Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Market Stabilizing?  (Read 10199 times)
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 02:15:35 AM

The prices will rebound. the market will certainly get better. confidence is growing, and most people know that the future looks bright

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:29:21 AM

The prices will rebound. the market will certainly get better. confidence is growing, and most people know that the future looks bright

Prices on the entire cryptocurrency market behave as if it was already stabilizing, but in my opinion it can not be said for sure. At any time there may be another drop in prices.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:24:43 AM

Prices on the entire cryptocurrency market behave as if it was already stabilizing, but in my opinion it can not be said for sure. At any time there may be another drop in prices.
We have to prepare ourselves for any possibility, we are investing with uncertainty and we are just here because we believe crypto will succeed.
If there's another dump, that's another panic, but lesser panic this time because we are holding a price that is down already with over 80%, we get used to dumps already, it will not affect us a lot.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:37:21 AM

This not not stabilizing but some sort of trading sideways. Which means that investors are doing short trading and just waiting for something to happen before they jump in.

It can eventually lead to upward trend or worst downward if some kind of negative news started to pop up. So for inexperienced traders, you should be very careful not to be suckered otherwise it will be a nightmare and you might got burned easily.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:47:23 AM

It is still far from being stabilized.

We all know how the prices of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies move right? It is still early to say that Bitcoin is stabilizing. Yes, the price of cryptocurrencies are having a dump now and basing the price of it last year, we can say that it is stabilizing but it is still not. We can still see the sudden changes and we can see more in the upcoming months or years.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:17:33 AM

the condition of the cryptocurrency market will never be stable, there will certainly be people from various countries who move prices in exchange by buying or selling coins at the exchange, while current bitcoin prices may only be stable at $3k - $4k and it seems Bitcoin prices are difficult to return to expensive.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:55:19 AM

The market is not becoming stable we are in the middle zone after the bear market and before the next bull market in which not much is going to happen for months or even years, this may give the feeling that everything is fine and that bitcoin will become more stable but that is a mistake, the market will eventually wake up and when it does many will regret selling their coins.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:18:05 AM

What are your opinions?

For a long time I thought BTC stabilized at $6400, then boom!

I would like to get some views to help me decide what to do.

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.
The market will not stabilizing, the value will not stabilize in the near term. Regarding your decision I think for the near term to be more cautious, due to last year's big decline and the lower level of trust making the value decline, the most severe correction that continues to occur when a small increase.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:10:10 AM

What are your opinions?

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.
The market will not stabilizing, the value will not stabilize in the near term. Regarding your decision I think for the near term to be more cautious, due to last year's big decline and the lower level of trust making the value decline, the most severe correction that continues to occur when a small increase.
Near or long term for cryptocurrencies is the same, at least for some of them. We expect too much from some of the cryptocurrencies, from the top ones we expect even more. With big expectations big risks are coming too, like you I don`t we can expect some stability in market that is still rising and falling and looking for its place in this world.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:51:38 PM

What are your opinions?

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.
Near or long term for cryptocurrencies is the same, at least for some of them. We expect too much from some of the cryptocurrencies, from the top ones we expect even more. With big expectations big risks are coming too, like you I don`t we can expect some stability in market that is still rising and falling and looking for its place in this world.
I think when it comes to cryptocurrency,there is no market stabilizing as long as it has its high volatility.The price would suddenly goes up and then down,or vice versa.But i believe once the government comes to accept it and legalize,maybe its market price would be stabilized.But there would be lot of regulations be imposed then.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:43:54 PM

The market is not becoming stable we are in the middle zone after the bear market and before the next bull market in which not much is going to happen for months or even years, this may give the feeling that everything is fine and that bitcoin will become more stable but that is a mistake, the market will eventually wake up and when it does many will regret selling their coins.
The bear markets are about to end and we might soon enter the bull markets. Prices may hike up anytime maybe in days or months. We cannot actually predict the stability of the market but we could see a rising price ahead. Cryptocurrency markets are hardly stable so we can't expect them to be stable.
I firmly agree with you that most of the early sellers will regret selling their coins for cheap and not holding them to see a better future. It is always good to hold our coins rather than selling them cheap.
Markets will eventually rise up again and even i am waiting for the markets to turn back green.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:25:09 PM

I believe by now you have known what volatility is all about, what get the bull running is the level of demands for the commodity in the market cryptoccurency need more adoption and at that we must be prepared to take what ever come from the market since no one have control over the market.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:10:25 AM

the condition of the cryptocurrency market will never be stable, there will certainly be people from various countries who move prices in exchange by buying or selling coins at the exchange, while current bitcoin prices may only be stable at $3k - $4k and it seems Bitcoin prices are difficult to return to expensive.

It seems to me that we are all used to the situation when the market is not stable at all. Simply try to trade with profit even when some altcoins are falling. I guess you can do it.
Unblock_news

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:38:06 AM

There's no such thing "stabalizing" in the market. In the history of cryptocurrency, it never happen that the market is stabilizing. It will surely goes up and down.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:53:47 AM

I think OP defines as stable something with a bigger price range. Indeed, the value of bitcoin will never be stable as this decentralized market never closes and the news come and go non-stop. This is the reason why bitcoin got the attention of people because it is open to everyone all day. We can say though that the market is stabilizing when it fluctuates in a range of $500.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:00:06 AM

After the market surge of 2017 and the attendant bearish market that endued in 2018, I can say that the market is organically stablizing now unlike what obtains in 2018.
And by stabilizing, I meant recovering.
Hopefully, it recovers fully soon.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:27:58 AM

Definitely the market will recover irrespective of how long the bear market may last. For the past few weeks, the market has shown more greens
and this is a good sign of an imminent bull market. Big bodies like the UN are now showing great interest in cryptocurrency and this can cause a great boost to the entire crypto market.

eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:57:14 AM

I think that we will see huge volatility in February, because there are many things which are announced for February, especially Ethereum Constantinople.

BTC
.gustafson

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:03:21 AM

No one knows the exact reason why bitcoin grew so sharply then. But now there may be a similar situation. Although I do not think that Bitcoin will grow as sharply as it did then. I believe that this year will begin a slow positive price movement. So now you need to buy to be in profit later. If you already have some bitcoin, which is qualted at a higher price, don't worry, you may also find yourself in profit a little later.
carbal1987

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 12:32:10 PM

Now the market is stable but when the market is unstable many traders make good money
now there is no volatility
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: