Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is worst investment ever  (Read 1335 times)
Bitcoin-Pro (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

i bought bitcoin when it was for $14 k
now it's less than $4k. i lost +10k per one bitcoin.

Bitcoin is worst investment ever i could imagine.

refBitcoin.com - Bitcoin Marketing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

then don't invest in it!

nobody ever put a gun to your head forcing you to put your money in bitcoin that you are now complaining about it.
it is your money and you are the decision maker. if you make a bad decision then you are the one left with the loss just as when you make a bad decision and sell soon that you are left with the missing out part.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Bitcoin-Pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

then don't invest in it!

nobody ever put a gun to your head forcing you to put your money in bitcoin that you are now complaining about it.
it is your money and you are the decision maker. if you make a bad decision then you are the one left with the loss just as when you make a bad decision and sell soon that you are left with the missing out part.

i don't mean anything , but many people are talking about bitcoin.
for me, bitcoin is big scam project to steal our money. this is facts me and many others faced because we invested when btc was for $14 and maybe others invested when it was for $20.

it's biggest scam project in the history but people still promote and defense it like it's good and profitable.

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

Just wait for a longer period of time my friend. I can understand that it is not easy to see your portfolio decreasing every day, but that is the crypto market. It is young and volatile and could bring you great profit within several upcoming months.
Bitcoin-Pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

Just wait for a longer period of time my friend. I can understand that it is not easy to see your portfolio decreasing every day, but that is the crypto market. It is young and volatile and could bring you great profit within several upcoming months.

they say in news bitcoin could reach $15 k within end 2019.
should i wait for another year and stay in loss?

i would make more money within 2 years if i was invested in something else.
i don't know if i should sell or wait, i know it's not good to sell now, but hearing it will be $1k by January 2019.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

Sorry for your loss but bitcoin is volatile but for me this isn't the worst investment. The worst are those scam ICOs that keeps on telling they can surpass bitcoin.

You just came in with the wrong timing and you never cut loss. If you calculated the risk, you are aware of the risk associated when you bought bitcoin during $14k.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

Many portfolios are now ineffective. A lot of encryption is falling. If you consider investing in encryption for a long time, you can always hold it. If you lose too much, you can sell some.

Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

I understand your feeling loosing 10k$ is not a joke,that is huge enough to send some people to their early grave in some part if the world,but I guess you forgot that crypto is volatile in nature and maybe that is why you were caught unaware or maybe you believe so much in crypto and never believe it could fall in value,well it is a lesson.Don't give up,there is a better tomorrow for crypto.
Bitcoin-Pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

And that is because you didn't sell at 18000$ but instead you gloat and thing how much more money you'll get... All mountains have peaks my friend... and to consider that you invested in bitcoin when it was over 10000$ we all can see that you know nothing, who listens to media, when everything is already too late... here, maybe this video will help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

nice video but i want my money back

Absolutep

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

To you is the worst investment,while to others is the best investment they have made so far.I guess you have forgotten that crypto is volatile and because od mm f that,anything can happen.
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

you just need more patience  Smiley
about you bought at $14K, are you calculating before you drop your money?
why you put your money in bitcoin if you don't have knowledge of investment ?
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

no it's not, bitcoin is not worst investment all you need is just patient. bitcoin should not be lower than 7000 $ but because of the drama from BCH, some parties sell bitcoin to fund their projects, we  just need to be patient until the drama is finished.
dont forget to learn from history dude, the more you lern the more you earn.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

it is your worst investment, not ours so don't blame the whole of us, have you heard the saying only invest what you can afford to lose, it has been preached thousands of times here so if you  lost with that big amount it's because you did not sell when it's time to sell.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bitcoin-Pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

it is your worst investment, not ours so don't blame the whole of us, have you heard the saying only invest what you can afford to lose, it has been preached thousands of times here so if you  lost with that big amount it's because you did not sell when it's time to sell.

do you guess it's good to sell now and buy later if it will drop more?

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

it's biggest scam project in the history but people still promote and defense it like it's good and profitable.

I am sorry for your loss, but Bitcoin is not a scam, and the people who are still promoting it and defending it is the people who believe in it. You can't call an investment a scam because it doesn't go your way, Bitcoin is still here and as long as it exists even @ $1 price it shouldn't be called scam. By the way, I bought at 15k and again at 8k and some at 6k so I kinda feel what you feel but things sometimes go in another way other than what we want.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

It's not a bad investment the only things is that you invested at the top when bitcoin was high in price. For those who invested in bitcoin when it was 1000$ then bitcoin is a great investment for them. For now, the only option is to wait for it to recover in price because selling at this price is not worth it.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

investments are not estimated at one year time. if you are a real investor but not a hamster, then you should understand that you need to wait for profits. in your case you should wait for one more year.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

You have the courage to make a decision by investing when the price is high, and now you feel sorry, a bad attitude. All you do is be patient and wait for a better price later. There is an opportunity for high returns and long-term investment.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

nice video but i want my money back
You can take your money back but its going to be lower because of the current market price. What is that money you invested during $14,000? is that your life savings? or came from loan? or what?

You didn't created any preparations if the market caused some fluctuations that you will never expected. However, it's either you sell at loss now or you wait to take your money back when bitcoin reaches $14,000 again. I urge you to be patient and wait until the price of bitcoin goes back there, needless to say we will be there but only time will tell.

Signature for rent
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

It's not a bad investment the only things is that you invested at the top when bitcoin was high in price. For those who invested in bitcoin when it was 1000$ then bitcoin is a great investment for them. For now, the only option is to wait for it to recover in price because selling at this price is not worth it.

Because more people are in hype to invest when crypto is doing good and when it is in bear condition, they would call it a scam. One has to consider long term investment. There may be short term profits but it won't always happen. When you invest, you know the risk at hand. And you won't lose until you sell. But before selling, consider long term investment first.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

It would be worst for you if you ever bought at the top. That is being so reckless about investments and only to get money from it without even thinking it through.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

You are just saying this out of sadness, frustration, And fear because of the value of bitcoin right now I can not blame you no one knows what might truly happen with the price of bitcoin in the future and it is sure a risk in buying it over a larger amount you enter your money in it.

Maybe right now bitcoin had a bad reputation in your perspective, I think it is just a coincidence that you had bought in a wrong time and the bearish market had shown up to your face, I can not blame you but try to focus and take out your mind in bitcoin and focus on other things but let your money stays on your wallet, Because the future is still bright with bitcoin you can still recover your lost investment when the bullish market starts.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

this is your worst investment but for the others this is their best investment. your loses goes to their gain. you should have known the risk of crypto before you invest or maybe what you only know is bitcoin can give you profit.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

maybe you are investing bitcoin based on what people say, not through your own beliefs. The highest price of bitcoin at $ 17,900 on December 15, 2017, if you buy when the price drops $ 14,000 it is your fault.
You should be able to buy at half the price of around $ 7,000 or $ 8,000.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

Well regarding on this issue I really agree on you that bitcoin is the most worst investment if most especially if you had invested on bitcoin during the days when its market value is continuously dropping so I would better suggest you to divert your investment now to other more safe and reliable investments.
karagun125

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

I think it is not. If we just see its price history, it started from a very little amount and then making its price into very valuable. So if you have buy your bitcoin in 2009 or 2010, you would be millionaire by now. So i think we cannot say that bitcoin is the worst investment ever.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:34:59 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 01:56:17 PM by tranquangvinh

I think bitcoin is worst investment with only you , why do you can say that ?  . I know you lost $ 10,000 per one bitcoin but there are still many people that have a lot of profit from bitcoin .In my opinion, it depends on each person,  ,do not blame bitcoin .
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

for me it's funny when people say what you say. because what I know is that investing in a currency like bitcoin is a smart move to make a profit. maybe you don't know how to invest right, my advice is for you, preferably before you start your investment to study first so that you don't lose a lot like now. investing in bitcoin is a smart choice for those who carry it.

fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

You are to blame for the wrong investments. It is always necessary to take into account the risks and invest in different tools. You'll have a good lesson for the future.Good luck.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

There's no one to blame here but you. Bitcoin had never been the worst investment since a lot of people earned a lot of money through it. It's just that you bought during the price was still on the process of correction, if you have bought bitcoin today, and wait for the market to recover, you will never say that.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

I understand why you say that, it's because you have a loss in investing, I'm sure if you get a big profit on Bitcoin, you might say Bitcoin is the best investment in the world. Your perception of Bitcoin and crypto currency is very superficial and only sees one side, if you think the Crypto currency is no longer profitable, what are you here for?
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

We have different discouraging happen in  crypto and that also your experience. That a big failure of investment so theres nothing you can do for that. Just credit that as a charge to experience and move on for the next plannable investment for your recovery.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

do you guess it's good to sell now and buy later if it will drop more?
Bitcoin became first choice for investment. with the ability to develop owned Bitcoin is indeed a high potential to generate more profit through investment against Bitcoin. so very nice to rely on and use the Bitcoin main coins as valuable enough.
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

This can‘t blame Bitcoin, everyone should be responsible for the consequences of their investment, not blame the market. If you have done any analysis before investing, then the $14,000 Bitcoin is actually a very high price, the risk is very high. Even so, you can still sell and earn $6,000 in profits at $20,000, but you not only bought bitcoin at high prices, but also did't sold it at higher prices, this only shows that you are too greedy and have no risk awareness. You can't think Bitcoin is the worst investment, I can only say that your investment method is too stupid.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

It is sad that you bought at that high but you should have put some thoughts and measured the risk before investing and now that you have invested then I would suggest that you should look at the longer-term price of your investment. Bitcoin should do better in long run so give it time and meanwhile learn about the space and learn about risk and money management which will help you next time before investing.
Fredomago
Legendary

Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

That's how important knowledge in any type of investment, I feel your disappointment as you place your entry when the value are still at the peak and now that the corrections are keeps ongoing, it's hard to see the value to rise high not even for you to make a break even, losing 10k$ is really pain at the ass, you are trapped now not unless you will keep holding and wait for the bounce back even it would take a longer time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
trapatalce

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

Well, depending on who you ask. You didn't know shit about trading and you invested in it at 14K and so did I in an altcoin that was falling around the same period you did.
If you ask someone who invested at the beginning of last year or earlier, they'd say it's an amazing investment.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:09:52 PM

You not only invested and lost in bitcoin. This is currently the worst investment. This experience shows that storing your funds in a cryptocurrency, even as strong as bitcoin, is dangerous. We need to look for new ways to save money.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

it's because of your mistake, you don't understand that bitcoin is fluctuating where prices can change significantly from time to time without us knowing it. a trader is not only from investing, but also must have a way to trade properly and correctly. therefore before investing make it a habit to analyze it first. because what looks good is not necessarily going to be good in the future and all of it has its own time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 6372

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

If you would have sold at 19k you wouldn't have been complaining, right?
Also, if you didn't sell, you didn't lose yet.

However, this was not a well thought investment, it was a rushed FOMO buy. Then you got greedy and didn't sell on profit. Now you can sell on a big loss or can hold and see what'll happen. But since you didn't obey the first rule "never invest what you don't afford to lose", now you have no idea what to do, so you are looking on what or who to blame.

PS. I would have also preferred to see Bitcoin stay at 15-20k, but hell, it's at 3700 and technologically it's at least as good as it was one year ago.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

No one guarantees a steady growth. Investment in cryptocurrency is always a risk. I think you will wait for your price and even higher.
crypthomonkey

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

this situation is not going to last forever and i think that later you will see that bitcoin is one of the best investment ever
crypthomonkey

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

No one guarantees a steady growth. Investment in cryptocurrency is always a risk. I think you will wait for your price and even higher.
yes it is a miracle that it has not fallen even lower an di believe that you will see good and positive resjlts quite soon i hope
pochinkin_77

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

i do not think thatbyounare right maybe it is just an emotional post as i know that feeling when your hopes were turjed down
pochinkin_77

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

yes it is a miracle that it has not fallen even lower an di believe that you will see good and positive resjlts quite soon i hope
yes that is true and i think that bitcoin is going to grow and it will make us happy that we jave it without any regrets and second thoughts
Invigorated

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

I completely disagree... You probably didn't do your home work well, the crypto market can be likened to a sinusoidal wave and people have used this to their advantage countless number of times and made massive profits in the process. If you had kept trading your Bitcoin by buying low and selling at every pump which is common, you will have made at least twice your investments. You probably bought and thought it was going to keep going up which is almost impossible. You held and continued holding when others were trading theirs and making more money for themselves. Its regrettable that you have lost that much but calling bitcoin the worst investment is completely baseless. This was your own fault!
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:23:35 PM

Typical words from an investor which doesn't even know on the possible risk on investing money to crypto specially Bitcoin.
You should already prepare yourself before putting up money that the chance of losing money is really there and don't expect for
quick rich scheme because anytime the table can turn upside down and just look on what happens now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ccsang

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

You don't lost everything, at least you still have $4K left, how about sold all your assets now and left crypto market because bitcoin is worst investment ever Huh I've no idea why you complaint right now, whole market price is falling since January until now, our portfolio also in red and losses a lot of money right now, otherwise just hold your assets and wait for price recover, price won't dip forever  Smiley
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

no need to say so. you are lucky that you did not buy bitcoin for 20 thousand. Now you have the opportunity to make the price average. buy bitcoin for 4 thousand and the total purchase price will be 9 thousand.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
swiftbits

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

That's sad, but let's not get to the conclusion that it's the worst investment, some people invested on fraud and failed projects that give them nothing, as long as the quantity is not decreasing means you still have the value of those coins, bitcoin has a potential and its just a year ago since you bought it, I guess you bought those coins for long-term investment, just wait for your turn and you'll earn the benefits from staying.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

It is if your only here for a short term goal. I know that you already knew that bitcoin has a high volatility and a very high risk investment before putting your money on it. Try to hodl for another year or maybe for a few years more then see if your money is still in loss. Bitcoin is for long term investment. You cannot say that other investments are not prone to risk and you can easily earn profits. All kinds of investments has its own risk so you better prepared.
baricuri

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

Not only BTC but ETH and other coin, so I should not invest in electronic money, leave them as soon as possible, so I think we should consider before making decisions. to sell this coin.

BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

Since when? in 2017 btc is the best investment out there. and now you are saying it's THE worst investment? so don't say that its a terrible investment. it changed so much lives last year and hopefully next month.
kiemnhieutien

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

If you do not sell, you still have it, Bitcoin can increase to $14k again and higher, you should wait. If you sell now you will lose $10k per Bitcoin, it's damn a big loss.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

The value of your coin became lesser but the amount of your coins is the same. If you will think, you haven't lose yet, you just need to wait for price increase until it surpasses the price when you bought. If you havent sold it yet, still you haven't loss. It isn't the worst investment, you just entered wrong.
demenBTC

Activity: 742

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

this is an investment in bitcoin, maybe you forget to read in every exchange there is always a warning of the risk of high losses, so be careful and ready to lose, you are too ambitious to win but you forget if you lose, bitcoin is the biggest investment from time to time because has enriched many people out there

maybe you should learn from this defeat so that you are more genius and controlling emotions, this is the crypto world ... anything can happen

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

pinoyrichkids

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

I understand this feeling and sentiment, but we need to understand that crypto is high volatile, so we could expect a loss or a gain, but id rather prefer investing in stock market rather than crypto, because stock market could declare dividends. Meanwhile, i respect you decision that bitcoin is the worst ever, but we could not speculate what would happen by next year.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

I think you are aware that crypto investing is very risky if you are a.long term investor, due to its volatility it is expected that when the market is down,you will lose a value of your holdings.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

Yeah, a lot people just say good things when the price is up. Price dropped and I still believe in bitcoin or in crypto in general.

altcoinhunter01

Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

Everyone knows the volatility of this market and it is highest in the crypto market. Bitcoin is a gem for a lot of investors who buy it 2-3 years back and they are still on a lot of profit. If you wait for next rebound and new bull run, it is possible that you will recover all your losses and also a handsome profit.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

Lol, you made terrible choices and you blame everyone else but yourself?
So because you lost money, it means that its a scam and has nothing to do with your greed, inexperience, stupidity, and lack of knowledge?

ANYONE that entered the crypto market when btc was 10k or above is stupid.
What, did you think you would join the hundreds of thousands of others and become a millionare overnight?
How much research did you do into market economics, bubble economies, blockchain tech, and trading strategies.
Also, where is your common sense?
Did you actually think that something could rise forever?
How much btc did you buy anyways? Like one or two?
You expected to turn a small 10k to 20k investment into millions?

At this point, you should just get out, if you still have the attitude that btc is wrong and you are a victim than you will just lose more in the future.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

do not consider it from the gotten or not gotten profit. Look at what kind of experience you were given to investing in Bitcoin. and of course do not be upset. bitcoin will reach new ATH

coin-hamster

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

time to thank God, that not bought bitcoin for 20.000 =) Now too late to sell btc, better keep it, if you can for future rising

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
mamesso

Activity: 2114
Merit: 740

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

you forget your trading strategy so you are stuck with the fall in the price of bitcoin. I think you have to do stop loss or cut loss to avoid bigger losses.
at least you should know that bitcoin investment is very risky.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

You've invested at the wrong time! How did it turn out that you've jumped in a missed train and now FUD here? just forget about your investment, that's it!
The only suggestion for you is buying more to make your average price around 9000 ( if you invest the same amount) and then you can cash out on that level
mustafayasinsenturk

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

If the bitcoin price falls further down to the value equal to the mining cost, the processing times will be extended.
nebuch

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

I know it is difficult to overcome seeing your money slowly decreasing hurt feelings occurs once your expectations didn't happen. Bitcoin could be the worst investment but it could be the best investment also once the trend going into moon. It happens that the market now is going into different way. Be positive and wait for more of bitcoin come back.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

Best performing asset class over past 10 years. You just bought at a bad time aka fomoed in.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

Right, patience is key for success. The entire forum is disappointed with the market show and everyone are eagerly waiting for bull run. And it has became a topic like when bull run can happen? Honest views are no one knows the solution for this but we need to wait that is for sure.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

There is such an option that for many people, Bitcoin was the worst investment in 2018. Since the price of this coin this year only falls, and people only lose money. I know a lot of investors who have already sold their Bitcoins.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

You sound like an hypocrite, looking at your Signature you are promoting Bitcoin mining and we all know that online mining is not profitable and most are scam. BTC is not the worst investment in Crypto this year, RIpple and Ethereum has perform worse than BTC and many ICOs. what happened was that you invest at the top and you get crushed and so are many people in the space this year if you can't swallow this then get out of the space

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

means you are one of those people who have not been lucky, whatever your investment and wherever your investment must be has a huge risk, and now you are out of luck in investing in bitcoin.

Look at the history of bitcoin, if you imagine that there might be many people who are rich just because of bitcoin, bitcoin increases many times, and you invest at times that are not right.
Believe in your investment even though the situation is worse, because it's the key to luck
Linhkej

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

I do not think so. I'm sure BTC will always be the best solution for you. It has always been at the forefront of the cryptographic market, making it a popular trend for everyone today. It is for the sake of it has attracted much interest from investors around the world. BTC will also develop in this market.
AltcoinTradingSignal.com
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

If you haven't cashed out yet, you still have a chance. You also need to look at the time of your investment. Judging you bought it just a year ago, I would recommend you to judge your investment after a good amount of time. One year is nothing when it comes to long-term investment. You have to wait for a few bear and bull cycles.

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

2018 is the worst year for crypto that I have experienced having lost so huge in marketcap from over $800B to less than & $120B. The impact on crypto is so heavy and was a very sad experience mostly for those that actually started this year. Bitcoin is not scam just that it survives on crowd participation just same way we have demand and supply. Price dropped hugely while supply was on the increase

Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

Maybe, for you. But people also had invested at $100 or lower and for them, it's the best investment. Investing in crypto requires some great knowledge. You have to find out the best time to invest in. Definitely, $14k was not a good time to buy and I would never buy at that price.
okeanos

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

You are lucky that you did not invest any of the altcoins most of them now 1/10- 1/100 bitcoin has just lowered about 1/5 on its higher level. I hope we will see a recover for most of them.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

there are investors who invested in bitcoin when it cost $ 2,000, and sold when it reached $ 18,000. And for them it is the best investment. Everything is relative.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

only fools don't sell bitcoin if they already know the price will go down even deeper. buy at a price of 14K and until now you're still holding, You are the most generous person guy.

from the beginning there was nothing that promised a profit on this investment. all need analysis if you want to succeed.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

Yes, BTC is the worst investment asset ever, no one wants to invest in it nowadays..
So, why you still here? go find another asset to invest in?
I know that losing money is hard, but it has ended and we can not get them back by being angry and writing threads like this one Smiley
I highly recommend that you '' cut your heart'' and never use it here, otherwise you will lose even more..
Be Solid mate! Be solid and try your best to earn em back!
Lov3 u 😘
susansose

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

Just wait more, a coin which value over 50$ in January and i bought 1000 now value under 1$, but i not sell and i still hold for a higher price.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

You're wrong. many people have made millions on bitcoin. You just made the wrong move!!!! You misjudged the market. Yes, many were burned in 2018... No one expected. But smart investors predicted it. I think it speaks to your resentment that this is the worst investment. If you bought at 4K and sold at 14K. you'd think it was the best investment.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

I can feel your pain and I will like you to ignore any abuse or whatsoever , just consider it has a lost and keep it for more years which I believe you will laugh at last , never loss courage , many got in because the people that introduce them to the bitcoin never told them how it work but only the sweet side of it, and so unfortunate that you got in when the bear is here but be sure that bull time will come soon which will give you a huge profit just have patient and hold .
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is the worst investment. If you invest before 2017, you will definitely get a big profit and definitely think if Bitcoin is the best investment. But indeed this year Bitcoin continues to fall and looks very bad. but I'm sure if Bitcoin will go up.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

You can leave here and choose another investment out there.
you only draw conclusions unilaterally, because you lose with bitcoin investment. but you cannot deny that there are already many people out there who are now rich with bitcoin investments. it looks like you still need to learn a lot about this one investment.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

I think you are not the only one who followed the herd instinct and started purchasing 15-20K $ per bitcoin, in the hope that it will continue to grow.
Do not agitate people, that this the worst investment!!!
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

You say so because nowadays it is hard times on the crypto market. But when it was increasing I do not think that the investment into Bitcoin is the worst investment, because you saw the rising price. But first of all it is the personal choice what to invest into or not invest.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

Bitcoin is a good way for investment. But you should be expert in crypto before investing. It's only your mistake, also you could sell at 20.000. but you didn't do this, so I think that you are a newbie on this market.
kramchers

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

Yeah bitcoin is the worst investment if you bought at high and seeing themarket now.
But! if you just had the BTC like a dollar each before and saw the market last December 2017 at 20K USD each Bitcoin.
will BTC be the worst investment ever or the best one ?
kindly shut your mouth and learn what is cryptocurrency first! THANK YOU!
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

I totally understand your anger and frustration but you shouldn't have delved into a market you have very little knowledge about. However, I think bitcoin will still do better on the long run after this much market control tussle is over. Be patient or learn how to trade to recover investments early

tatnM

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

So because you bought at the peak of the price, a lot of people suffered, if you bought tokens, you would have lost much more. Who invested in Bitcoin is in a winning position with other investors who have invested in other tokens. Now just keep Bitcoins, I think in the future we will definitely return to $ 14,000 per Bitcoin.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

Just wanted to know how many Bitcoins you are holding right now. Btw i know people who sold their properties and invested in cryptos and now holding to the cryptos because there is no other option for them. But i believe it will grow. I think so.
coinbirds

Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

I feel your pain, and I can understand you as you invested on the hype last year.
I remember when BTC was around $18k and some of my friends were begging  for it to decline to 15k to go all in.
The problem with that was that a few months ago that time BTC was $3 k but they thought the parabolic rise will continue to the moon.
When we have unrealisticexpectations we could easily face the wall.
batang_bitcoin

Merit: 600

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

Just wanted to know how many Bitcoins you are holding right now. Btw i know people who sold their properties and invested in cryptos and now holding to the cryptos because there is no other option for them. But i believe it will grow. I think so.
I don't think he'll say on how much he got. He's totally paranoid and feeling bad for his losses, he even saying that bitcoin is the biggest scam.

Nice example, never forget of this legend.

The Netherlands man who sold everything for bitcoin calls it the best decision he ever made — and now he's swarmed by fans who agree

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:37:34 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 04:13:16 AM by bitcoinsc

any kind of investing sucks. bitcoin  sucks a lot. down big time. lost 10k every 6 months. now I'm done. blockchain is dead. everyone knows about it but not investing. bitcoin store of value is depleting. what's next peer to peer? not enough user base.  outdated tech satoshi needs to be focusing on coding.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
chipzeru

Merit: 39

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:48:44 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. I know what you feel but you should understand in the first place the risk of investing in bitcoin as it has high volatility. My portfolio also lost more than 50% of its value and i accept it. That's why i've never put all of my money in one kind of investment.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:11:29 AM

Not worst the question is your analysis, is it good or not?. Before enter the market you should analyze market condition and coins price, if look's bad don't try to invest. I believe down trend already running in long term period and we all have bad result, did you see market chart?. Now all depend on you keep stay or leave just never say bitcoin is bad investment.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:14:39 AM

I can easily imagine what that feels like. It is so similar to me and i keep talking, it will certainly be better again. I think we should not despair and need to wait that pays our investment really is.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
sixexgames

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:14:53 AM

Yeah I feel for you. There was way too much hype going around during that time. I think it'll be up past $14K within the next year or so. But it's up to you if you feel like waiting around.

iconoclast

Activity: 770

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

As you have probably learned WHEN you own Bitcoin is really important, this is the fourth time that Bitcoin has dropped by more than 80% from its all time high. If you owned it from January 2017 to January 2018 you would have made 13 times your money and still be up almost 4 times your money if you still held it. Now you have 3 choices, you can sell your Bitcoin and crystalize the loss. Hold it in the hope it goes up. Or buy more to get your average cost down.

Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Lol yeah you should have done some research. If you had you would know that it is quite normal. After hitting the all time highs (which only lasts days, if not less) you will see that Bitcoin usually drops 85 to 90% after every ATH!  Had you bought September of last year it would have only cost. Around 1000$ remember don't buy high sell low, do exactly opposite. Good Luck trading!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
kicauklaten

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

might be funny when you blame bitcoin on this. You should know this from the beginning where the crypto including that bitcoin is risky, volatile became the basis for bitcoin it could and should have been anticipated. so when the great loss of capital you have available it's not shocking anymore.

pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:47:52 AM

Lol yeah you should have done some research. If you had you would know that it is quite normal. After hitting the all time highs (which only lasts days, if not less) you will see that Bitcoin usually drops 85 to 90% after every ATH!  Had you bought September of last year it would have only cost. Around 1000$ remember don't buy high sell low, do exactly opposite. Good Luck trading!

actually that 14k that Bitcoin-Pro talking about still a verry low amount back on the days where cryptocurrency is still on a honey moon phase  and every one is recomending to purchase it because everyone is also expecting that there is a bull run that can happen which is also a fact but the only problem to some hodlers is that they dont sell whenever they already sees an oppurtunity , instead they still continue hodling up on to this year where almost all cryptos are now on a critical condition .  that is already thier fault and they shouldnt have blaimed the cryptos .
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:48:21 AM

At least you bought it not at $ 20k, certainly an insulting situation and in this case very well to investors who invested at the beginning of last year

Way2Paradise

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:50:11 AM

as long as you have not sold, you have not lost your money yet. the prices can suddenly rise again and bitcoin can reach a new ath. as soon as that happens, you have made money with bitcoin and have not lost. i also tell myself this every day and still firmly believe that it will come to that.
Crypt0BHunter

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:53:03 AM

Bitcoin is the best investment in your future, and if you have no patient at all you are not an investor you are speculator

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nasipadang

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

From the beginning with the existing fluctuations, bitcoin investment is an investment that has a big risk, if you do not understand that you should not invest. This is one of the events when people are new to bitcoin and immediately invest, try to understand what investment is and how we manage it, investment is not just putting money and hoping to get profits, we also need analysis and strategy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Perie200

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

Speak to the author of a topic! Why do you think you lost your money? First of all,you should have known that before investing, cryptocurrencies are very volatile and can radically change their price, both in + and in - .Secondly, when investing in bitcoin, you need to be ready to become an investor, that is, to be ready to hold a year, two, three, depending on the state of the market. I advise you to be patient and not in any case not to sell, when some good times come and we will see the space prices for crypto.
shaheer001

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

You are the single one who is on loss there are thousand of investors who had bought it at peak value, now they are totally in loss but i will suggest hold it as we has faced about 08 months in pain so hope soon time is coming for relieving the pain.

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

Speak to the author of a topic! Why do you think you lost your money? First of all,you should have known that before investing, cryptocurrencies are very volatile and can radically change their price, both in + and in - .Secondly, when investing in bitcoin, you need to be ready to become an investor, that is, to be ready to hold a year, two, three, depending on the state of the market. I advise you to be patient and not in any case not to sell, when some good times come and we will see the space prices for crypto.
that's why a lot of risk in the crypto if the hype and not learn more crypto. many are stuck with the risks already present in crypto such fluctuations. so do not be too blame condition because yourself have precisely that role over the mistakes that have been made.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:35:33 AM

Many people think that they will get millions on it and not having time to throw it in time, now they reason like that. But this is not Bitcoin to blame,  young technology and external factors.

Svelto

Merit: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

Firstly, investing always come with risks. I know it doesn’t feel good seeing your investment depreciate. IMO, Bitcoin is the greatest project ever and I have confident that it is going to worth much more in the future.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:51:27 AM

In your opinion, Bitcoin is your hasty investment, if I am Bitcoin this is my best investment. Because I have made a lot of profit when investing in Bitcoin. You must use a good strategy in trading. And now the price of coins is falling and this, in my opinion, is an opportunity to invest from the start.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
bce

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:37:35 AM

in my opinion the investment must be in accordance with our beliefs if you are still experiencing a loss that is already a risk in investing with 2 possibilities if not profitable yes of course loss of confidence and patience is the main capital in investing
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:47:36 AM

then don't invest in it!

I strongly agree with him that as an investor, it is necessary to understand that losses and profits are possible rather than absolute. Your loss should learn less than doubt the cryptocurrency market. If you suspect the cryptocurrency market, why invest?

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

I do not think that the bitcoin itself is worthless. Development around bitcoin continues. We could especially mention the lightning network. This network brings cheap instant payments to the bitcoin protocol.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

You are the only one responsible for it. So, please don't attacking one coin or an other just because you didn't make a profit out of it. Moreover, Bitcoin is subject to a huge Volatility, and will go up & down all the time..

For this , why don't you just invest in one project that is backing the price of a digital asset with precious metals price?!! Like Gigzi .. actually, it is a good one, because it is all about resolving the volatility issue for investors and traders. Plus it has a unique Wallet (with multi-assets: Gigzi Gold, Gigzi Silver and Gigzi Platinum in addition to the regular ditial asset Gigzi Black)  . Exchange to fiat or crypto plus a Treasury for storing precious metals..

https://gigzi.com

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:12:37 AM

Its because you don't know how investment works. Of course their is a big risk involved and no one can guarantee you a 100% profit here. Everyone should really be careful and at least learn their lesson in the hard way not just in crypto but in the way you make your investment in stocks or other instruments. But you don't have to blame bitcoin for your lost.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

pretty good, actually if you want to be safe investment in crypto is through BTC, because the price of BTC will not die,
when compared to other coins, BTC will not be defeated, and will be number 1 in market capitalization, because as people say, BTC is gold, and gold will still be gold, it will not be replaced by other coins.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

Yes, sometimes you take the wrong steps and lose a lot of money. I have Altcoin who lost in x10 price. But there are those who in their time have grown x30-x50.

asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

then don't invest in it!

I agree with you
but someone must know every risk that will come anytime, at any time especially the accident. and if bitcoin rises more than before I think the OP will laugh happily. and I think this is normal, this is a form of disappointment

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

very reasonable when there are many people experiencing huge losses in this investment. I think this is normal
but the person responsible is you, there is nothing wrong with Bitcoin especially after the accident. and I believe everything will be stable and grow again.

retnoanjani

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

Timing is everything. Have you considered it well before choosing to invest in that price? Or is this far from your analysis? Well, we do have to understand that risk always exists. We have to have a chest, not a bad bitcoin, but I think you haven't got the right timing when you start this.

vamshi789

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

haha good joke.... if you not interest then dont invest... it is good to invest on bitcoin why you tell like that many people are gaining good profit from bitcoin.
Babylon

Activity: 938

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

Tell that to the early investor's who manage to hold it for a long time,
Bitcoin isn't a magic box that could make you an instant millionaire ,
For me it is for a long term investment if you couldn't handle it then quit nobody is forcing you to join and invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:33:54 AM

What is the better investment in your opinion? Bitcoin is actually 2x to 3x higher than in early 2017. The return is actually good, which investment gives you 100% to 200% profit in 2 years and come with low risk?
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

This is the risk of our investment.Crypto makes us rich overnight, and crypto can cause us to go bankrupt. I express my sympathy for your experience, but I can't help you

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BogdanGFTP

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

Some people who bought Bitcoin for 1000 usd and sold for 18000 will not agree with you, I think. You just make a usual mistake and bought asset when it was at its peak or near it. Every asset could be the worst investment with that strategy.  
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

this is funny when you complain after getting a loss in bitcoin investment. You are a single actor who takes speculation when buying bitcoin at high prices. chances are that you will sell it and this is a big loss for you. if you are strong, bitcoin will rise again in time

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

This is the opinion of the majority of pseudo-investors. Because of their great folly they had bought bitcoin when it was on the hype, and then the price was blown away and now they criticize BTC is bad , the cryptocurrency is bullshit, they pray for the next hype to sell and forget about it as about a bad dream. Grin But such people are unlikely to wait for growth, and most likely will fix losses and leave the market.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

I think this is subjective.  Those who bought at $100  and sold at $19k will tell it is the best investment ever.  That is why it is best to do our research, know the item or project we will invest in, study the market and its movement.  Be aware of hype and FUD and make sure to know some basic knowledge about buying cryptocurrency.  I hope you have learned from your previous experience.
iamverybusyperson

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

Some people previously buy coins on the hype when btc cost 32 bucks, then it crushes to 12, i wish i brought them for 32$
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

Just because you are wrong in making a decision, that doesn't mean other people also get bad luck as you said. Can you imagine if there were many people who bought bitcoin at a price 2 years ago and sold it at $14k? If this happened, maybe the conclusion will be different as you said. In my opinion, investing in crypto isn't as bad as you thought. All you need to think about is a good strategy for trading.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
kiemnhieutien

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

Nobody forces you to invest in Bitcoin, you want to invest then take responsibility for it. The most important thing of investment is timepoint, you chose wrong time to invest, you buy at $14k and it must be in 2017 or 2018, if you buy Bitcoin before 2017 it would be best investment in your life.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

Lol. This was funny.
This is one example of those investor who wants a rush profit in just a month or a 2.
Please, other users here do not be like this kind.

Before you invest, think about it. Read carefully about what you are stepping into, it may be a trap.
Also, this kind of people are the victims of those scam ICO projects for they dont read anymore and just believe the hype.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

well who knew it would be like this? anyway, what happened can't be replayed in reverse so deal with you have, learn some things from it. you tried at least, no need to feel annoyed. good luck

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Perfect35

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

You have to be very careful when making any investment. This can happen to any coin and not bitcoin alone. Also all coins are presently affected. Imagine someone who also bought ethereum at $1300 and now sees it a little above $110, that can also be disheartening. Sometimes, investing in long term can be saddening if you cannot take your mind off it.
Volk-05

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

As a rule, the people themselves made the decision to buy their coins, so now you shouldn’t be sad about this, because the market will definitely start to grow and you just have to wait, but it’s possible for a long time!
Kawshies

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

I think you're running the wrong method. You're supposed to be looking for research, and you're looking at the market. You must be careful in taking action, Because it's about your money and how to make a profit with your money.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

Dear it was your decision. before investing in cryptos you should know there is always 50:50 probability of profit and loss. Cryptos can make you rich or cryptos can waste your all money. It all depends on your investment structure. volatility is in nature of cryptos , you cannot blame anyone. Now have patience and wait for the bullrun to manage your losses.
iTradeChips

Activity: 1792
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

Well with all the whining I see here about losing investment in bitcoin, what I could say is this. Did you lose your bitcoin? Did you throw your hard disk drive into the river out of desperation? If not, then you still have the bitcoin with you. All you need to do is to wait until it goes up again. Simple really. If you want out then at least give your bitcoin to someone willing to wait for the moon.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

You lost 10K$ for buying when BTC high rate and why you holding a lot of months.
Don't think it's lost and also you can think this is a experienced.
If Bitcoin is a worst investment than what is worth investment in cryptocurrencies please explain.
bedford1972

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

So you know nothing about investments. You fell for the massive hype around bitcoin. Do not invest in something that has not been studied. It's your fault. Now you are again driven to a mass panic and want to sell at the lowest price and suffer losses. On such as you and earn large players. Investment always requires patience. Be reasonable and just study this market a little. People held this asset for years before they made millions or even billions. You even did not last a year and already want to get out of this market. I think that's ridiculous. Hold on and you will be happy.

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
Bonheur

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

If you did not sell then you still have the same amount of bitcoins.
But you are missing out too.If you bought right now you would have a lot more bitcoins than you currently have.
This market is like that.Either buy sell and try to make more, which would be hard right now, or hold till it comes back up.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:53:40 PM

And on the contrary, someone bought it for 4000$ last year and sold it for 14,000$ and for him this is a great investment. And I think that many would agree that bitcoin is one of the best and reliable investments.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

Just be positive soon bitcoin will recover its lost but for now hold and be calm. I know this is just a trial for the people who love bitcoin. Smiley

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

When someone makes profits by bitcoin then bitcoin become the king to them on the other hand when they lose money in investing bitcoin this time bitcoin become the worst investment ever! How ridiculous they are! In fact, they have no real faith in bitcoin or maybe they have no basic knowledge of bitcoin.
denbagoes

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

Actually, it is not Bitcoin's fault if the current price drops.
Bitcoin used to prove that Bitcoin is a coin that has a high price value and is highly recommended for investment because it can provide huge benefits.
I think you just need to be patient so that the value of the Bitcoin price returns to normal and rises again in price.
I have confidence if Bitcoin will be high again.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

Maybe I will also say like you if you see reality like this, but because it has happened at least hope there will be changes later and it's good to keep holding back the next few months hopefully at the end of the year there will be changes like the end of 2017

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Well with all the whining I see here about losing investment in bitcoin, what I could say is this. Did you lose your bitcoin? Did you throw your hard disk drive into the river out of desperation? If not, then you still have the bitcoin with you. All you need to do is to wait until it goes up again. Simple really. If you want out then at least give your bitcoin to someone willing to wait for the moon.

This always gets me too. All the whining when markets are down, and all the lack of whining when markets were up.

Did people ever stop to think of the poor idiots who bought their Bitcoin and altscoins at premium prices 20 and 30 times the price they are today? Of course not. People were happy to take profits, dumping on everyone else who wanted it.

Always better to be the person inflicting the pain. But when it's your turn to receive it, no need to whine.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

Well, before you invest you must understand the risks of bitcoin, so you are not too disappointed. Crypto is very very unstable and you should invest according to the amount you are willing to lose.

matico

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

You seem to be a type of investor that only buy and go to sleep, you may need to still go back to your sleeping postion as regatd your bitcoin so that you can make good profit on it in the future. If you decide to sell now, you will lose. In cryptocurrency, you only lose when you sell!

critolika

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

in my opinion, maybe you just have the wrong time, in deciding to invest in Bitcoin. but if you might still believe in Bitcoin, the person who decides to invest now on Bitcoin will probably benefit in the next few months.
Majalena2016

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

I could only think that bitcoin will gonna be a worst investment if ever you had invested in bitcoin during the time when bitcoins is so expensive to buy or has a high market value but now bitcoin is on its lowest point so selling it right now is a very bad idea since you will never get back your losses in investing to bitcoin.
Maamejane

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:09:52 PM

Loosing or gaining from BTC all depends on you. If you follow the panic in the system and sell out your BTC then you indeed will make a great loss but if hold and be more patient then i think you could recover some time to come. It all depends on you and what you want.

pleci

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

prices are very different this year with yesterday, Bitcoin lost half the price in just a few months, we have the potential and quality of BItcoin called the king, surely many are disappointed this year with the prices of all coins falling. but we must believe if Bitcoin will immediately raise prices in December.
cescudero95

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

It wasn't the worst for those who got in early, remember that.  And the story isn't over.  It might not come back, we can't know for sure, but there's no certainty of doom either.  The Bitcoin story isn't over yet, but it's sure interesting to watch from the sidelines, that's for certain.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin is always going up and down so it will not stand still and this problem will reduce Bitcoin's value so quickly. It's still worth the investment, but you need to pay attention to the Bitcoin moment.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Did you sell your Bitcoins now? If no, then continue holding onto it and wait for the right time until you earn back your money. Bitcoin isn't like investment in other businesses. Bitcoin is a much volatile and unstable. I suppose you know that. So don't sell and brace for worse.
Svarora
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

When people made money out of it then it is good now bad. No it's not a good theory to justify bitcoin. See bitcoin has its unique features. But many are not aware of it . Moreover its utility is still not understand by many. But in coming years when more research will be done then it give healthy returns to the market.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Thats the risk of the all crypto-currency not just bitcoin.Thats why at first you must be aware the risk associated with crypto-investments and afford of losing money in the end thats the reality of this industry, high risk high returns thats it.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

And on the contrary, someone bought it for 4000$ last year and sold it for 14,000$ and for him this is a great investment. And I think that many would agree that bitcoin is one of the best and reliable investments.
Of course, everything is subjective. but we are not talking about the situation where a person bought for 4 and sold for 14 but quite the opposite

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
GatotKaca

Activity: 1372

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

Sometimes what happens is not what we expect and it makes us disappointed and regretful. I think at the moment the right thing to do is keep hold of it and keep observing market developments at least the price can recover and reach the price when you buy it, because selling it at this time will be in vain because of the huge losses you get.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Most Popular Crypto Betting Platform
Sports ---- 🎲Live Casino ---- 🎰Slots
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
🎯 Daily Check-In Bonus
🎁 80% Daily Parlay Bonus
🎉 New Player Deposit Bonus
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279

Xircus

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

I understand why you say that, it's because you have a loss in investing, I'm sure if you get a big profit on Bitcoin, you might say Bitcoin is the best investment in the world. Your perception of Bitcoin and crypto currency is very superficial and only sees one side, if you think the Crypto currency is no longer profitable, what are you here for?
I agree of what you've stated mate,if you think crypto nowadays is a worst investment for you then leave,step out  and think something else that gives you more profitable., or better catch up for the next year after.

irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

this is funny when you complain when you get a loss in bitcoin investment. not only do you suffer losses, I also lose. but this is the risk that I have to accept in this accident. but if you can survive, you will get commensurate results. because after this time the growth of bitcoin will not be stopped.
lambe45

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

be patient, don't sell bitcoin first, soon the price of bitcoin will go up high, believe me what I say, you will not lose holding Bitcoin

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cola-jere

Activity: 665

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

It's all a matter of timing and more importantly when you'll enter and exit a certain investment. Same as with every other investment - equities, commodities, real estate, etc.
On the way up, if you entered at 14K and sold at 19.2K that would be a good return.
On the way down, if you entered at 14K then held all the way down, then you were not able to quickly decide when to cut loss.
Last scenario is more difficult to swallow, entered at 14K, saw 19.2K then didn't decide to get out at 17K and held all the way down.
The market will recover, it just might take years now and not months like some people are always saying.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

I cannot agree with you, Bitcoin is one of the safest cryptocurrencies to invest on the market. The fact you bought it at 14k$ and it fell to 4k$ after half a year does not means anything. If you are a long term investor and you will hold your BTC, it will give you a good profit.
ahmed04

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

I think you yourself came to this area at the wrong time. Your entry point is only allowed for long-term investments, you'd better not come here for 5 years.
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

I cannot agree with you, Bitcoin is one of the safest cryptocurrencies to invest on the market. The fact you bought it at 14k$ and it fell to 4k$ after half a year does not means anything. If you are a long term investor and you will hold your BTC, it will give you a good profit.

after he lost more than $ 10K I'm sure he won't want to buy bitcoin again. I'm sure he's given up and it's hard to convince someone who doesn't believe something.
Ma1evich

Activity: 323
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

The person who bought bitcoin for $ 14 would say differently. I understand your emotions but still to such an investment should be approached wisely or playfully.
Vilagra

Merit: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

Tell this people who buy bitcoin under $1k and sell it for 15-20k$. If you buy in the finish of the circle on the peak, this doesn't mean that bitcoin is bad, that means you made a bad trade, you came too late when hype was in his peak.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
meloman4u

Merit: 156

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:23:55 PM

What do you think investors say, who bought Bitcoin for 14$? I think they are very pleased with their results.
flysats

Activity: 329

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

But if $1k buyers got own profit then it mean that somebody bought this BTC by $14-18k. And why do not use stop-loss or same when BTC will start dump? Of course such investor think that BTC grew 3 months and will grow further. And what is it? Simple greed

freedomforever

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

In long term you ll see that how wrong you are. In this market you need to BE PATIENT. This patience may take couple years. Big things have big efforts.

dimb

Merit: 261

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:44:46 PM

In cryptography, everything is very relative. Here you can earn money quickly and lose your investments quickly. To do this, you need to make the right decisions on time.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

I don't accept that state from you, because people that invested when bitcoin is less that $50 can never say bitcoin is the worst investment ever.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

Is that Bitcoin´s problem or your? Why you invested into Bitcoin when you do not understand it? Why did you invest when Bitcoin was on top? If you invested 2 years ago, you are still in 400% profit!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

wait a little longer and you either lose even more, or maybe you'll go to zero. I bought bitcoin for 10,000. so I know what you mean. Yes, it can not be called a good experience. it's just a pain.
Gopo6789

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

Yes each many potrelya their means. but we knew what we were doing. everyone made a decision. we knew it was a high risk. any investment risk. not without it. I also ask myself why I entered the market at that moment. maybe I'm just stupid.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Huntler1993

Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

I don't think so but i don't really blame you much since you are a bit ignorant of what you invested in, the price of BTC is not static very volatile and that makes interesting and able to make a lot of profit within the shortest time likewise loss. So just hold on for a while things may turn positive.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

Your name contradict your thought about bitcoin, aren't you bitcoin pro, just relax and wait bitcoin will not stay low forever, i know you don't lose until you sell. At this point it could be yout worst investement but won't be forever.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

Bitcoin, as its primary uses is being a store of value, is simply a 21st century version of gold, although its price will remain very volatile in the future. For that reason I would say - No, it is not worst investment
mitchel_am

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

Bitcoin is not the worst investment and you will agree with me in time. Maybe few months. I see bitcoin as a great way of storage your money.
Schirer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

It is the wordt investment for you.
You see those who bought before the bull run and sold to guys like you are happy now.

This is how market works, for someone to win big , others have to lose .

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sexylady13

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:52:09 PM

There's no bad instrument - there're people who cannot use them. It's a pity that you didn't understand it even when you lost your money. You paid for this lesson but it was useless for you, it's sad!

ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

If you are not into or experienced in bitcoin investment ,then you are onlyvsaying it is the worst investment but for people who are trully investing bitcoin will say that it is very good and profitable and changes every ones life , this bitcoin investment will really have gain for the future to come.
Galantin

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

This is your big mistake. You did not listen to your voice of reason. You are not the only person who did that. I have a friend, he made the same mistake. Only he invested a little more than he wanted. He even sold his car.
You should choose altcoins, even if they are not so reliable. However, you might be able to significantly increase your capital. Sad story I sympathize with you.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

It seems that price won't up high again after $14k had reaches on the market and keep falling. It is worst investment and feel sorry to you but still you can hold and wait for the recovery. If you choose to sell now you lose big amount so it is more worth to patiently wait. Not only experiencing this but still keep believing on the potential of the coin.

gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

actually bitcoin was created not for investment, but bitcoin was created as a digital currency that provides a lot of convenience compared to fiat money. if you experience a lot of losses you are wrong yourself, I think you already know the risk of investment, not all investments will succeed depending on your method and strategy.
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

I understand your pain, but Bitcoin isn't a bad investment. Bitcoin is a coin with great potentials, just be patient it will rise and you will enjoy in the long term.
Gary Levanevskii

Merit: 227

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:59:48 PM

I don’t think that Bitcoin is a bad investment. I think Bitcoin is a risky investment. Especially if you don’t have enough experience and are not willing to invest a few years in advance. Do not panic.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

It is for you but not to thousands of people who made a fortune investing at the right time, timing and insight is everything here, because of the very high volatility you can lose everything and you can gain a thousand folds, so better invest what you can afford and it's really true here.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

If you are a newbie in this market, just buy BTC for a long term - 1 year for example. You will be satisfied, and don't react on short dumps, just wait for the next big run.
coinic

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

It seems that price won't up high again after $14k had reaches on the market and keep falling. It is worst investment and feel sorry to you but still you can hold and wait for the recovery. If you choose to sell now you lose big amount so it is more worth to patiently wait. Not only experiencing this but still keep believing on the potential of the coin.
If you don't have patience and time to look around what happen then it can lead us you to loss of money, this technology is unpredictable and need some time to regulate again so if you're greedy too much then it is possible that you can loss everything and you can say it's a worst investment ever

crazy1204

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

I bought a bitcoin price at 20k dollars.My money is a lot of damage.But I think bitcoin is not the worst investment.Bitcoin price drops, but the amount of bitcoin in my wallet is the same.So I'm not afraid at all.Because I trust bitcoin.Bitcoin is the future money.

tracyhayley

Activity: 652

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

seriously, you bought it in the wrong time. bitcoin is not bad at all, especially for investing my money. i always put my buy orders when bitcoin price is drop and stable. then hold it for several month, even in several years and sell it when the price is high. that makes me some profits. i believe bitcoin price will raise again in the near future.

Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

Like seriously? It's well dear, I feel your pains, but don't worry, BTC isn't a shit coin. It is a coin with the capacity to exceed your entry point, just wait for it.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

So sad to hear from it. I think the potential cryptos like BTC and ETH is suitable for long-term investment and holding. You bought BTC when the price is $14,000, and now the price is less than $4,000. I think you should hold because if you sell, you certainly will be a loss. And you keep, you will have a chance to make a profit when the price is going up.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:24:21 PM

why do you think like that?
bitcoin is a very promising long-term investment, if you look at previous years when the price of bitcoin hasn't reached its highest value at the end of last year is almost the same as this year. so if you start investing in bitcoin before 2017, maybe you can already make a profit, but unfortunately you start investing when the price is at its peak and when bitcoin is very trending.

now only need to be patient waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise again to its peak, because bitcoin in my opinion is a very promising investment and can change our future better.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:26:04 PM

I don’t think that Bitcoin is a bad investment. I think Bitcoin is a risky investment. Especially if you don’t have enough experience and are not willing to invest a few years in advance. Do not panic.

We can't prevent people to be panic right now, most especially fluctuating market always tend to affect other people's decisions. However it's not that worst as other people expected actually, because it just needs a lot of hardwork prior meeting the future profit gains. Nothing worst with bitcoin right now, and you know what's worst? The people whose behind crypto that doesn't have full knowledge of everything.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

Bitcoin is not worst investment ever, your investment decision was not good, remember there are people who bought bitcoin at less than 1k and sold it at 14k - 19k, so it's about making and taking the right decision at the right time.

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

It is so sad that you've got the wrong timing in investing bitcoin. You're absolutely losing, but you can't say that bitcoin is the worst investment. It won't be happen to you if you closely monitor the chart and strategies your investment before it turns like these just like what I do. 

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
trofim21

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin is the most stable investment coin. All other coins are much more risky. Therefore, if you are going to invest bitcoin cryptocurrency the best investment
Wingo

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

You are a fool for investing in major cryptos, especially bitcoin, you invested because you wanted to play safe.

One of the first thought that I had when Bitcoin hit those highs last December 2017 to January 2018 was it might be a little over priced, and it is true. The chances that it will double in the next few months is weak, many people are getting out of the scene and the market capitalization kept going down.

If you want to make a fortune in crypto, take risks, calculated risks, even if we know that the risk in the crypto space is big, you need to find a way to lessen it by learning anything about the particular coin or token you want to hodl for long term. Try to buy coins that are not in the top 100, they have the greatest potential, you just need to have enough knowledge on what coin or token you will buy.
stephanirain

Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

Bitcoin is not the worst investment ever because a lot of people had experience investing in bitcoin and they earn good money from it. Your just not in a right time to invest in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin today is falling down.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
mightwalker

Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

We never know if it is good or bad. Imagine after a few years bitcoin's prices will rise again. So if you consider it as a long-term investment, believe in its value

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
sireseh

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:45:45 PM

I feel bitcoin is a good coin , but because now prices are falling you better hold it first. bitcoin is good for long-term investment. anyway, bitcoin coins are good at investing.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
chadtn

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

My friend bought Bitcoin, when it cost $ 400, and now he really likes the price. The main thing is not the entry point, but the exit point from the market.
It’s not easy for me to see a market like this, but we cannot influence it.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

You say that because maybe you entered the world of cryptocurrency with the wrong time, you should be able to enter at a time when the condition of the price of bitcoin is still at a low price, not at a high price, so I think it's just your own fault.
ipsec

Activity: 584

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:28:13 AM

Without loss does not happen and winnings. You did the right thing by buying bitcoin. Left to sell it. Because the forum was flooded by a wave of sadness and discouragement about the situation on the market. The main thing is to believe in your choice and everything will be fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: