Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is worst investment ever  (Read 1341 times)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

I don't think so but i don't really blame you much since you are a bit ignorant of what you invested in, the price of BTC is not static very volatile and that makes interesting and able to make a lot of profit within the shortest time likewise loss. So just hold on for a while things may turn positive.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

Your name contradict your thought about bitcoin, aren't you bitcoin pro, just relax and wait bitcoin will not stay low forever, i know you don't lose until you sell. At this point it could be yout worst investement but won't be forever.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

Bitcoin, as its primary uses is being a store of value, is simply a 21st century version of gold, although its price will remain very volatile in the future. For that reason I would say - No, it is not worst investment
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

Bitcoin is not the worst investment and you will agree with me in time. Maybe few months. I see bitcoin as a great way of storage your money.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

i bought bitcoin when it was for $14 k
now it's less than $4k. i lost +10k per one bitcoin.

Bitcoin is worst investment ever i could imagine.

It is the wordt investment for you.
You see those who bought before the bull run and sold to guys like you are happy now.

This is how market works, for someone to win big , others have to lose .

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:52:09 PM

There's no bad instrument - there're people who cannot use them. It's a pity that you didn't understand it even when you lost your money. You paid for this lesson but it was useless for you, it's sad!

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

If you are not into or experienced in bitcoin investment ,then you are onlyvsaying it is the worst investment but for people who are trully investing bitcoin will say that it is very good and profitable and changes every ones life , this bitcoin investment will really have gain for the future to come.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

This is your big mistake. You did not listen to your voice of reason. You are not the only person who did that. I have a friend, he made the same mistake. Only he invested a little more than he wanted. He even sold his car.
You should choose altcoins, even if they are not so reliable. However, you might be able to significantly increase your capital. Sad story I sympathize with you.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

it is your worst investment, not ours so don't blame the whole of us, have you heard the saying only invest what you can afford to lose, it has been preached thousands of times here so if you  lost with that big amount it's because you did not sell when it's time to sell.
It seems that price won't up high again after $14k had reaches on the market and keep falling. It is worst investment and feel sorry to you but still you can hold and wait for the recovery. If you choose to sell now you lose big amount so it is more worth to patiently wait. Not only experiencing this but still keep believing on the potential of the coin.

gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

actually bitcoin was created not for investment, but bitcoin was created as a digital currency that provides a lot of convenience compared to fiat money. if you experience a lot of losses you are wrong yourself, I think you already know the risk of investment, not all investments will succeed depending on your method and strategy.
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

I understand your pain, but Bitcoin isn't a bad investment. Bitcoin is a coin with great potentials, just be patient it will rise and you will enjoy in the long term.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:59:48 PM

I don’t think that Bitcoin is a bad investment. I think Bitcoin is a risky investment. Especially if you don’t have enough experience and are not willing to invest a few years in advance. Do not panic.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

It is for you but not to thousands of people who made a fortune investing at the right time, timing and insight is everything here, because of the very high volatility you can lose everything and you can gain a thousand folds, so better invest what you can afford and it's really true here.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

If you are a newbie in this market, just buy BTC for a long term - 1 year for example. You will be satisfied, and don't react on short dumps, just wait for the next big run.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

it is your worst investment, not ours so don't blame the whole of us, have you heard the saying only invest what you can afford to lose, it has been preached thousands of times here so if you  lost with that big amount it's because you did not sell when it's time to sell.
It seems that price won't up high again after $14k had reaches on the market and keep falling. It is worst investment and feel sorry to you but still you can hold and wait for the recovery. If you choose to sell now you lose big amount so it is more worth to patiently wait. Not only experiencing this but still keep believing on the potential of the coin.
If you don't have patience and time to look around what happen then it can lead us you to loss of money, this technology is unpredictable and need some time to regulate again so if you're greedy too much then it is possible that you can loss everything and you can say it's a worst investment ever

crazy1204

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

I bought a bitcoin price at 20k dollars.My money is a lot of damage.But I think bitcoin is not the worst investment.Bitcoin price drops, but the amount of bitcoin in my wallet is the same.So I'm not afraid at all.Because I trust bitcoin.Bitcoin is the future money.

tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

seriously, you bought it in the wrong time. bitcoin is not bad at all, especially for investing my money. i always put my buy orders when bitcoin price is drop and stable. then hold it for several month, even in several years and sell it when the price is high. that makes me some profits. i believe bitcoin price will raise again in the near future.

Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

Like seriously? It's well dear, I feel your pains, but don't worry, BTC isn't a shit coin. It is a coin with the capacity to exceed your entry point, just wait for it.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

So sad to hear from it. I think the potential cryptos like BTC and ETH is suitable for long-term investment and holding. You bought BTC when the price is $14,000, and now the price is less than $4,000. I think you should hold because if you sell, you certainly will be a loss. And you keep, you will have a chance to make a profit when the price is going up.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:24:21 PM

why do you think like that?
bitcoin is a very promising long-term investment, if you look at previous years when the price of bitcoin hasn't reached its highest value at the end of last year is almost the same as this year. so if you start investing in bitcoin before 2017, maybe you can already make a profit, but unfortunately you start investing when the price is at its peak and when bitcoin is very trending.

now only need to be patient waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise again to its peak, because bitcoin in my opinion is a very promising investment and can change our future better.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: