Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23350 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:09:05 PM

Cryptocurrencies still have real opportunities for enrichment, but you understand that all this is nothing more than just an opportunity, nobody here owes anything to anyone. Therefore, to talk about something serious is hardly necessary now.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 03:17:52 PM

But it happens that many are telling about it boasting their profit and earning in crypto. I can sense that it is not really like that but the common people think this way. Anyway, people will going to learn especially if one will be making mistakes on this high risk investment system. Earning huge money will only be attain by working hard and working smartly.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:16:10 PM

Even when the market is not doing that fine and people are afraid of the death of the crypto industry, I am not  concerned. Look: so many projects are maturing in a natural way. In addition, this scenario pretty much cleaned out the waters from the people who just jumped on a rocket leading nowhere (same applies to investors).Institutions that are entering the market are here for a single reason: to make a profit. That might mean more than we would like to anticipate. Find a great team with a useful solution, stick to it as long as they are making progress and the success may be in your favour  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:10:21 AM

A few days ago, at the blockchain meeting, it was suggested that the long bear market stage would be experienced in 2019, so now we can only maintain a wait-and-see attitude and cannot blindly start investing in cryptocurrency.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 02:15:39 PM

Indeed, at least you cannot get rich overnight as in late 2017. I honestly divide this to three categories: Blockchain, Bitcoin and the rest.

Blockchain? Definitely promising.
Bitcoin? Will last forever (not necessarily successful, but existed for the darknet or private ppl)
The rest? so far bunch of crap, but who knows? Not in this decade IMO.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:31:42 PM

That's the mistake most people who come into the investment of cryptocurrency make you know. They invest and because they might have heard all about bull run they assume that they can just make some monies at any point in time. I hope the bear market of 2018 would teach them a lesson Wink.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:34:31 PM

There are truly many people that think that when they invest in cryptocurrency they will always get quick money. That is very wrong. I think new investors must always know the risk that may come their way when they invest into cryptocurrency.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:50:33 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

You are definitely right here, one should understand that markets are "breathing' and this bear phase is not surprising at all. Crypto market breathes heavily cause it's new and very volatile. So, just hold on and watch this process, there will be another deep breathe soon Wink

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:24:28 PM

Those who have less knowledge in cryptocurrency will always complaining and spreading FUD, they get affected with the volatility of market prices which it needs correction after the huge bull run of 2017 and now the price had been down from their all time high which those whales had taking advantage to fill-in their bags. Yeah those newbie’s had been in panic to sell their coins at losing price while the whales are happy to buy it at cheaper price. Indeed you need knowledge and strategy to earn money in crypto and invest with patience.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:34:32 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

I certainly agree with you on this. Being in crypto and investing in it takes time. Time to research and know very well about the industry and time to see you investment getting some gains. If you happen to invest during the bull run, you might have earned a great amount of money. But on normal occasion crypto investing takes time.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:38:09 PM

I think in the current market conditions, crypto is an extremely positive environment for those who already have enough money and who want to increase them. For beginners with a limited amount of funds, making money in the current market will not be easy.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:03:08 PM

It depends on who you are talking about. Crypto exchanges, other services and, of course, scammers Grin will surely get rich. The average crypto market participant lose. This is still a closed system. And so it will be up until a large number of crypto services starts operating normal mode.

P.S. To reduce by 600% is unpossible.

chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:06:40 PM

You should always be patient to achieve your goals and the same principles are working here. You cannot just invest in some coin and become a millionaire within the next several days. You need to analyse your decisions and be patient.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:40:13 PM

What is you thought?Huh

No, not at all, cryptocurrency is a world for open minded and risk takers, not all might succeed, but you need the proper timing to get the proper chance to win the game. Cryptocurrency is so risky that it might results you to lose your funds when you wrongly invested in a fraud ICO. Crypto is a quick rich scheme if you are well knowledgeable about it.

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:21:11 PM

It is correct that you can not get quick money but this market gives decent returns long term investor as blockchain technologies have long future and technologies of coming days.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:05:11 PM

At the beginning of 2017 the cryptocurrency was a quick earning scheme for everyone. It was possible to understand a little in trading to buy coins and to have a good profit and if we talk about bounty hunters the situation is even easier. Thank God the hype is over and the actors fled.  Smiley
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:16:33 PM

I totally agree with you... too many prople joined crypto world only for fast and easy profits but then they discovered reality in 2018.. crypto market is not always profitable and like every other market, only good projects will pay good rewards in long term.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:18:07 PM

At the beginning of 2017 the cryptocurrency was a quick earning scheme for everyone. It was possible to understand a little in trading to buy coins and to have a good profit and if we talk about bounty hunters the situation is even easier. Thank God the hype is over and the actors fled.  Smiley

it's true that in 2017 crypto was the best way to get rich quickly because crypto prices soared so high that we could all get big profits, but now crypto is still very hard to make people get rich quick because the crypto market is destroyed
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:20:03 PM

Since when it was made to make someone rich anyway. Is it because of the unstable price that made it look like a portal to make someone rich? Aren't we all forgetting now that Bitcoin or crypto was made to be used for digital transfers of money. I am starting to think that a lot of people will just be in crypto just for an easy money, while they're just in front of their desktop expecting an easy profit to be extracted from crypto.

I think crypto was created from the start for business purposes where it could add wealth, not just a transfer tool. but of course not rich in one night. people who expect easy money from crypto I think will get a lot of difficulties because their expectations are too high.

daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 01:40:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is obvious not a get rich scheme. A lot of people see it as a get rich scheme, and therefore get frustrated with time. It requires a lot of in depth knowledge and strategy on when to hold coins ad when to sell them off. A lot individual lack an in depth knowledge and therefore, begin to grumble when there is a slight drop in price.   

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: