Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is worst investment ever  (Read 1341 times)
susansose

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

Just wait more, a coin which value over 50$ in January and i bought 1000 now value under 1$, but i not sell and i still hold for a higher price.
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

i bought bitcoin when it was for $14 k
now it's less than $4k. i lost +10k per one bitcoin.

Bitcoin is worst investment ever i could imagine.
You're wrong. many people have made millions on bitcoin. You just made the wrong move!!!! You misjudged the market. Yes, many were burned in 2018... No one expected. But smart investors predicted it. I think it speaks to your resentment that this is the worst investment. If you bought at 4K and sold at 14K. you'd think it was the best investment.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

I can feel your pain and I will like you to ignore any abuse or whatsoever , just consider it has a lost and keep it for more years which I believe you will laugh at last , never loss courage , many got in because the people that introduce them to the bitcoin never told them how it work but only the sweet side of it, and so unfortunate that you got in when the bear is here but be sure that bull time will come soon which will give you a huge profit just have patient and hold .
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is the worst investment. If you invest before 2017, you will definitely get a big profit and definitely think if Bitcoin is the best investment. But indeed this year Bitcoin continues to fall and looks very bad. but I'm sure if Bitcoin will go up.
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

You can leave here and choose another investment out there.
you only draw conclusions unilaterally, because you lose with bitcoin investment. but you cannot deny that there are already many people out there who are now rich with bitcoin investments. it looks like you still need to learn a lot about this one investment.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

I think you are not the only one who followed the herd instinct and started purchasing 15-20K $ per bitcoin, in the hope that it will continue to grow.
Do not agitate people, that this the worst investment!!!
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

You say so because nowadays it is hard times on the crypto market. But when it was increasing I do not think that the investment into Bitcoin is the worst investment, because you saw the rising price. But first of all it is the personal choice what to invest into or not invest.
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

Bitcoin is a good way for investment. But you should be expert in crypto before investing. It's only your mistake, also you could sell at 20.000. but you didn't do this, so I think that you are a newbie on this market.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

Yeah bitcoin is the worst investment if you bought at high and seeing themarket now.
But! if you just had the BTC like a dollar each before and saw the market last December 2017 at 20K USD each Bitcoin.
will BTC be the worst investment ever or the best one ?
kindly shut your mouth and learn what is cryptocurrency first! THANK YOU!
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

I totally understand your anger and frustration but you shouldn't have delved into a market you have very little knowledge about. However, I think bitcoin will still do better on the long run after this much market control tussle is over. Be patient or learn how to trade to recover investments early

tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

So because you bought at the peak of the price, a lot of people suffered, if you bought tokens, you would have lost much more. Who invested in Bitcoin is in a winning position with other investors who have invested in other tokens. Now just keep Bitcoins, I think in the future we will definitely return to $ 14,000 per Bitcoin.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

Just wanted to know how many Bitcoins you are holding right now. Btw i know people who sold their properties and invested in cryptos and now holding to the cryptos because there is no other option for them. But i believe it will grow. I think so.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

I feel your pain, and I can understand you as you invested on the hype last year.
I remember when BTC was around $18k and some of my friends were begging  for it to decline to 15k to go all in.
The problem with that was that a few months ago that time BTC was $3 k but they thought the parabolic rise will continue to the moon.
When we have unrealisticexpectations we could easily face the wall.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

Just wanted to know how many Bitcoins you are holding right now. Btw i know people who sold their properties and invested in cryptos and now holding to the cryptos because there is no other option for them. But i believe it will grow. I think so.
I don't think he'll say on how much he got. He's totally paranoid and feeling bad for his losses, he even saying that bitcoin is the biggest scam.

Nice example, never forget of this legend.

The Netherlands man who sold everything for bitcoin calls it the best decision he ever made — and now he's swarmed by fans who agree

bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:37:34 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 04:13:16 AM by bitcoinsc

any kind of investing sucks. bitcoin  sucks a lot. down big time. lost 10k every 6 months. now I'm done. blockchain is dead. everyone knows about it but not investing. bitcoin store of value is depleting. what's next peer to peer? not enough user base.  outdated tech satoshi needs to be focusing on coding.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:48:44 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. I know what you feel but you should understand in the first place the risk of investing in bitcoin as it has high volatility. My portfolio also lost more than 50% of its value and i accept it. That's why i've never put all of my money in one kind of investment.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:11:29 AM

Not worst the question is your analysis, is it good or not?. Before enter the market you should analyze market condition and coins price, if look's bad don't try to invest. I believe down trend already running in long term period and we all have bad result, did you see market chart?. Now all depend on you keep stay or leave just never say bitcoin is bad investment.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:14:39 AM

I can easily imagine what that feels like. It is so similar to me and i keep talking, it will certainly be better again. I think we should not despair and need to wait that pays our investment really is.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:14:53 AM

Yeah I feel for you. There was way too much hype going around during that time. I think it'll be up past $14K within the next year or so. But it's up to you if you feel like waiting around.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

As you have probably learned WHEN you own Bitcoin is really important, this is the fourth time that Bitcoin has dropped by more than 80% from its all time high. If you owned it from January 2017 to January 2018 you would have made 13 times your money and still be up almost 4 times your money if you still held it. Now you have 3 choices, you can sell your Bitcoin and crystalize the loss. Hold it in the hope it goes up. Or buy more to get your average cost down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: