Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage  (Read 22487 times)
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:26:02 PM

Good evening everyone. I see Saturn being pretty advanced and offering great opportunities for traders, but will there be any restrictions? I basically mean geographical ones. Will everyone be able to pass KYC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:26:52 PM

Good evening everyone. I see Saturn being pretty advanced and offering great opportunities for traders, but will there be any restrictions? I basically mean geographical ones. Will everyone be able to pass KYC?

Hello there. Great question, also interested in that! Probably we will need to wait for an official reply from the team
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:33:37 AM

hi

the links that leads to the bounty thread here on bitcointalk isnt working ,seems the thread is deleted or something ,dont know if you guys alrady noticed this ,so implore the admins in charge of the project to check..thank you

Looks like as if the bounty decided to cover up as it violated some of the forum conditions. When you go through the link, it issues an error has occurred. The author of the topic should either fix this problem or write here the reason why they removed it.

There is no renewal, only hoping Saturn is still running well and the team works hard for the best. Good developments are always looked forward to and this will be supported by crypto lovers to continue to monitor and follow the events that occur.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:53:31 AM

hi

the links that leads to the bounty thread here on bitcointalk isnt working ,seems the thread is deleted or something ,dont know if you guys alrady noticed this ,so implore the admins in charge of the project to check..thank you

Looks like as if the bounty decided to cover up as it violated some of the forum conditions. When you go through the link, it issues an error has occurred. The author of the topic should either fix this problem or write here the reason why they removed it.

There is no renewal, only hoping Saturn is still running well and the team works hard for the best. Good developments are always looked forward to and this will be supported by crypto lovers to continue to monitor and follow the events that occur.
Let's wait for their final sales to be finished, hopefully there will be a change after that and look forward to the exchange.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:16:38 PM

Do we have a figure on the current total proceeds of the token sale? and how is the progress of the development going according to its roadmap?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:21:18 PM

Hey! Anyone here? I was now serfing the website once again and met pretty interesting point. Have you guys heard of Saturn Black payment card? I believe that it can make the platform even more advanced for all users and traders
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:22:09 PM

Hey! Anyone here? I was now serfing the website once again and met pretty interesting point. Have you guys heard of Saturn Black payment card? I believe that it can make the platform even more advanced for all users and traders

Good evening there! Oh yes, I have! Saturn Black X - payment card with an annual limit of €300,000. Limit edition for holders of 10,000 Saturn tokens. And there will be really many bonuses for cardholders. Besides, you can use it for dsily payments, allows to purchase crypto assets online at market price, you can get brokerage account and more. So as from my point of view, this should be truly beneficial and convenient for holders
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:24:30 PM

Greetings. What i especially love is that the team is not only focusing on some specific markets, but kinda building a worldwide and quality product. For example, it is extremely important today to also have a look at Asian market and America. Because they are a bit different. However demand on exchanges, as I see, basically comes from all over the World
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:25:20 PM

Greetings. What i especially love is that the team is not only focusing on some specific markets, but kinda building a worldwide and quality product. For example, it is extremely important today to also have a look at Asian market and America. Because they are a bit different. However demand on exchanges, as I see, basically comes from all over the World

Hello there Tony. This is an interesting opinion and thought. To be honest, from my opiniin this is also very true - other markets, besides European one, are also promising and worth attention. Especially taking into consideration level of technological progress there. So basically Saturn is not focusing on some exact ones, but more about global performance, I believe
FCj119

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:19:01 PM

Good morning Saturn community, enjoying your weekend? I am here with a theoretical questions. What I have noticed nowadays, in general, there are much more truly technological companies, conducting ICOs and STOs nowadays. You know, 1.5-2 years ago we saw overcrowded market with many abstract projects and no idea. And today we see more real start-ups with fresh and new ideas, great technology and experience. And I was now checking Saturn's roadmap, I love the chosen milestones and the current progress. I mean I can evaluate it and that's what I like. What do you guys think about higher level of technology and real working solutions, required nowadays? And another question - do you believe that team matters?
azimtgen

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:22:43 PM

Good morning Saturn community, enjoying your weekend? I am here with a theoretical questions. What I have noticed nowadays, in general, there are much more truly technological companies, conducting ICOs and STOs nowadays. You know, 1.5-2 years ago we saw overcrowded market with many abstract projects and no idea. And today we see more real start-ups with fresh and new ideas, great technology and experience. And I was now checking Saturn's roadmap, I love the chosen milestones and the current progress. I mean I can evaluate it and that's what I like. What do you guys think about higher level of technology and real working solutions, required nowadays? And another question - do you believe that team matters?

Hello there. As from my point of view, team, of course, truly matters. Because success depends on many factors and team background and experience is highly connected with prospects and strategy. And you have said it right - nowadays we especially need to see high qualification everywhere - from idea to white paper, team, MVP and some kind of realization. And following milestones is also pretty important. To be honest, I do see it in Saturn.. But of course, waiting for exchange full launch to get deeper experience
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:42:18 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 05:56:47 AM by Decksperiment

This project is getting more exciting and I'm interested on your Saturn Black payment card though I wanna know if when it will be delivered if ever I'm going to apply today?
terrorJR

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:27:34 PM

Do we have a figure on the current total proceeds of the token sale? and how is the progress of the development going according to its roadmap?
The results of the sale have been displayed on the website, please check there, for the road map trip, it might tell it according to what is on the road map.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Nguennam

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:24:55 PM

Good evening community, how are you doing today? New to the forum, but for a long time in Saturn's chat. Do you believe that today we can say about P2P market bring pretty reliable and secured? Because, to be honest, as I see, nowadays there are more and more services with P2P interactions. And technologies make it all possible and pretty reliable, as from my point of view.. And we see P2P format being wider and wider implemented - it is cheaper and more convenient for people
bgterek

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:28:44 PM

Good evening community, how are you doing today? New to the forum, but for a long time in Saturn's chat. Do you believe that today we can say about P2P market bring pretty reliable and secured? Because, to be honest, as I see, nowadays there are more and more services with P2P interactions. And technologies make it all possible and pretty reliable, as from my point of view.. And we see P2P format being wider and wider implemented - it is cheaper and more convenient for people

Greetings! Interesting question. To be honest I believe that level of reliability in the industry keeps increasing.. And we can even see P2P implementations, some sort of, even in traditional companies with traditional approaches.. Because basically we can see the interest towards P2P everywhere, as you have also outlined
Nguennam

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:50:03 PM

Greetings! Interesting question. To be honest I believe that level of reliability in the industry keeps increasing.. And we can even see P2P implementations, some sort of, even in traditional companies with traditional approaches.. Because basically we can see the interest towards P2P everywhere, as you have also outlined

By the way, how often do you guys use exchanges? And what do you generally love in current exchanges and what you don't love? I mean what would you say if i ask you about important exchange components
bgterek

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:51:18 PM

By the way, how often do you guys use exchanges? And what do you generally love in current exchanges and what you don't love? I mean what would you say if i ask you about important exchange components

Hmm, to be honest, the thing I love the most is huge variety of tokens, more reliable ones. And chosen ones. I mean, entering the exchange, I want to see liquid tokens and I want to make profits. And I really like that Saturn is giving this opportunity. Oh yes, and speed of platform, of course. It matters a lot
Nguennam

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:50:32 PM

Hmm, to be honest, the thing I love the most is huge variety of tokens, more reliable ones. And chosen ones. I mean, entering the exchange, I want to see liquid tokens and I want to make profits. And I really like that Saturn is giving this opportunity. Oh yes, and speed of platform, of course. It matters a lot

By the way, would you say that demand on great exchanges keep going up? Because to be honest, nowadays I see more and more attention towards more professional and convenient tools for traders.. Probably we will also need to see some kind of further stabilization or balance on the market and get more liquid tokens listed. But as I understand, this is exact what Saturn is dealing with
bgterek

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:52:00 PM

By the way, would you say that demand on great exchanges keep going up? Because to be honest, nowadays I see more and more attention towards more professional and convenient tools for traders.. Probably we will also need to see some kind of further stabilization or balance on the market and get more liquid tokens listed. But as I understand, this is exact what Saturn is dealing with

I believe that yes, of course.. Especially nowadays, when we see many many different exchanges that don't fully suit us. And 1 ultimate solution would be just the right thing everyone is looking for. So I believe that Saturn will become this 1 single thing that will let all the traders enjoy trading...
Nguennam

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:58:01 PM

I believe that yes, of course.. Especially nowadays, when we see many many different exchanges that don't fully suit us. And 1 ultimate solution would be just the right thing everyone is looking for. So I believe that Saturn will become this 1 single thing that will let all the traders enjoy trading...

By the way, how do you consider the industry in general? Will we see more tokens listed? I mean in general. More tokens in future or we will get to some main ones everyone will be interested in.. Just interested in your opinion guys, cause i see you being pretty deep into the industry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: