Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23347 times)
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:27:19 AM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
Perhaps i should be agree with you, cause in a cryptocurrency market is just the same when we make a real business in the real world. It will need a lot of process towards success, we can't just simply join and tomorrow we will get success.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:47:07 AM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
Perhaps i should be agree with you, cause in a cryptocurrency market is just the same when we make a real business in the real world. It will need a lot of process towards success, we can't just simply join and tomorrow we will get success.
yes like that, and maybe those who say Crypto can get rich quickly, if they produce it quickly and the process of patience and waiting is not considered a way of success.
to produce good results requires a process and use your own struggle, to go through various things and so you can succeed. so it's not that fast to get rich and not as easy as imagined.

siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:13:10 AM

I think crypto will not die, as long as there are still few interested ones. The most important thing is that we must be able to find loopholes to gain profit under any circumstances, even though our red market must be clever in finding space to get profit.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:24:18 AM

What is you thought?Huh

Yes. They are the one's who always complaining and hopeless perhaps in the flow of the crypto market now. But we cannot blame them because they thought that the year of 2018 will be a good year to earned profits too same as 2017. They don't even think that this kind of world are very dangerous and there is no easy money in here.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 05:39:25 AM

not mate, not only you are not worried about the present situation but me too. and right what have you said if only the hand is weak and the person who wants to get rich quick says crypto will die or blah blah blah

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:41:33 AM

not mate, not only you are not worried about the present situation but me too. and right what have you said if only the hand is weak and the person who wants to get rich quick says crypto will die or blah blah blah
Majority is worrying about the current situation of the market.
Many thinks that crypto is going to be dead and the weak hands thinks that there's no more opportunity to it.
Just let them think that crypto is going to that point but in reality, it's not.
They only think that crypto is that kind of scheme which isn't.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:27:14 AM

The general notion and misconception by so many people is that, cryptocurrency is a fast means to bulk.
There were some people I introduced to cryptocurrency and among them were those who wanted the money to come fast, so that they can pay off their Debts.
Most times, these sets of people return back the way they came or some times they will run back with loses.
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 10:40:29 AM

The general notion and misconception by so many people is that, cryptocurrency is a fast means to bulk.
There were some people I introduced to cryptocurrency and among them were those who wanted the money to come fast, so that they can pay off their Debts.
Most times, these sets of people return back the way they came or some times they will run back with loses.

True.
Cryptocurrency industry is based on very technical and serious technology, which by no means built to make quick money. It's created to make a revolution on the money market, which can't be fast but may take years.

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:42:37 AM

There are times it is true a one day to get rich. But seldom to make it right. Cryptocurrency is all about strategy and critical analysis in uncomplicated ways. One night/day to become rich should not be wish by anybody because somehow you won't appreciate the blessings truthfully. Better to be rich in a month/s for sure you can handle your money and expend to meaningful areas.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:49:18 AM

There are many people who think they can make money and get rich fast with the cryptocurrency market, but in reality it's not like they think, crypto is not for everyone, it's just for those who are patient with it.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:03:36 AM

No, of course. And it was never been the sphere of quick earnings. If you want to be rich quickly - play lotteries like Powerball. In crypto you should think by your mind if you want to make a profit.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:54:17 PM

What is you thought?Huh
you are right, I feel conscious after reading your post. we are too greedy so we expect too high on crypto prices, and are very disappointed because reality does not meet our expectations, so we make the decision to leave and leave crypto, this decision is indeed very ridiculous, our thoughts are closed with "want to get rich quick" even though with the current price decline, it provides an opportunity for us to buy good coins at a cheap price, and it is not impossible if one day we get a big profit from the coin.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:44:37 PM

There are many people who think they can make money and get rich fast with the cryptocurrency market, but in reality it's not like they think, crypto is not for everyone, it's just for those who are patient with it.

This is what others are thinking about cryptocurrency that ,if you join you will be rich in just a wink of an eye , but the truth is in bitcoin and cryptocurrency ,you should be in a good and hard work, be safety with your investments because it is digital currency and properly manage your coins, but in other way I believe bitcoin can really change one's life to a successful one.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:59:24 PM

Anyone who views crypto as a get reach quick scheme is only setting him/herself for major disappointment. This industry requires patience and a lot of luck going in your favor to actually make you rich. I have seen many a person sink in so much capital into this business and watching it all go into thin air all because they were just too greedy and impatient. If you aren't patient to do the right things at the right time, then you will most definitely never make a dime in this business.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:47:12 AM

Success never being easy like we all know so being here is just you imagine it that you can get rich in anytime, we doing this is all about getting rich some day if possible. But for one to get rich in this you need enough effort to make this work not just doing one thing.
I agree. Getting rich is not that easy even achieving success. Crypto can be a way but need hardwork a and much effort. There is high risk on everything you take. If you want to get rich, you have to stick on only one way but work on different way where you can depend.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:17:36 AM

With the market condition just like today, there will be impossible for a crypto to make us rich in a really short time.
But it will be possible during 2017, cause the increase that time is so much big.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:42:23 AM

Everyone must have a different opinion about the crypto world. And I myself see that the crypto world is a great opportunity to profit. But this is certainly not easy and requires hard work to get good results.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:12:59 AM

Yes I agree crypto is not a get rich quick scheme ,if you are not a strong type you will easily become a victim of depressions ,guilt ,worries ,FOMO too ,the most healthy way to deal with crypto is to lock them away and find other things to do with your time

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:25:21 AM

Everyone has a different view of Crypto and many people get rich because of Crypto. But there are also many people who suffer losses due to Crypto. And all of this depends on how you work, the knowledge you have and the money capital you use to trade or invest.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:06:46 AM

Cryptocurrency is all about patience and knowledge.
You need to study well before investing and you need to wait patiently for the price to rise.
This is not go lucky in a day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: