be a strategy, I believe. Anyone here?

Hey there masterbit. Pretty interesting question. There are some main steps they want to take to popularize the product and idea
1) community. It really matters and Crypto players really love advanced and new solutions
2) special great features for traders and users
3) entering popular exchanges
4) special primordial liquidity program

And, of course, own marketing strategy Wink
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:14:12 PM

Hey there masterbit. Pretty interesting question. There are some main steps they want to take to popularize the product and idea
1) community. It really matters and Crypto players really love advanced and new solutions
2) special great features for traders and users
3) entering popular exchanges
4) special primordial liquidity program

And, of course, own marketing strategy Wink

Inspiring. And what do you mean by primordial liquidity program? I mean what is it basically about?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:15:39 PM

Inspiring. And what do you mean by primordial liquidity program? I mean what is it basically about?

This is about assistance from the Saturn team to new projects that will generally truly help to these new projects. And under this program, projects will receive an audit of the token model to get an adequate feedback and assessment of the future liquidity when it reaches the exchanges
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:18:54 PM

This is about assistance from the Saturn team to new projects that will generally truly help to these new projects. And under this program, projects will receive an audit of the token model to get an adequate feedback and assessment of the future liquidity when it reaches the exchanges

Wow, looks great. I believe the program to be pretty attractive to new project, as the same time being effective. Okay, thank you for your help
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:10:37 PM

New milestones on the path of Saturn Black. Roadmap 2.0 on site https://twitter.com/saturn_twitt/status/1097799212610306048

Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:04:29 PM

Wow, even more great milestones to come! How you guys manage to always keep impressing? By the way, what are the competetive advantages you guys can outline about Saturn? Not about the concept and idea, but about product itself
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:05:38 PM

Wow, even more great milestones to come! How you guys manage to always keep impressing? By the way, what are the competetive advantages you guys can outline about Saturn? Not about the concept and idea, but about product itself

My fav one is reduced risks, comparing to traditional exchanges. In here the point is that when you are making a transaction through the Swap protocol players do not send Crypto to the exchange. Coins remain in your wallet till the terms are met. Of course, this sharply increase the security aspect of the platform
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:06:34 PM

My fav one is reduced risks, comparing to traditional exchanges. In here the point is that when you are making a transaction through the Swap protocol players do not send Crypto to the exchange. Coins remain in your wallet till the terms are met. Of course, this sharply increase the security aspect of the platform

Hmm, this should be truly attractive to users and professional traders. But do you believe there are also important key points traders and users love?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:08:16 PM

Hmm, this should be truly attractive to users and professional traders. But do you believe there are also important key points traders and users love?

Well, probably the speed aspect is pretty important. And there is a declared high speed of the exchange. For example, withdrawl should take less time, dealing with Saturn exchange. And I believe it to be truly beneficial for traders. Because I believe for these people the proverb "time is money" is a motto ... Smiley
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:09:14 PM

Well, probably the speed aspect is pretty important. And there is a declared high speed of the exchange. For example, withdrawl should take less time, dealing with Saturn exchange. And I believe it to be truly beneficial for traders. Because I believe for these people the proverb "time is money" is a motto ... Smiley

Didn't know about Saturn being faster than traditional ones, but this is definitely one of the strongest points that matter, as from my point of view! Thank you for sharing though
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:25:42 AM

New milestones on the path of Saturn Black. Roadmap 2.0 on site https://twitter.com/saturn_twitt/status/1097799212610306048
~snip~
Saturn Black Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.
Roadmap 2.0 : https://saturn.black/saturn-black-yesterday-today-tomorrow-roadmap-2-0/

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:02:14 PM

Guys, and can you tell me more about the SWAP protocol itself? As far as I understand, it is created to make platform more secure and transparent, when we are talking about exchange throughout the platform
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:02:59 PM

Guys, and can you tell me more about the SWAP protocol itself? As far as I understand, it is created to make platform more secure and transparent, when we are talking about exchange throughout the platform

Good afternoon. Sure, I can. In few words, yes, about increasing the reliability of the platform. Direct atomic exchange protocol allows for the exchange of crypto assets, initially incompatible blockchain without the need of 3-rd party. So it is possible to exchange directly from wallets
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:04:54 PM

Good afternoon. Sure, I can. In few words, yes, about increasing the reliability of the platform. Direct atomic exchange protocol allows for the exchange of crypto assets, initially incompatible blockchain without the need of 3-rd party. So it is possible to exchange directly from wallets

But how can safety be higher, if we reject 3-rd parties? Sorry, just don't fully understand. As I understand, vice versa, should be more trustworthy WITH 3-rd parties...
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:06:53 PM

But how can safety be higher, if we reject 3-rd parties? Sorry, just don't fully understand. As I understand, vice versa, should be more trustworthy WITH 3-rd parties...
This is right the way I have formulated Wink rejecting 3-rd party makes environment more secured as you are going to automatization in this case and exclude human error. Just imagine - you may have a person, doing that for you and being a third party, or a smart algorithms that follows wether bilateral terms are met or not. So what would you choose?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:12:05 PM

This is right the way I have formulated Wink rejecting 3-rd party makes environment more secured as you are going to automatization in this case and exclude human error. Just imagine - you may have a person, doing that for you and being a third party, or a smart algorithms that follows wether bilateral terms are met or not. So what would you choose?

Oh, I see, got it! More than rational, so, didn't get that at first...
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:52:34 PM

~snip~
Saturn Black Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.
Roadmap 2.0 : https://saturn.black/saturn-black-yesterday-today-tomorrow-roadmap-2-0/
This is good news I saw on the Roadmap 2.0 March 2019 XSAT will be listed on the stock exchange or just need to swap?
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:16:36 PM

Greetings community! I would like to clarify a few points. First of all, the market. How do you consider the trust towards exchanges and Crypto assets in general? As I see from my own experience and from many traders, whom I know, there is less attention towards crypto assets after the fall, so what do you think about future demand on that all?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:18:48 PM

Greetings community! I would like to clarify a few points. First of all, the market. How do you consider the trust towards exchanges and Crypto assets in general? As I see from my own experience and from many traders, whom I know, there is less attention towards crypto assets after the fall, so what do you think about future demand on that all?

Evening Ria. Interesting question. Personally, I think that the demand for unsecured tokens will decrease. And Saturn's vision and development vector are also changing. It is obvious that the assets that have fallen to zero will not be traded. As for the confidence in the exchanges, I believe that brand is of great importance Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: