Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run in december  (Read 49840 times)
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

I'm still sure if a bull run will occur,
it's just that, not as big as last year, but after the bull market in December, at the end of December there will be dumb,
this might be a prediction, but I'm sure this will happen, because the whales will go on vacation and sell their assets,
even if it doesn't happen, at least we can make a careful step in predicting the market.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

I can no longer read, how many people are waiting for a bull run. As if it is the only thing that matters in the crypto world. Just wait and if really a bull run happen, jump up and benefit from it and should it not come, just live with it and continue to wait.  Wink
TiDealAdm

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:27:28 AM

We guess that bull market will come in 2019
The world economy will start to fall in 2019
and soon people may transfer their assets to cryptos.

and you can still improve and practice your trading skills in TiDeal exchange now.

We are now launching a trading contest, which allow users to trade between TiDeal Point(our credit ecosystem) and USX(stable coin, 1USX=1USD)
when you sign up in TiDeal and pass the KYC verification, you can get 10 USX airdrop immediately.
So why not try to join the trading contest?

We are welcome all users to have fun in our platform!
Winners of trading volume and USX rate of return can get big prizes worth more than 20 BTC.

Trading contest: https://tideal.com/promotions/tpoint/trading

☀️Our Website: https://tideal.com/
☀️Telegram:  https://t.me/TideBitTW_TiDeal_CN
☀️Telegram(Indonesia): https://t.me/Tidealindonesia 
☀️FaceBook粉專:https://www.facebook.com/TiDeal.official/ 
☀️Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/tideal_official/ 
☀️Twitter:https://twitter.com/TiDeal_Official 
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

A significant increase in the price of cryptocurrency next month is unlikely, but it is not excluded at all. Cryptocurrency is really not predictable, and cryptocurrency now has room for growth, despite the general current downward trend in cryptocurrency prices. However, the logic suggests that after such a recent fall, the cryptocurrency is unlikely to immediately begin to recover sharply. For this, it will still take some time.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

Are you still positive there is going to be a bull run?
I also hope that the bull market will come in December, which is what most people think.
hardworkinfamilyman

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:11:50 AM

I'm still sure if a bull run will occur,
it's just that, not as big as last year, but after the bull market in December, at the end of December there will be dumb,
this might be a prediction, but I'm sure this will happen, because the whales will go on vacation and sell their assets,
even if it doesn't happen, at least we can make a careful step in predicting the market.

I dare anyone to make sense of this ramble.

I think the good projects will "climb the stairs" in December. Take a look at real projects with real teams behind them. eg Monero, Qtum, Neo, Loki, Komodo etc.  All good money makers for December 2018.

langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:19:14 AM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

I've also hear that the bull run happen this year end. Even we can predict what will happen, believing in crypto will not change since first enter these community. Even though crypto is so down there always a possibility of a sharp bullish when the market recover for being deep.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:24:46 AM

Nobody knows when bull run will come, in October many members said that bull run will come in December but recent days i don't hear about it anymore, last few days December will come but market is still very bad, i'm a little disappointed about the market.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:25:27 AM

Though the natural curve is still showing a positive sign, the bullrun will most likely not happen this year.  Last year's hype was too huge that it doesn't make any sense on why people were buying the shares on non-working product.  For the next bullrun to happen, we need to have working products and real use cases.  It is a long road ahead and a lot of hard work to be done.
I agree with you, maybe it won't happen this year, but at the moment it doesn't seem too bad to invest in productive coins, such as ethereum. and for the future, where will we know that
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:33:54 AM

I think in December there will be no bull run. many predict conditions will continue like this until the beginning of 2019. because it is seen from statistics that the possibility for bull run in December is very small
although the possibility is very small, at least there are still good possibilities there, so we can still hope and wait for that moment. if it doesn't happen this year there will be at least hope for next year
foeticrazy

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:35:13 AM

pray hard for it dude, everyone has been hoping to have a bullrun this december, we'll see then
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:39:47 AM

There will be no bull market in December. Why amuse yourself with empty hopes? On the contrary, bears will further strengthen their positions. We have to wait for next year. Then it will be possible and market growth.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

A bull run will definitely happen again! I'm 100% sure!
We just don't know when.  Huh Grin Huh Grin
It may happen this December 2018, next year, 2-3 years from now or even 5 years from know.

What would be wiser to do this time is to SLOWLY ACCUMULATE those top 10 coins.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:44:50 AM

But until now the fact is that it did not happen and the current market has experienced a considerable decline. in December I was not optimistic that I would be able to rise big for the price of bitcoin etc.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:57:17 AM

Now I do not believe in the coming of the bulls in December. Most likely growth will begin next year, but it will not be a sharp rise and gradual with constant setbacks. Need to get used to such a market quickly to earn more will not work.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

I think this fall is just the beginning and will not last long as I see it. I think that will still happen if the next is that the price on the market will rise again and many will be rich. Only when that happens, now we only have to wait Roll Eyes.

Am I spamming? Report me!
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

Of course, there will be no growth in December, there are no prerequisites for this, the market is cyclical, but it cannot be assumed that this cycle will be repeated every year.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

I don't think the bull market will come in December because I don't think there are any projects that can attract investors. Without the support of purchasing power, the bull market is unlikely to come!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

My advise dont wait bull run in this year.
More i think 2019 also with on low price flet

Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:37:52 AM

Here December will show us certain actions and we hope that this will be the stabilization of coins, and since the new year the next growth and joyful faces and, above all, the wallets of investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: