Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23348 times)
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

I also think so. Unlike in the past when cryptocurrency is considered to be a get-riches quick platform, but nowadays the market is correcting itself, thus heading towards stability to some extent. One can treat it as the stock market at present. One should invest, wait and get profit after investing in cryptocurrency. I have been participating in bounty campaigns to collect free tokens at this time when the market is dipping.
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

I also never cease to wonder at the ignorance of people. At the slightest drop, people start to panic and claim that the market is dying. Their conclusions are based only on the price movement and they absolutely do not see that the market is actually developing.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

with prices falling, it will be difficult to get rich quickly or according to your target or plan. getting 1 ethereum is now a very small income.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

It is true that crypto is not an investment that get you instant richness , because in crypto you have to go to work for it and manage it properly to gain profits , in crypto you have to also to wise and careful and to have more patient required to fullfill all your success in the future.

oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

In the middle of 2017, I thought that I could get rich quick on cryptocurrency, but gradually I began to realize that bitcoin would go to the bottom for a long time, and after that there would be a period of accumulation! Now I think that the bull race will not be before the second half of 2019!

[
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

I do not agree, you can earn money in crypto. For this you need to gain a good day trading experience. The second is to choose a coin that has consistently high rates of price fluctuations. This is enough to earn 3-5% of working capital, 100% per month, 1200% per year.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

In the middle of 2017, I thought that I could get rich quick on cryptocurrency, but gradually I began to realize that bitcoin would go to the bottom for a long time, and after that there would be a period of accumulation! Now I think that the bull race will not be before the second half of 2019!

So now is the time that you can sit back and calmly think about this market. Then make the right decision to make you rich by 2020  Wink
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

bull run "soon" will not start, there is still no prerequisites so to speak
Fast earnings on cryptocurrency was possible, for example, last year. when cryptocurrencies grew by leaps and bounds, and those who felt the right direction and bought coins in September - in November they were already "harvesting"
so the market is fickle and fickle, you should not lay it out on the shelves

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:27:40 PM

with prices falling, it will be difficult to get rich quickly or according to your target or plan. getting 1 ethereum is now a very small income.

It is not difficult, it is impossible. In a bear market, you can earn only by trading and nothing else. All that remains is to observe how nothing happens, neither payments nor earnings.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:33:45 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
haha i like this, fantasy about bull run, and it's so true that it doesn't happen just because we want it. i wonder why we want believe in it at all. the old scheme of trusting whatever is said?
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

now it's just a very small amount. what is 90 dollars? but if we count how much you can earn in the future, then it can be 1,5 thousand dollars

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:39:48 PM

I agree completely with you, that we have to face the reality and adopt to it. I am fed up with those shouting the bull run
is coming every day and week, the whole year long. It will come when the market will be prepared for it and there will be
a reason for it to come.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

I think that only those people who bought their coins at a high price are worried now. These people thought the market would grow even higher and instead have been watching their coin price fall for more than six months. I am sure that the cryptocurrency will develop and we will see bullrun many more times, but there will always be a place for the bear market and the current situation should make crypto investors smarter.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:54:46 AM

Ignore the negative consumer sentiment and FUD spread by the media and instead focus on developing a strategy based on creating opportunities whether it be investing for the long term, or trading for the shorter term you're likely to find something that works for you regardless of the market conditions

FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 01:26:36 AM

Yeah I'm kind of sick of people asking "When bull run?" Noboy knows... except maybe whales who are waiting to junp back in and then all the minnows will follow suit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:50:21 AM

Crypto is the only thing which can make you rich quickly as compared to other sources. When  the market is low , you have doubt on crypto but when it was very high , then you treated crypto as mammon's treasure.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

It is impossible to have a bull run every other year, the bull market is not on scheduke rather, it is just a cumulation of several positive event in cryptocurrency that usually lead to a point where either put appropriate value on coin Asset or people are simply euphoric!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

Crypto is the only thing which can make you rich quickly as compared to other sources. When  the market is low , you have doubt on crypto but when it was very high , then you treated crypto as mammon's treasure.

It must be admitted that now many new wealthy people from cryptocurrencies, price increases that can reach hundreds or even thousands of percent per year are not even a factor that makes many people successful in crypto investment, and I am sure that the trend of increasing crypto will be repeated soon, making us rich.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:14:02 AM

I believe that is what everyone outside the crypto world think, cause what they saw on everyone who were in crypto world are having like an enormous amount of income, especially in 2017.
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

If you can join Crypto in a timely manner, you can achieve a relatively fast time to reach all of your goals of becoming a rich person right away. But what happens here is that the majority of the community joins the signature campaign when market value begins to decrease little by little. So that the time they need will be even longer. So in comparison, many people need a long time to become a billionaire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: