Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run in december  (Read 49838 times)
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

yes, I am too positive about it. it seems for me that bull run will happen soon and i can make a profit on this trend. Now I need more cash to realise this scenario, so I buy more crypto for cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

Are you still positive there is going to be a bull run?
Well, we are fewer days in approaching the time of recovery. Even though no one knows but at least, I know that as we keep counting down, the chances of the market getting a little bit closer to the time of recovery is also getting close.

I would not say there is a chance of bull run in December, as that is something I believe will be hard to achieve with the state of the market now, but when it comes to long term bullishness, I am bullish more than anything at all anyone can imagine. Rather than focus on December, I would rather focus on buying more and if the market decides to give a chance to make that happen, who am I not to take it?
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Do not make more speculation rather you should believe in the reality and the real situation for the crypto now is already in bear and in severe condition due to the disbelieve form the various economy towards the cryptocurrency. The news are also very sad from the various sources. So, the market may still remain in the bear condition next year also.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

Considering the status of crypto market, it is estimated that in the month of December there will be many new projects and together with crypto-marketet, the work will increase.
With my experience in the past few years in crypto currency market. What happen this month will determine the moves of December and for us not to see much new project this month, there wont be much of new project next month. However, the crypto market may gain some slightly pump in price next month but the bull run market will definitely start next year .

Whatever happens to the crypto space, this was been repeatedly happen and whenever there's a sudden pump, it will definitely had a bounce back. The only problem is how long can we wait or can we take the pressure of such  event.
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

in crypto we must remain optimistic and think positively, anything can happen but we must believe that the crypto market will definitely recover again and will have a higher price again

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

its hard to believe bull run will happen soon . Almost all year we were in bear market. if all december will be green, i believe 7-8k$ will be at the end of the year.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Guys do not be so naive, do not believe everything they say to you! Well, the market cannot in a few months reach the positions that were a year ago. This is unreal. Bull market will certainly be, but not in December and not even in March.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:52:29 PM

Guys do not be so naive, do not believe everything they say to you! Well, the market cannot in a few months reach the positions that were a year ago. This is unreal. Bull market will certainly be, but not in December and not even in March.

Most people who write "bull run" mean simply a rise in prices.
Probably in December there will be an increase of prices on cryptocurrency market, but that does not mean that the prices can not fall again ... even lower than it happen a few days ago.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

The bull run in December seems to have not been seen for now, because we know that in December there is still no sign that it will be able to be in a high position. so this is something that might not be predictable.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

The bull run in December seems to have not been seen for now, because we know that in December there is still no sign that it will be able to be in a high position. so this is something that might not be predictable.
No significant signals that the bull run will start kicking ass on December. Stop thinking that every December there's going to be a bull run like what we used to see for a very short time last year.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

I personally don't think that any bull run will come in this December. Cause market is dump very badly and for this we need so much time to see another bull run.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

Everybody is hoping that and probably expecting a bull run in December and hopefully if its happened it will continue in January 2019 .
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:01:04 PM

This bull run will probably occur in December because I see from some time ago the price of cryptocurrency at the exchange place when the end of the year experienced a price increase so I'm sure that moment will also be repeated at the end of this year.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

many investors hope to see Bitcoin grow in December. I think so too, but most likely growth will be in January

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

many investors hope to see Bitcoin grow in December. I think so too, but most likely growth will be in January
and there are really a lot of predictions about this and there are a lot of different information on the network regarding the rise in prices for cryptocurrency and for the start of growth of the cryptocurrency market. But I can not understand what the prerequisites are for this and what evidence and the facts of a possible increase in prices.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:24:51 PM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

Are you still positive there is going to be a bull run?
For me, i still believe on the bull run. As of now the price of the coin is slowly moving. Let us just hope that it will get it's momentum for the bull run to continously work. If that happens, before the end of the year, the price of the coin will go back to the usual price or maybe will increase in a way that we didn't expect.

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

i think for this end of year nothing any Bull or uptrend in market, maybe bearish still showing and market issue still created until next year

You know, nobody expected the last fall of the market - most of the guys dealing with the crypto were sure that the altcoins and Bitcoin will go up. Why cannot we admit that the bulls will come when no one expects them?
maryanlukuts

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

I don't think the bull run will become in December because the December month will start soon. Today is 30th November. So, the December starts tomorrow. I don't think the bull run will come during only one month. I hope, the bull run will become in mid of 2019 and I hope we can see more good news in this December. However, the market needs more times to recover again to its previous condition.

hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:54:32 PM

Amazon embracing Ethereum based blockchain technology. Nasdaq announced its own Bitcoin ETFs, Bakkt, etc etc.

If this is not adoption and the start of a new bull run, I don't know what is.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

i think for this end of year nothing any Bull or uptrend in market, maybe bearish still showing and market issue still created until next year

You know, nobody expected the last fall of the market - most of the guys dealing with the crypto were sure that the altcoins and Bitcoin will go up. Why cannot we admit that the bulls will come when no one expects them?
because everyone's hope here will not happen because now the market has not changed, so in December the bull run will never happen but if for the coming year it looks like it can happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: