Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:01:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23350 times)
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:14:10 AM

Crypto takes time to get to be the thing that produces. This can not be predicted and when wrong and rush would like to get a result then it will be a loss. rich quick in the crypto is not a thing that can be used as a reference and many already expect it but in the end they fall at a loss because of too fast find results.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:28:45 AM

Yes of course In this current situation in the market we just need more time to make our investments grow just like before that increase the value of any currency in the highest level. And I know that many people are also expecting to increase the value of their invested currency to make them also rich like other people earned.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:32:23 AM

Of course, crypto does not offer riches overnight as some investors have at the back of their minds before joining. Although a coin can spike more than 100% increment in price bringing large profits to its investor, it rarely happen suddenly. Most of the good coins do not follow the pump and dump trend hence takes time to execute its services and product and gradually increase in price and value on the market. This takes time and only patience is the key here.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

Yes your right! I think people who believe that it is a get rich quick scheme are those who are newbies in this industry that got hype by other people who wants to get advanatage of them. People must do an intense research first before joining in crypto world because they will lose all their money and self confidence if not.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:39:56 AM

If you can enter crypto and be able to get the best programs for you to follow with the ability to produce large quantities, I think you can become a rich person in a short time. Unlike what is experienced by most people here who choose to join crypto when crypto is at the top. Whereas at that time, after its achievement, crypto will return to its lower value.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

In the past a lot of people became easily rich. Now time is changed but it doesn't mean that there are not nice opportunities anymore. At the moment patience is the key.
Those that are entering the market right now think the market is still in a state in which you could just get some coins for free and make millions that way, but that moment has passed and now the only ones that can make money in the market are the ones that are dedicated and study every information they can get out of it and take smart decisions with their money.
Orenonex

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

I agree completely. If someone has weak nerves and cannot observe what is happening with cryptocurrencies, then it is better to refuse to invest.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

Crypto is a very high risk area for speculating and / or investing in. For example all of 2018 we made very heavy losses, losing most of our portfolio value we had built up over the course of three years. We were nearly wiped out. Suddenly we came into a fantastic project that has made five times gains in one week and will not slow down as it is taken daily out of circulation and made rarer and also has a great utility, making money for everyone, investors and speculators. So you need to try to do your research and look for good times to enter and exit the markets and also for long term holding strategies. It is a learning curve for sure.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

I agree with almost all points of statements TS. But I'm not sure that we will see a bull market soon, I think we will have to wait at least another year.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

It is a get rich quick scheme, the risk is equal to reward.
Look ot other invesment forms as gold, the gold gains are ridicously low and slow realtive to crypto game.
Don't compare gold with crypto maybe many people prefer to invest in gold and some for crypto. and for profit problems faster in crypto and you can also quickly lose in crypto so accuracy is the main thing when investing

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

I think you are not alone brother. A good number of us have the same sentiments while others unfortunately think that crypto is small ecosystem one can get into hit it big real quick and zoom off to the next one immediately . I think we all need to do with some patience and expect that the good times can still come
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

This who come to the crypto space or invest into cryptocrewncy with the intention of getting easy and fast wealth, easily get disappointed and sometimes, they easily fall victim of food. Those were the same set of people that fell for the FUD of the last bull run.
Well, one might be fortunate to get quick and huge money from crypto, but most times, it comes unexpectedly, because I have once experienced it.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

A lot of investors this year have lost most of their funds. It is always necessary to correctly assess the risks and a crypt is a very high-risk asset that is subject to strong manipulations. But in the future I am confident in the perspective of crypt and blockchain technology, so I advise everyone to hold!
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

I fully agree. Many people are still thinking that crypto makes them rich overnight. They invest blindly without studying first the project and technology.
They will not make money here because they will only invest when the market is on uptrend, whales will kill them in the long run.
But, if they will learn and matured, maybe they have a shot because crypto has a great potential to be the primary money in the future.
Together, let's replace the current financial system.

There are many other markets that are older than crypto, but the common feature with all is that if you want to make long-term money from any market. Investors must have the knowledge and experience, in addition to need a little luck  Wink
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:29:11 PM

You're right. Someone from the clever traders on the exchanges said that he begins to buy when everyone starts to cry about how much prices have fallen.
I am also sure that the growth of the crypto market will be. It remains only to wait.

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

You could if you know what would happen to the market,
But crypto market is so unpredictable so maybe you are right,
So for those who thinks that crypto would make you an instant rich person then I hope you already learn your lesson.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

People tend to panic, scare themselves and other people. This situation is further aggravated by the fact that many hoped for a quick return on their investments. When this did not happen - panic began.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:35:52 PM

You could if you know what would happen to the market,
But crypto market is so unpredictable so maybe you are right,
So for those who thinks that crypto would make you an instant rich person then I hope you already learn your lesson.
Yes, of course, this requires strategy, analysis, and luck. Volatile prices are very difficult to predict. Can make rich quickly if we are at the right timing with the right analysis. The opposite can also happen if prices suddenly experience a deep decline.

Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

Cryptocurrency is a long-term investment. If you invest in Altcoins, the project creation process may take several years. You need to be ready to wait a long time.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

I definitively share the same thought with you. Many people in the cryptospace have come with the mentality of get-rich-quick syndrome but it is not supposed to be so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: