Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23347 times)
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

I think you're right, all it requires a process and a pattern. Up and down price very reasonable. Maybe for people who entered the market at the right time he get profit many times and think that crypto can make people quickly rich. In fact all it takes the process. Not only fast or not but how we learn from time to time. How bad the market if we have a good plan in the previous of this will not be a big enough problem. Patient and do not be greedy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

You are right, even though the price decline in the market is very drastic but it seems that this is not entirely bad, it gives us the opportunity to buy coins at cheap prices

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

There is really no shortcut in getting rich.It is not that easy especially now that the market is bloody.However,should the market goes up again and you have enough coin in store in your wallet then that is the time you reap what has been planted.Never panic and keep that positivity in order to come up with better decisions.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

In 2017, investments in any crypto token brought a good profit. In 2018, crypto investors returned to the earth when the prices of crypto tokens acquired their real value. Now ICOs become venture projects, which profits can be obtained not in a month, but in 5-7-10 years, as it happens in the ordinary world. It's time to get used to the new reality. But I think that investments in cryptocurrencies will be beneficial in any case. It is only a matter of time.

Of course crypto is not a quick scheme for getting good money. It is necessary to understand that the price of coins will rapidly grow before a big fall should occur.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

The cryptocurrency market is actually unfriendly to ordinary traders, because the price of crypto is controlled, so I think that when we invest, we should learn to change trading strategies according to market changes!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

There are always dissatisfied. Even if there is a rapid growth, there will be dissatisfied people who have already sold BTC and are now looking at its growth and consider their lost profits.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

Cryptocurrency is not an industry that one can get rich all the time. Cryptocurrency is very risky that you can earn big or the other way around, you can also lose big. Skills, experience, and knowledge are some key characteristics one should have to get earnings here.
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

it is true, crypto is not a get rich quick scheme, but if in my opinion, crypto is a place to fill in the empty time it produces. where we have to get a good project to get a present from them.
segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

my opinion for now is to agree with this thread statement. this is because crypto is not like last year where we easily get prizes by following airdrop and bounty without scams.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:15:55 AM

That was the problem with the $20k hype times as well.

People imagined they could get rich very quickly and invested all they had in order to make 100 times more and become rich all of a sudden and get houses and cars and go to vacations and live an amazing life. Of course that didn't happen and right now we are looking at a problematic price and bear market for the past year. People imagined it was a get rich quick thing and if they can get in early they could leave when they are rich and the price was still going high and instead they were left with a bunch of coin that worth half of what they used to worth and even worse.

No one really cares about the idea and the project behind bitcoin anymore, they do not use bitcoin like how bitcoin was suppose to be, they only care that bitcoin should be making them money.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
It’s mostly newbies that does that, and some old guys too, but mainly newbies. And why do they act like that? Because of what they were told. Some people are fond of telling others that Bitcoin is a free money and that they wouldn’t have to work for it, but just invest little money and by the time they wake up tomorrow they will have millions. That’s why you see most of them talking about bull run, and it’s quite irritating.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

Yeah, those who have come to get a quick income having no knowledge are whining. And those, who have learned the market, continue going ahead. They'll earn their bread, so don't panic!
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

This goes to debunk what some school of taught had earlier assumed bitcoin and crypto to be, calling it a bubble, for the fact that price could swing and have such situations goes to show show some balance in the system. Yes it is not a get rich quick for majority but it is for those who knows how to play the game. Get in and leave at the right time.... Soon we may have coins that could do another x1000

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

What is you thought?Huh

I agree. Crypto is something for the long-term. We are still some time away from even the beginning of mass-adoption. Even ETH, which has been around for years, is a long long way from its end state.
A part of the problem is that people who bought in earlier this year are currently facing big losses - so it's understandable to be concerned, but it's important to remember that we are still in the early days, and prices for good projects should rise considerably over a longer timeframe.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

just luck on crypto that can give a quick profit. But if you see the whole process then on crypto there is no easy way. prices are falling at this time is not easily accepted and it would seem then that will give up and still loyal because see potential crypto in the long term.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Cryptocurrency is design to have use cases as a store of value,  transaction system and even means of exchange.  There are offer form of cryptocurrency that are venturing to business agreement,  logistic,  data monetization and what have you. Cryptocurrency is not get rich quick scheme!

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

Last year, many people have become rich quickly, that's why more and more people have attracted to cryptocurrency. But, this year the situation is very touch, many people have lost all their funds and left empty handed.

none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

crypto definitely has two sides. although you can get rich quickly with it, but also lose all your money. you should only invest in crypto if you know what you are doing. investing in any coin and hoping to get rich will usually not work.
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

I think now we can see the establishment of a new investment market, not ten years ago and not a year ago but now because only not easy times as now give birth to strong projects and give birth to market leaders
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

getting rich from crypto is long process, its an investment, you have to invest your time and money on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: