Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run in december  (Read 49840 times)
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:53:36 AM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

Are you still positive there is going to be a bull run?

This is unlikely, crypto has been falling for more than 10 months. I can't believe that this situation will improve in the last month of this year. I just hope that it won't be enough to continue. For the bull market, I think it is more likely see next year. Let us pray that the bull will appear as soon as possible.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:00:50 AM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

I'm still hoping that will be happening this year, but if it not happening then let it be happen next year.
At the opening of year 2019 also acceptable Cheesy

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

I do not foresee a bull run this year or for a few months running into 2019. There will be a long time for many to wait and it will not be like 2017 as there are many new ways now to short the market, so as soon as there are signs of recovery and everyone is beginning to feel bullish, those nasty bears will always short Bitcoin and altcoins. There are not enough retail investors now to be used as fodder to FOMO in. Most that lost already left and the ones that are still in are much more SAVVY now and do not give into FOMO that easily.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

I still believe there will be a bull run but sometime it will be clear that I believe the market will be stretched again and this is certainly related to the problem of time, we just wait when this will take place and certainly remain positive thinking for the market going forward

Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:11:56 AM

I think there hasn't been a bull run in December, but it still takes time to soar, the market is receding and takes time to get the crypto correction, but believe December is the month that will start the market to be green and valuable.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

If there will be a bull run anytime soon, I would rather think this might be in January, not in December. A lot of people convert their cryto into fiat during Christmas or New Year holidays.

Cryto is volatile and hard to predict, so I wouldn't be surprised if this year things will stay completely different than in previous years.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

Well, it is too impossible to bull run only for a month while starting the month from so drastically low prices, yet it is still expected to bull run in first to second quarter of the year 2019 as it would also be the blow of crypto community and global talks with regards to acceptance and use of cryptos as a part of payment and modern global transactions.5

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:51:07 AM

I wonder that people are still hoping for a bull run this year.
I gave up the hope for that some time ago.
But should one come, i am happy, but i do not wait.
I do not see the bull rum might happen this year, but still hope that it happen this coming year. This is year to invest at cheaper price before the year ends because it can be worth it in the future. I still believe in the coins that I hold it would do good on the market and can give good profit. Hold stronger and wait patiently the market will surely bull after this hard fall.

Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

Many experts believe that this December will not be such a strong market growth. This is due to the fact that many people are disappointed, and new people will come in crypto only if there are global changes.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

I still doubt there will be a bull run where the story of BTCcash has not been completed, I predict something in 2019 will happen with the price of bitcoin and altcoin
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

Today Bitcoin is up 7% and that's good, I hope this growth will remain consistent to the next stage, especially at the end of this year. but there is a lot that can happen, especially the market, while still experiencing panic and domination of fud

restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

if we look at the current chart and market volume, crypto requires very strong volume support to be able to realize the bull run in December, investors are experiencing a lot of fear so they prefer to secure their assets

darkangel020716

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

We dont need to expect any possible bullrun this coming december and just accept that maybe sooner but not this year, there is no guarantee or proof that there is a upcoming bullrun in this last month of the year, only speculative rumors and enlighten positive comments, but in general unfortunately we dont.
GmBoom

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

It is possible still possible to make a bull run. The chance is the market will still continue to go down. But hopefully make a slight bounce and it will be the start of the rise of the prices, hopefully.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

I doubt that we will break the downward trend line in December, the rebound of course can be but it is unlikely to be a bullish cycle in December

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

Supposedly, we should choose to be optimistic than being nega. Dealing the unstable market condition with proper self orientation and awareness of possible things to happen. We cannot stop the decrease in just a little demands because probably this is now the time of cryptocurrencies dump. In the coming days possible that we are in another dimension.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

I think there is no solid reasons for a massive bullrun in december . And without good reasons, the best thing that we can hope for is a local pump where smart people will completely sell everything thay own, after which another market dump will occur.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

I never believed that bullrun would come in december. It should pass a lot of time for a new portion of hamsters to come in this market and bring their money.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

I really hope that this will occur this December. I am hodling my assets for quite some time now and losing so much along the process. It would be encouraging if the market will have a turnaround in the last month. I am just hoping as the market tells otherwise.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

Maybe December 2019  Cry
We could be in for a long crypto winter similar to past crypto history.

WINTER IS HERE!  Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: