Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run in december  (Read 49840 times)
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

I thought it would be very difficult to go straight up high, I had to go through a number of long stages I think to reach ATH and that we can see through the history of BTC itself and the altcoin I think it will follow.

Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

Yes i'm still positive and believe in bull run but o don't think if this coming december is the time for crypto, i think it takes long long time to get a full recovery for the market and crypto, maybe this coming year 2019 is the beginning of increase or rise of crypto.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

Nobody is sure, what is going to happen. On the one hand, we can go even deeper and touch 2k USD per Bitcoin. On the other hand, the market can turn bullish within several days and we will see another bull run till the end of this year.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

I am very optimistic that we can have bull run very soon,though the market in in bad shape right now but not withstand,am positive about have bull run sooner than expected.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

It seems quite difficult that bitcoin can go up big enough in one month. because right now if we look at the market it is really down and can't recover quickly. no news is big enough to be able to lift the price of bitcoin
ami84

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

I seriously hope so - crypto is boring in a bear market
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

Nobody is sure, what is going to happen. On the one hand, we can go even deeper and touch 2k USD per Bitcoin. On the other hand, the market can turn bullish within several days and we will see another bull run till the end of this year.

Unfortunately, nothing here depends on us.  We are very small speculators and can not strongly influence the price of Bitcoin.  I am satisfied with the flat levels of $ 3000-4000 for one year or longer.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

Are you still positive there is going to be a bull run?

There had also been a lot of predictions for a bull run since last March and April and it seems it never did happen. One time I had been always opening a post from a telegram who would oftentimes predict possible movements. Most of his posts were correct and happened most of the time as he had predicted but when June and July came it is where when he seemed to have failed almost all the time. And then finally I never heard of him. And everything was then in a chaos. No more posts no more predictions. I am telling this because this emphasizes how unstable cryptocurrency is and how hard it is really to predict especially in times when market is unfavorable.  We should study it and never rely on predictions, otherwise small investors would just fail in the end.

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

There are no cows that dare to run now, because many people are holding a coin waiting for a chance to sell them, so if the bulls are coming, people will sell out and no one will dare to buy anymore. . Do not dream that the market will grow again. Sell and abandon the market is moderate

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
trapatalce

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

Doesn't seem like it, but I'd like to see some go in the right direction.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

I hope so, but in my opinion the high probability is that it will happen in the second quarter of 2019. 2019 will be a good year for the crypto market, the hope for Bitcoin ETF, and Bakkt will help the market grow

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

As far as I know, price is nothing in deciding the value of good coin!
Are you saying that if a coin was worth $2 yesterday and it's worth $100 in a week, you'll still buy it because it's a "good coin"?
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

yes everyone hopes that it will bull run again in december so that they'll sell their coins in a higher price and gain a higher profit.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

I hope
but I don't see indicators that can make bullrun happen, there is no sign for that yet. but anything can happen later including bitcoin kebulan even though there is no indication for that. because bitcoin can sometimes be surprising.

oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

My opinion: I think that in December we will not see a bull market! I'm talking about new highs! The market is cyclical, as described in many books, and we will be deceived! Because now many people believe in the market, and it’s necessary that people become disappointed!

[
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

According to the market data. I think its not possible in december the market size is need to catch up and return its previous size before we can say that the Bull run is highly possible.Thats only with my personal assuption and im not an expert about market situation.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

Normally December is month of grace, and all crypto coins has a good price, but now, I dont know if this coming December is month of blessing to many crypto users because as we experience now, December is near but the price of many coins in the crypto world is not good specially bitcoin.

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

Yes i do still believed of bull run in December, yes it is dumping right now but were just to end November and December is 31 days ahead so don't loose hope, wide chances is all we have to wait for the bull run to happen and coming.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

I think a bull run in December is possible. The good news slipped today, about the planned for the near future opening of Bitcoin futures trading on the NASDAQ exchange. This should encourage cryptocurrency growth.

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

I doubt very much that we will see a bull run this year. In my opinion the growth can begin not earlier than the second quarter of the 2019. All major event are planned for January-March of 2019 so I think by that time the bulls can return to the market and show their strength))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: