Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23350 times)
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

If you already see the potential result of crypto, it will consider this. many have said worse about the incident on the crypto because they are still hesitant and yet believe. many of them are just new people coming into here just want to enjoy instant results. and perhaps there are also people who intentionally want to create panic in the market.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:29:50 AM

Maybe Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme because we will work with it with determination, hard work and of course patient, that's why not quick but a long term makes you more profit here but not immediate or hurry selling but hold.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:42:20 AM

I think the opposite: cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich and make money
Of course people often come to this market because this is an investment channel that can make a lot of money in one night but its risk can be huge. Everyone likes this risk because everyone wants to be richer
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 02:44:10 AM

Especially at the end of last year a lot of people got involved in crypto for the wrong reasons. Crypto can make you a lot of money, yes... but it holds a lot of promise for the future. I got interested in crypto after I heard about Ethereum and I thought it was an amazing sounding platform that could revolutionize many things.

malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:54:52 AM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

Here in crypto, you just need to hold it for a long time to see the profits of your capital. Some investors are like kids and they just need to get quick profit for holding their coins for like a days or week. I bought bitcoin when in the bull market like $15000 but I am not worried for the price now. Just hold it and never sell it at loss because I believe, in the long run I will get high profits for my investment.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:13:01 AM

That's right, people are very hunger to rich in a real quick time. Crypto is for those who have a lot of patience, a lot of new comers in this forum invest and expect a good return in few months. In case if the market is bearish they quickly get panic and sell in hurry, in crypto it will never workout if things go like this. Patience will always give you a better result in every aspect.

Am I spamming? Report me!
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:20:56 AM

Same here.  Though I am at $10k loss, I am not worried.  In the first place, being worried or anxious does not make things any better.

I have huge bag of coins and bounty tokens so I am waiting for the market to return.  While waiting, I will find something else to do.
I agree with you . Do not focus more on this market and should divide the right time to be able to make more money. I also participate in the bonus campaign but this is just my side job to earn more income. Personally, I only see this market where people speculate making money in this market is very difficult

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:05:50 AM

Crypto is not a quick rich scheme unless it is “pumped and dumped”. Some people enter this space just to make a quick buck and disregarding the fundamentals of the projects.The reality is we all do after profits but instead of focusing of yearly spike I’m more bullish on development and adoption which will drive the price solid in long term.
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

For everyone that already understand how cryptocurrency work, everything will be fine even when the condition is like these days.
But for everyone new in this world, it can be a nightmare with the market turning red all over the coins.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

Basically, it took a month to earn a 200 dollar money in joining bounty campaigns at this moment. It is very hard to earn money and if you think joining cryptocurrency will going to make you rich overnight, do think of it as a stock market where there is always a risk bound to it.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:17:30 AM

Crypto can deliver results in a short time but when lucky entry within a specified time. for example, like the end of last year for example. but after that point when it just keeps hoping the results without any serious intention to deepen crypto then this will give harm to yourself because it could not master the circumstances that exist. This is the reason a lot of complaining and blaming crypto for losses it brings.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

Absolutely true, wise men are adding coins to their portfolio at the moment while those who have weak hands are whining and crying why things are happening, i mean the bearish market. There is no such thing as get rich quickly here in crypto, we should worked very hard for our wealth and it takes a lot of time.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

I agree, ideally the crypto market should not be used as a place to seek profits and become rich overnight. but the reality that we face today, the enthusiasm of investors who come is only limited to that. very difficult to control, even though what crypto needs is use value that can benefit global life. on the other hand we must accept that all of this is a gradual process in achieving the main goal of crypto itself. we cannot force everyone to be one head with our idealism, because when there is demand, there will always be people who seek profit.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

I quite agree with you that crypto is not a get rich system but ironically that the sentiments of many players . They come in thinking of how to put it big without hardworking but in the event that it does not happen they get disappointed a d frustrated
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

Yes maybe this is true that crypto is not a rich quick system scheme especially with the current market conditions, if last year crypto was legit and could generate a lot of profits there, but now it turns around and this is commonplace in the cryptocurrency world
taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:09:05 AM

This cryptocurrency has a scheme of two price movements, up and down and in cryptocurrency has a very high risk because it can make you become rich and you can also become poor so you should be able to be careful when trading cryptocurrency.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

Getting rich quickly is also possible, but only when Bitcoin takes off can get rich quickly. Now that cryptocurrency has been in a long-term downturn, it is basically impossible to get rich quickly. Reducing losses is already a great operation.

Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

In 2017, investments in any crypto token brought a good profit. In 2018, crypto investors returned to the earth when the prices of crypto tokens acquired their real value. Now ICOs become venture projects, which profits can be obtained not in a month, but in 5-7-10 years, as it happens in the ordinary world. It's time to get used to the new reality. But I think that investments in cryptocurrencies will be beneficial in any case. It is only a matter of time.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

It never has and probably never will. This is a completely new technology with less than one quarter of the world population aware of its use and solutions. Therefore it will take some time to actually profit from it on a massive scale. Anyone investing in Crypto with the intentions of cashing out in a month or two is only deceiving themselves. Occasionally, the odd situations whereby someone make a lot of money from the crypto industry may arise but ultimately, to make that kind of money, you need a whole lot of patience for when there is a wide scale adoption and usability of the technology. Only then will early adopters be truly rewarded.
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

You really have the mindset of experienced investors, I see but the exclamation comes mainly from new investors, investors who do not know about crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: