Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin still have a chance to goes 15k by the end of 2018,Really?  (Read 1049 times)
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

It seems to me that if this happens, no one will be against it, but just the opposite, everyone will be in favor, because they have long expected at least some growth from the market!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

Yes, absolutely today is the day since from the July when the bitcoin has successfully rebounce up to 6%. And now there is a higher possibility of a bull run. So hopefully it will go up to 15k.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

I'm still sure the market will recover, but bitcoin at $ 15K is something else. I think it's impossible to happen at the end of the year. currently bitcoin has fallen more than 200% since the beginning of this year. and it is certainly difficult to convince people to buy if they have been part of the fall of Bitcoin this year.
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

I do not think we'll see the $ 15,000 at Bitcoin this year. The market has been stagnating for months and the volume is decreasing. However, to get back to our old ATH we need volume and purchasing power. I do not see this at the moment. I think the course is going to recover for a long time to recover in a couple of months.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

I'm still sure the market will recover, but bitcoin at $ 15K is something else. I think it's impossible to happen at the end of the year. currently bitcoin has fallen more than 200% since the beginning of this year. and it is certainly difficult to convince people to buy if they have been part of the fall of Bitcoin this year.

I'm also sure the market will grow, but to believe that bitcoin can return like the beginning of the year is something very difficult. more realistic if bitcoin can return to $ 8K or $ 9K by the end of 2018.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

That's some huge jump right there if it happens. It isn't impossible. We can't say anything surely about Bitcoin. It is so unpredictable. No one knows how it will do before the year ends. If it has a steady increase before December begins, it might be possible. But, 4k USD to 15k in a month? I don't think so. Although I hope that it will.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

But i think may be it will goes to increase because bitcoin is start to going up and now the current price of bitcoin is 4,177 usd and its mean there are 80% of chances that the end of the bitcoin will goes to reach 15k$ and its right time to buy bitcoin.
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

To make accurate predictions we must have a big crystal balls, the bigger crystal balls you have, the more accurate predictions you will get.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

That possibility can happen, but I think it's very low. Bitcoin ETF and Bakkt are two points that Bitcoin can regain growth momentarily, but it's unlikely to happen in the short term unless a miracle happens.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

I don't think bitcoin will hit $15k by the end of this year. Even though anything is possible in this world. Bitcoin will take a longer time before it can hit that high.

defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Maybe I'm too pessimistic, but I do not think that soon Bitcoin will return above $ 15,000. While the market continues to decline. What we are seeing for the last 2 days is just a rebound to the top, but the trend itself continues to be bearish.

Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

I am not sure about it. But I believe bitcoin still have a chance to goes $8000 by the end of this year. Now the price of bitcoin is very cheap like $4170. I think it is not easy to raise from $4000 to $15000 in one month. But if his prediction becomes true, then I would be very happy.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

Mr. Tom Lee, the Crypto currency expert who has had accurate predictions about Bitcoin and Altcoin, said that Bitcoin still has the potential to rise by the end of this year, which is around 15k USD, is that true because I haven't seen a good improvement in crypto currency

maybe you will believe with that words if you watch the market of crypto in this day my friend
but, for me i think 10K USD is more reasonable price for bitcoin in this year if this green market continues  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

Mr. Tom Lee, the Crypto currency expert who has had accurate predictions about Bitcoin and Altcoin, said that Bitcoin still has the potential to rise by the end of this year, which is around 15k USD, is that true because I haven't seen a good improvement in crypto currency

it is good to dream big but I don't see this happening, because Bitfinexed team has been under investigation by SECand I don't see the huge amount of money to push the price to $15k entering the space this late, BAKKT could have greatly helped but the launched has been postponed to next year. We need to be realistic here

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

Perhaps by the end of the year Bitcoin prices go higher than we think. But since early this year, prices have begun to fall, since this year will not be easy to believe in.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

Nah. They probably still have bags that they'd like to unload at a higher price.  Grin
Any hopium left in the market will be crushed until mid-next year or even the entire 2019.
We could go sideways for a long time if there's no major development or massive amounts of new money coming in.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

In the crypto world everything possible so difficult to predict, but if we make analysis according to current status of market specially dumps in last week than we can say it will be more difficult that bitcoin touch 15K at the end of 2018.

But we can’t say it is impossible but it would be difficult to bitcoin to recover as high as last December.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

I do not believe that, and that is wild opinion that cannot be accounted for. I think anything can happen in the crypto market, there are no predictions that really prove accurate. bitcoin has fallen to its lowest level and currently growth is running. I hope this growth will run until the months ahead.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

It is not an impossible task, it has risen by 10k in a month before and it took place around this time last year. It probably won't happen again, but at least it proves that it is possible
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

Maybe experts know better what the price will be at the end of this year, but I would not predict this, because then these experts will be sad, and improvement is probably not expected, and so I want everything to be good at least next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: