Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:43:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage  (Read 22491 times)
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:00:14 PM

XSAT trading volume on LATOKEN is quite low that I think we need something that could propel its price upwards, perhaps a good news on development might do that. Smiley

So do you still think that the cryptocurrency market is driven by good or bad news? That may be true but I will say good or bad news account for only 5% of cryptocurrency market trends. The rest follow the general market as in when all coins are in greens, it followes and the vice versa

usually there are no good trade on this exchange. historically almost any project that comes out there drops sharply in price. choose this exchange for a simple reason because other exchanges simply not allowed.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:50:18 PM

XSAT trading volume on LATOKEN is quite low that I think we need something that could propel its price upwards, perhaps a good news on development might do that. Smiley

So do you still think that the cryptocurrency market is driven by good or bad news? That may be true but I will say good or bad news account for only 5% of cryptocurrency market trends. The rest follow the general market as in when all coins are in greens, it followes and the vice versa

usually there are no good trade on this exchange. historically almost any project that comes out there drops sharply in price. choose this exchange for a simple reason because other exchanges simply not allowed.

Indeed, tokens entered in exchange for Latoken prices always fall, but I see on the Telegam channel that the team states that XSAT will go into another exchange within 2-4 weeks, even more than that time.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Decksperiment

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:44:54 AM

Indeed, tokens entered in exchange for Latoken prices always fall, but I see on the Telegam channel that the team states that XSAT will go into another exchange within 2-4 weeks, even more than that time.

I would appreciate if they list XSAT on a high volume exchange but at the same time, we have to consider also its development status because I think most crypto traders chose coins who had a working product and has active development.
Fesatmas

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:22:35 PM

I would appreciate if they list XSAT on a high volume exchange but at the same time, we have to consider also its development status because I think most crypto traders chose coins who had a working product and has active development.

They also while developing ongoing projects and are currently focusing more on exchanges and "BIG BLACK AIRDROP" anyone who saves tokens there will get profit.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Decksperiment

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:37:01 AM

They also while developing ongoing projects and are currently focusing more on exchanges and "BIG BLACK AIRDROP" anyone who saves tokens there will get profit.

This a good strategy on the part of the project to encourage holders to hold their tokens for possible rewards. Additionally, it would also be more nice if the team could create ways to generate more demands from the token itself.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1092
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:25:01 PM

in my opinion they need a larger exchange so that the volume and XSAT prices increase, maybe registered in the CMC will make a slight boost at the XSAT price.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Fesatmas

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:54:34 PM

in my opinion they need a larger exchange so that the volume and XSAT prices increase, maybe registered in the CMC will make a slight boost at the XSAT price.

Yes, of course they will do it by running the time, but the price will still go down and there are still many hunters who still hold the token from the bounty, especially round 3 has not been distributed.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:16:50 PM

Yes, of course they will do it by running the time, but the price will still go down and there are still many hunters who still hold the token from the bounty, especially round 3 has not been distributed.

Generating valid use cases of the token would positively impact XSAT price and that would be evident once the platform is fully operational. Additionally, marketing plans should be carried out aggressively to improve the project's visibility.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:52:33 AM

Generating valid use cases of the token would positively impact XSAT price and that would be evident once the platform is fully operational. Additionally, marketing plans should be carried out aggressively to improve the project's visibility.

Marketing planning and teamwork do have to be more aggressive in order to be more attractive. Indeed, the low value is reasonable and this should be able to increase so that more investors adopt XSAT. Must have a creative breakthrough for this and be truly valid.

lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:17:26 AM

Marketing planning and teamwork do have to be more aggressive in order to be more attractive. Indeed, the low value is reasonable and this should be able to increase so that more investors adopt XSAT. Must have a creative breakthrough for this and be truly valid.
I am sure that the team will try to do the best for the project so we just trust the team and if you are in doubt on the team it is better to just follow the development to make it clearer

terrorJR

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:46:00 PM

I am sure that the team will try to do the best for the project so we just trust the team and if you are in doubt on the team it is better to just follow the development to make it clearer

I saw on the Telegram channel the team said it would focus on developing the project I hope this will be the best and wait for good news about updates.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Fesatmas

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:17:51 PM

The price is still not stable and investors are still holding it back or the team is not buying back, I will see after they are finished in the development.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:51:09 PM

The price is still not stable and investors are still holding it back or the team is not buying back, I will see after they are finished in the development.

I think its understandable that most of XSAT hodlers chose to hold their tokens and waiting for the final release of the platform in order to ensure good ROI's but yet there should be new investors accumulating their XSAT tokens on the sidelines since its a cheap buy right now.Imho.
Fesatmas

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:51:53 AM

I think its understandable that most of XSAT hodlers chose to hold their tokens and waiting for the final release of the platform in order to ensure good ROI's but yet there should be new investors accumulating their XSAT tokens on the sidelines since its a cheap buy right now.Imho.

Indeed, currently the price is low, the buyers have not yet shown it, but seen in the growing green chart, the meaning has emerged that XSAT is able to rise and the platform they are working on will run normally.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:10:00 AM

Indeed, currently the price is low, the buyers have not yet shown it, but seen in the growing green chart, the meaning has emerged that XSAT is able to rise and the platform they are working on will run normally.
However, it is good news that in the future XSAT can grow and can rise, the most important thing is that we remain patient because it all takes time too and for more details, just follow the news.
Fesatmas

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:36:52 PM

However, it is good news that in the future XSAT can grow and can rise, the most important thing is that we remain patient because it all takes time too and for more details, just follow the news.

It's true that all the projects that took time will run smoothly. I saw that in Latoken prices were only slightly up again, meaning this was a sign that people liked this project that was developing.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:27:15 AM

Any new developments about the project? I would love to see Saturn Black achieved its developmental milestones especially now that its already listed on an exchange. I also hope that the team could give us relevant info about the platform asap. Smiley
Kopetunto

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:33:56 AM

Any new developments about the project? I would love to see Saturn Black achieved its developmental milestones especially now that its already listed on an exchange. I also hope that the team could give us relevant info about the platform asap. Smiley
I am also happy because currently Saturn is already listed on the exchange and of course thanks to the hard work of our team we must give appreciation to the team and regarding the information we are patient first I am sure the team will provide relevant information

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Fesatmas

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:11:48 PM

I am also happy because currently Saturn is already listed on the exchange and of course thanks to the hard work of our team we must give appreciation to the team and regarding the information we are patient first I am sure the team will provide relevant information

Yes right the team said there would be an announcement soon and the project was being developed so we all knew Saturn had good potential in the future, and soon Saturn will launch a bounty campaign.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Decksperiment

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:28:18 PM

Yes right the team said there would be an announcement soon and the project was being developed so we all knew Saturn had good potential in the future, and soon Saturn will launch a bounty campaign.

Any news from the team lately? I guess now is the right time to create more positive vibe about the project in order to have wider visibility which is just perfect in line with the bull run period. But the again, I hope they could create more positive impact by giving positive results or news on its development. Also, maybe they could list the project on CMC for added visibility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: