Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23350 times)
khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

I think that are the same in every market, not only crypto. Market fluctuations and the manipulation of the wealthy forces are always present. So you get stuck somewhere, do not forget that no one leads you into this trap. The greater the profit, the higher the risk. It's the truth.

sammiu0612

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

I think because you did not buy bitcoin in 20,000$ and they have. When they see their balance decreasely, they become desperate and negative.
They lose a lot so they lose hope in it.

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

I think it's written many times already. Of course, getting alts at good prices is great, but where do you get fiat money to buy altcoins for such prices if you earn in cryptocurrency?

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

I think December 2018 is the best time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Within 2-3 months you will receive a profit of 100%.
do you believe me? I will buy bitcoin in December
I've no idea about your plan. I don't know why you are waiting to buy Bitcoin in December month? This is not a perfect time to take entry? I think it is the right time to grab Bitcoin at cheapest price.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

I agree with you, crypto is not a way to get rich quick. but crypto is an investment that requires deep time and analysis. there is a risk of every choice you make in crypto investment

takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

crypto scheme get rich quick?
don't joke, an investment definitely takes time to get results. nothing is fast here, it takes time sooner or later. so stop thinking crypto can make you get rich quick.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

cryptocurrency volatility is still very high, so no need to scare new users at the market by the fact that growth will not occur every year. it is likely that the next couple of years will be rising and falling of a price

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

It used to be before. During the great run last December and early January of this year. But right now, crypto investing is a struggle and it would take some time and some skills to patiently increase your holdings.
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

You are absolutely right that those who are doing nothing to earn complain. Those who are wiser and have trading knowledge earn even at a time when the market is in the red. They trade for a short period to gain profit. And in case of taking the crypto as a way to get rich fast, the idea is absolutely wrong. Unlike in the past where people adopted the get-rich formula, cryptocurrency is becoming stable and strong. And it is like the stock market.
Derizia99

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

seeing the crypto market right now, everyone is worried, because the price of all the coins goes down, but that is common, you don't panic, be patient, wait, the crypto price will rise again
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

a true point but the problem is that majority of people who are involved with cryptocurrencies don't want anything else other than making money, and they all obviously want to do it in a very short time.
as a result we only have pump and dump altcoins that are created to fulfill that purpose alone and make the pumpers richer.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

It is more of a personal matter! Some people want to trade their assets.. where others wanna keep it for long term holding, supporting the project. These latter are after the long-run sure way.. when the other wants to live today instead and make a living out of it..

akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

What is you thought?Huh
surely, our actions depend on our mindset. and you're right, while some crying out loud thatit's the end of crypto, others just buy and make further plans for their lives. it's always a matter of perception, nothing more

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

What is you thought?Huh

Perhaps it is done that we have lost confidence and are out of the game. Too many of these themes. Perhaps they are written by a group of people who want to cause us panic.

It is difficult to answer the same question many times. That everything is good and not worth worrying about.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

Anyone I introduce to crypto I tell them this. You can make it in 24hours and you can also get rekt in less than 24hours when dealing with crypto. This is to settle their mind down that patience in crypto is key to making any meaningful reward out of it

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

What is you thought?Huh

I agree with you, crypto is not a way to get rich quick. but crypto is an investment that requires deep time and analysis. there is a risk of every choice you make in crypto investment
- Yes, but a lot of people still have that thought, thinking that crypto is a quick way to become rich and what they do is just put all the money into it, and after a while, they still can not become rich, what they have is just a loss and do not understand why. I was also a victim of that thought and my loss is not a small number, but at least, I was able to adjust my mood and thoughts, understanding crypto is a form of investment where profit depends on our patience, knowledge, there is always danger and risk, can only grow step by step, can not be too fast

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

We need to have a more mature view of encryption. We experienced last year's bull market. We are also experiencing the current bear market. We must maintain a good investment mentality. Encryption does not go up all the time. It won't drop all the time. So don't complain. When there is an investment opportunity, we must seize it or it will slip away.

qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

It used to be before. During the great run last December and early January of this year. But right now, crypto investing is a struggle and it would take some time and some skills to patiently increase your holdings.

Is investing now is not a good time? Mate just think out of the box and plan according to the situation. I am sure the market will recover very soon, I guess this is a wonderful opportunity to invest in cryptos if you invest now then you are a millionaire after few years.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

There are two choices here, namely when you want to be successful or not. When you want to be successful and rich then you have to fight hard.
While if you cannot give the best then of course the opportunity will be closed and you will not get satisfactory results.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

Such themes were very much on the forum.I still think that those who claim that growth will begin only by the middle of next year,they are wrong.I expect growth by the end of this year.Now we are still getting rid of the ballast on the crypto market,non-believers in the crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: