Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23354 times)
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

This is an investment area. It is also possible to get rich quickly, but the right time to invest is possible. Usually, you can get rich quickly in a short time. Most of the time, it is a long investment process, and it is impossible to get rich quickly.

This is because of how you choose to invest and I agree that at the right time you will make as much money as you like. But the problem is that you need a head that is smarter than the others and you know the money you earned is someone else has left, so you dare to take them Tongue

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
matteoricci

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:20:17 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 02:40:22 PM by matteoricci

some people think that way but this is a fallacy.  only greedy people will have such objective.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

First statement is correct, whole world rushed here, with clever investorial faces..
Crypto has other main functions, not to get rich easily, for every regulars.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

Yeah I agree with you, most people that joined the crypto space thinks that crypto is a get rich quick space, because of the bull run that happened last year forgetting that people have been in the space before the bull run happened, and i agree it might take a little while for another bull run to happen again.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

It is a mistake to think that Bitcoin is a money making scheme at all !! If someone is greedy, crypto market will be ruthless for him! Cryptocurrencies primarily are a tool of payment, not a way to earn money.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

Yeah I agree with you, most people that joined the crypto space thinks that crypto is a get rich quick space, because of the bull run that happened last year forgetting that people have been in the space before the bull run happened, and i agree it might take a little while for another bull run to happen again.
people like that I think they won't last a long time in the crypto industry, also with a very bad crypto this year of course they will feel anxious and will just give up because they are not used to crypto fluctuations

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

This topic is so true, some people think cryptocurrency is a get rich quick scheme, that's why we have do many impatience adopters who want quick money.
luispitchler

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

if it was a get rick quick scheme, it wouldn't have lasted until today. it's better to earn slowly but surely.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

Crypto is a game of  but when you invest in crypto then you should believe in crypto and invest for a long term not a daily basis because who invest for a long term that can be a success.

Ed_Westwick99

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

Like every other market you should know what you are doing
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
You are right but many only see cryptocurrencies as a way to make money fast, they do not really care about the market and they are not here because they are interested in the technology or the changes that a technology like bitcoin is going to bring to society in general, so when they see the market going down they lost any reason to be here and in a way it is better that they leave the market, that way only those that truly care about cryptocurrencies will remain.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

Yes,it is definitely not and no other investment have quick rich scheme as well so you need to face all the situations if you want to make money from your investment.But when comparing other investment the crypto are more risky but more returns too but it maybe luck based investment too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Quitthis

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

Too much people wanna get rich in a day. Too bad they scare people when they scream how crypto is dead. Market is fine.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

Interesting discussions. But many people think that its a quick way to become millionaire. But HODL will be highly beneficial in my opinion too.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

Cryptocurrency can make you poor very quickly. In order to become a rich person, you must make a very big effort in this market.

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

Personally, I believe that the crypt is not a means of rapid enrichment, but it is a means of permanent stable income. And in the future, I believe that even shops will open where you can buy everything for a crypt. And there will also be banks so that the crypt is filled and stored there. And it can even be taken on credit. These are the prospects that await us in the future.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:34:33 PM

in the most of time crypto - it is about holding, it not so popular in the world and also need to take some time to popularise it
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
i am sure that whatever is going on witht he market, has good reason and will have good outcome. nothing in this world is going to live according to our expectation, we have to adjust ourselves to this world

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Although bear market at the moment. I also find it unbelievable if someone says they can become wealthy overnight. However, the number of people is very small, I think only 1/100 people at the present time can be like that
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

The power of crypto can't be underestimated. Crypto could be seen as a get rich scheme when the market is green, it can make u rich within a twinkle of an eye, in the sence that it could double your investment,on the other hand i can agree with you by accepting it is not a get rich quick scheme,because now that the market is red, you make profit by a long term hodl. This requires patience and understanding how crypto works.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: