Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run in december  (Read 49841 times)
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:40:32 AM

I think so. December is the last month of the year and these mystical bulls might to give us a present right before holidays and push the prices up.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:02:05 AM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

Are you still positive there is going to be a bull run?
There will be no bull run this year so dont wait for it this year, if you think according to predictions you can lose much money so I suggest you should look to market, there is no good things still so we cant say bull season is coming.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

I stop hoping that the bull run will occur this year.
maybe Q1 in 2019 we will see the market rise which causes a bull run.
because what I know is that there will be a lot of altcoins that will die this year, which will get altcoin that is of high quality and ready for a bull run.

MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:22:14 AM

We are 4 days from the last month of the year( December). There have been a lot of predictions of a possible bull run in December. The market prices are low right now compared to about two months ago. 

Now in December in 2018, and the bull runs still not happen Smiley)). I think that the price of this cryptocurrency market cannot improve in 2018 due to the depression of the finance. I suggest you that you should continue to invest and hold BTC to the next year for long-term profit.

Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:09:37 AM

I do not think that the market will recover very quickly after such a long correction. growth will be lingering most likely
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

I'm skeptical about a bull run in December. The markets are still bearish. For a while it looked as if we had achieved stability, after prices were consistent for a couple of months. We've dropped past that now, and are searching for stability again. It may be some way off, so I don't think December is very likely for a new bull run... but I hope I am proved wrong!
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

Should there be a bull run within this month that would be much appreciated. Everyone's waiting for it. That is the only thing that we would like to happen as soon as possible. However, such bull run will definitely fall short of recovering the loss that Bitcoin suffered for the entire year, considering that the all time high of Bitcoin has reached around $20,000. But a bull run in December will at least push Bitcoin's price a bit higher.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

I stop hoping that the bull run will occur this year.
maybe Q1 in 2019 we will see the market rise which causes a bull run.
because what I know is that there will be a lot of altcoins that will die this year, which will get altcoin that is of high quality and ready for a bull run.
Hope is the only thing that keeps us holding and investing, though the last quarter still not showing any good sign yet but in a temporary market any
little sign of a green market will give some hope for bull to comeback, just a matter of trust and how well you can manage to wait and patiently waiting
for another good comeback from this industry.
emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:53:10 AM

Most of us are expecting it ,would it really happen?
I don't think that it would start soon the market keeps on dropping day by day,
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

The people expecting us to go full bull out of the blue aren't being realistic I think. We may well have hit our bottom, but it doesn't make sense to see a huge jump in demand in the short term. 90% of the people that are still here now aren't going anywhere by this point and we are the ones who will keep us moving sideways until the next wave comes.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:33:03 AM

Most of us are expecting it ,would it really happen?
I don't think that it would start soon the market keeps on dropping day by day,

You may have a point, as we witness the crashes is still on going. This is probably an effect of sudden dump of coins and everything is not really good at this season.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

but, until now, i don't see a big sign if this month the bull will coming my friend
seems until this year end, the marketcap of cryptocurrencies will always below 150Billion

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

We can drop more at the end of the year so I dont care about bulls at these days, I just want protect my portfolio from these big dumps. We must have some strategy for this of course.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

most probably wont be this month. but its a good time to buy in and wait before bull run come in.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

This month it still seems to have a low value for all coins, so there is no sign for a bull run. The crypto trip on the red market still exists and there is no certainty with the bull run happening. All are still patient and waiting.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

I'm not positive about bull run, if you look to market now we are dropping to 3700 dollar and maybe it can go more so how I can be positive about market, there is nothing good from months in the market.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

I will not carry this subject of bull run in December because if it fails, that will result in a massive drop in market prices. Let's stay calm and wait for what the market will say.
Yes we always say that in this month of december was the started of bull but until now the prices of the altcoins in the market are in stable even the bitcoin was in drop situation again and maybe they said that it's because of what happen in the past years are started the bull in month of december until in january.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

The bearish market is still on-going highlighted by bitcoin reaching its lowest price this year and ethereum went down below $100 few days ago. The possibiity of bull run this year is very small. But, I read an article that some well-established institutions are taking advantage of the situation by increasing their coin amount with an anticipating bull run in the near future.

I do not know what well-established institutions you are talking about, but it is clear to everyone that large investors are constantly filling their wallets with cheap coins. As long as they do not say that their wallets are full, small investors will not reverse the market trend.
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

Not long ago, I was a supporter of the view that in December Bitcoin will again cost about $ 10,000 - $ 12,000, but I cannot convey the fullness of my frustration with what is happening to him now, let's hope that this is the last sharp drop in the price we saw this year.
TwtRedeo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

now it has entered the beginning of December but there are no bullrun signs coming, is it true that this year there really isn't a bullrun until mid-2019?
it's like a gamble where we play uncertain estimates, and just wait for the moment to come
We entered the December but still there are a few weeks remaining in this month and many experts have predicted that we have the chance to see a bullrun in this month so we have to expect and have to support that bullrun. While for the coming year we will not wait for longer as we will see many big exchanges listing the coin in the first months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: