Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23347 times)
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:26:32 AM

Everyone has their own opinion. Quick enrichment? Well, what to do if the projects are just dead. You invest and the investment does not pay back even 5% of the investment. What is your strategy on this? You only believe in the bull. And if he does not come? Are you bankrupt?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:59:16 AM

yes! crypto is a long term investment people how are not able to forecast the future and believe in his vision can't survive this market and its taught dip good luck for everyone Smiley
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:13:11 PM

yes! crypto is a long term investment people how are not able to forecast the future and believe in his vision can't survive this market and its taught dip good luck for everyone Smiley
it's not as easy as imagined and of course goes through various processes to become rich. investing, trading or holding can indeed give good results but it is not easy and definitely requires sacrifice and patience.
and sometimes we went well but the results were not good so Crypto did not have to give big results.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:53:15 PM

You are right that Crypto is a scheme to get rich quickly. And this is for those who have proven it and I think there are many people. But that cannot happen to everyone because everyone has the ability and the amount of money each person has is different.

No, you cannot become rich very fast when you work with the cryptocurrencies. The most experienced traders work for years and very hard. They are ready to lose sometimes, they can wait for the profit for long.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1212

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:04:24 PM

Probably those days had passed when it was possible to hit the jackpot just by buying some new tokens which immediately went to the stock exchange and took off just in price to the moon. Now everything works differently and all investments can be considered long-term.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:32:10 PM

This a a very deep problem. Cause most of the people enter the his market and start to think that they will be rich over night. They don't want to know the project or don't want to know about this market. And after tremendous loss they start to say that cryto is dead or this ecrypto ecosystem is not good. Don't go for money better you gain saome knowledge and then go for the investment part. Cause it is very important to know where you invest. And those who think about money don't care about the project. So it's time to gain some knowledge first.

oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:51:53 PM

I am not in the least worried about the current red market, like I tell my friends that will always come to complain to that this is the best time to take action and acquire good coins at a very low rate and that's exactly what i have been doing
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:08:47 PM

The entry point of investing is very important, Many people invested on the hype last year and expected to become millionaire overnight and when it not happened they got disappointed. Many of them learned on the hard way not to invest in a coin which is on a rise of like x10 .
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:26:42 PM

I think otherwise, with crypto many people go bankrupt. especially people who join in 2018, they are already sure to get big profits and make investments without analyzing risks.
I'm sure this year many people stop and forget crypto, they are almost desperate.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:34:17 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
your take of this situation is rather philosophical and mature, and this is wonderful. indeed, some corrections unavoidable and when you understand deep process it's easier for you to wait

Ya I agree with you both. I think there needs to be more patience and optimism than what people are putting out there.
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:36:10 PM

Crypto is absolutely a get rich quick scheme, and the store of value narrative did help reaffirm this position even more.
Nobody actually gives a crap about adoption, and even when it happens, it has no effect on price.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:38:28 PM

Any scheme of rapid enrichment in the short term carries with it great risks. But for those who are fluent in skills and have the necessary experience at the expert level, they have long invested in Crypto and found ways to increase their capital while minimizing risks. In any case, not everyone manages to stay in Crypto with great profit.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:41:28 PM

i bet most of people jump into crypto because they want to get rich quickly. they will gain some big profit very fast just investing their money into crypto, especially altcoins. i think crypto is get rich quick scheme, cause i did. i gain almost 9x from my investment on crypto in 2017. and i think that's a quick huge profit.

yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:54:03 PM

Success never being easy like we all know so being here is just you imagine it that you can get rich in anytime, we doing this is all about getting rich some day if possible. But for one to get rich in this you need enough effort to make this work not just doing one thing.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:57:29 PM

In fact Crypto is an alternative means of earning extra income. Slowly we get money from crypto, depending on how we play. Of course with the risks and schemes that we can take.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:44:50 AM

In fact Crypto is an alternative means of earning extra income. Slowly we get money from crypto, depending on how we play. Of course with the risks and schemes that we can take.

Take certain actions to generate large profits and accept the risks of losses that will come to you later. We must make that decision. Many people have surrendered to the crypto world by looking at the current prices.
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:52:18 AM

Crypto is a quick become beggar scheme for those who believe that it is a quick rich scheme. Why the hell you believe crypto as a money making machine.
krypto is a digital currency. so everything really depends on who can use crypto, if we can make krypto to be used as a payment tool in every transaction that we do, the function of crypto is right and we can take very many benefits.
 but if we advertise crypto as a merchandise only for the seller, then our destiny can be fast if we are lucky but can also fall into poverty if we fail to determine our buying and selling. crypto is basically only a means not a determinant of success.
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 01:15:39 AM

Well most of the people who got really "rich" off of the last crypto boom held their crypto for years, so it wasn't even a get rich quick thing for them either.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:52:51 AM

In 2017 many new rich people from crypto, this is because of the fantastic price increase that makes people get profits up to thousands of percent, now we only make crypto an alternative income because of the red market and many scam projects.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:03:16 AM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

in my opinion people who want a quick cash and get rich by crypto is the only reason why many people encourage in this wrong belief. You see if you know the reason of what and why cypto is more worth into something in the future, i guess all of the people will do embrace crypto as the new currency that everyone will use.

We should remind everyone that before getting into crypto we need to continue study and learn more things how crpto will benefits everyone in the future to avoid FUD since you have the knowledge that no fud can affect your decision making

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: