Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC and the Alts be easier to manipulate now  (Read 1084 times)
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

I think we got vey low market cap lately and i wouldn't think that it goes more down.. I just checked it has reached 140 billion and still climbing high. I believe that after this black friday madness the bitcoin and altcoins price started to recover and our sunny day is coming soon.. (Hopefully!!)
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:25:05 PM

If you are a billionaire and you want to control and manipulate the market in the future, now it is a good time to buy, I guess that is what happened in the last weeks and one of the biggest manipulators is the Satoshi himself
The future looks uncertain and recommending a billionaire to become a bagholder in case the current market trend continues and the doesn't come up again. Until the market pick up, there isn't any need to keep adding to what you already have.

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

Current market conditions are really bad, there are a lot of investors who secure their assets with USDT, they are afraid if they keep holding coins. And I think the current conditions are almost the same in the past 2014, the market will not recover soon, it may take more than a year to make it normal again
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:43:02 PM

I don't think it's going to be any easier, because most of them left the market, they weren't very interested in it in the first place, also remember that for those prices to go down the whales had to sell large amounts of btc, so if ordinary people bought we would regain some power.

bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

Now the whales are buying cryptocurrency to sell at a profit of 200%.

I do not expect a sharp increase in Bitcoin, but in the next 2-3 months Bitcoin can reach a price of 8, 000 dollars

maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:55:48 PM

That so much capital left the market? Market cap was $220 billion 3 weeks ago. Today, we are barely holding on to $125 billion market cap. How much lower can btc go in price? 3k, 2k, 1k?

I don't feel like it's dead, but I feel like it is a lot more vulnerable than it was prior to a month ago, and I am not certain about a recovery any time soon.
Market capitalization declined as Bitcoin and Altcoin prices plummeted, causing the market to fall sharply. The money withdrawn from Crypto is not possible because they are in US dollars (Altcoin) and this amount is being used by sharks to manipulate the market.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:25:56 PM

It is very easy to answer. After the big market crush everyone is ready to listen believe anything. So it is the right time for the speculators. Unfortunately they are very good at it and the people would get loose easily with the wrong speculations.. Also if you have the right channels and followers you can make manipulations too. Also the big investors would do it very easy too, ofcourse.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

Manipulation is one thing that is predominant in this market. Big whales push the market in their favour and they achieve this by making weak hands think that everything is about to crash, you panic and dump to them. Am sure with this dip, they have loaded up their bags again and ready to go again.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

I don't feel like it's dead, but I feel like it is a lot more vulnerable than it was prior to a month ago, and I am not certain about a recovery any time soon.
It is not always possible to move upwards. No matter how high it is, people want it to be even higher. At 6.5k we wanted it to be higher and even if it had been 65k we would like it to be higher. Yep for the first time we see such a low price in 2018 but for the first time we have met with the price of 20k the past year.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

Its easier to manipulate the market now, the diversify of investment now is too big, it makes most of the coins become weaker, the lower the transaction volume the easier for the whale to control and manipulate, the investors now still hesitate to invest so the market cap keep on dropping and its easier for the whale to execute any action
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

it seems to me that below 100 billion dollars we will not see the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

You're right Bitcoin is very vulnerable at its present price, people with lots of money can buy it now to control its price later

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

Altcoins follow Bitcoin's ups and downs anyway, most of the time. If you can manipulate Bitcoin you have the market by the balls I think. This needs to change. Not one crypto should dominate in the market for a healthier situation in altcoins.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:09:24 PM

I would even say that for now only the best and wisest guys are left on the stage, so it would be even harder in my opinion, to deceive them.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:42:32 PM

That so much capital left the market? Market cap was $220 billion 3 weeks ago. Today, we are barely holding on to $125 billion market cap. How much lower can btc go in price? 3k, 2k, 1k?

indeed, if the market tends to go down continuously, maybe it has already begun to reduce or filter in investors, those who are strong persist, and those who surrender start crypto, which is certainly the impact of crypto starting to lack new investors. In my opinion, Blockchain also has no significant development from year to year

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

indeed, if the market tends to go down continuously, maybe it has already begun to reduce or filter in investors, those who are strong persist, and those who surrender start crypto, which is certainly the impact of crypto starting to lack new investors. In my opinion, Blockchain also has no significant development from year to year

Price reduction doesnt alway mean that investors are now exiting . it also means that investors are only selling their coins but with this state i think the market is now easier to  manipulate because we can see that the price going green if someone buys a crypto  ( whether huge or small amount ) than compared to when the market is in pump state .
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:12:54 AM

Altcoins follow Bitcoin's ups and downs anyway, most of the time. If you can manipulate Bitcoin you have the market by the balls I think. This needs to change. Not one crypto should dominate in the market for a healthier situation in altcoins.
Alts dont just follow bitcoin after a short dump and pump. The general condition of the market needs to remain red for some period of time like one to two weeks in order to drop the altcoins to red. If there is a swift dump there may be negligible movements in altcoins and some may not even move at all. Still there are time when we have seen strange first-time-heard names of some altcoins which have huge gains in the drop of bitcoin price. These are in my opinion pumped prices or coordinated pump and dump of those altcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

I don't think that manipulating the crypto currencies are easy even if the Bitcoin and some alts are at a low price,
Bitcoin would really be hard to manipulate by a person if the price would be manipulated then it would be done by a huge group.
But when it comes to alt-coin I have seen some low volume alts that have been manipulated by some whales.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

It takes more than tons of money to manipulate BTC or Alts. Even if a whale will put up a huge wall that will make other sellers or buyers to go to the direction whales want, its still the market who will dictate if they want to go with the flow where manipulators want it to go. There can be a group of people who can beat those even if they don't have that much money with them.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

Perhaps it is. Of course, after such a long drop recovery will take a long time. But we can only assume that. The price can be manipulated by large investors and when they want then there will be growth. We should just wait for him.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: