Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23347 times)
ConvallAria

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:45:56 PM

I doubt that cryptocurrency can make someone into a very rich person in a short time. Cryptocurrency is very dangerous and only very experienced people can earn in this market.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:03:05 PM

Well I can not agree with you. It depends on time. In 2017 it was a real chance to get rich extremely fast. In 2018 it was viceversa. Will see what brings us 2019
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:20:49 PM

Crypto is a quick become beggar scheme for those who believe that it is a quick rich scheme. Why the hell you believe crypto as a money making machine.

bitcoin can indeed make us get rich quick, but it also requires a process and hard work from us. not only are we relaxed but we get immediate wealth. Yes, as I see today, many people see that bitcoin can make us rich easily. but they don't know yet in that of course we are still working hard like in the real world.
dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:21:48 PM

In 2018, the cryptocurrency brought me very little income. It upset me a little. But I hope that in 2019 my income will be much higher.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:31:13 PM

A lot of thought on cryptocurrency. I don't know how crypto can be a get rich quick scheme. You have got to be smart to make it big the crypto world and also the time factor is constant. People think of crypto as get rich scheme and therefore when they are against a little obstacle, they get frustrated and give up so easily, because they feel in the crypto world you don't have to put in hard work to make money. Change your mindest about crypto being a get rich quick scheme , trust  the process the result is always great.

This is actually a good statement. Crypto is designed also to ease the burden of so many things in our daily living. That's the reason of the rise of blockchain projects. But still, a lot of people really thought that being with crypto, they can retire early. The reason why up until now, many people are considering that dealing with cryptocurrencies have something to do with scam activities.
jozhkesha

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:39:26 PM

The cryptocurrency market gives us many chances of earning. But we cannot use them all because this is impossible. We must choose the most predictable results.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:42:56 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is a very dangerous asset. It can bring you big profits, but it can lead to big losses.

I am with you. But every big deal is a risk.
I think all the people who are now in cryptocurrency understand that this is a big risk , and I think everyone understands that you can lose your money even for the day , but of course it's in bad coins , but I think in a good coin you can be a little calm

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:50:49 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is a very dangerous asset. It can bring you big profits, but it can lead to big losses.

I am with you. But every big deal is a risk.
I think all the people who are now in cryptocurrency understand that this is a big risk , and I think everyone understands that you can lose your money even for the day , but of course it's in bad coins , but I think in a good coin you can be a little calm
Absolutely this topic was true if you want to get richer in short period of time then no other way is possible to make you more richer in quick period of time because being rich is happened for some people only in short period of time it means they have lucky and working hard to make their life more powerful in quicktime if you want to become richer Crypto is the best way but being rich quickly will not be possible here for most of the people.

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:30:55 AM

Many people actually got rich in overnight back in late 2017 but then again that ratio is very low because so many people saw the ATH of Bitcoin, XRP, NEO, Bitcoin Cash and invested their savings only to lose almost 70% of their money in the later part of 2018. But if those people are holding their crypto right now rather selling for huge loss then they are doing not that bad.

wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:34:10 PM

The fact is that we have been waiting for bullrun for a long time and many people start to panic. No one is sure exactly what this year will be a bullrun so on the forum begin to appear various pessimistic posts. The price rise will be accurate but can take a very long time. The community can't take it.

┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 02:33:05 PM

It isn't a get rich quick scheme. It however got so many people rich and still is! All you need in the space is a little bit of luck and patience! It might not be a get rich quick scheme but if you hold the right asset and are patient a little, it could get u where u want to be financially!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:50:40 PM

I agree, the quick scheme for crypto does not work, this is primarily an investment that takes time, there are incredible stories about how people who bought crypto in early 2010 have now become quite rich.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:52:01 PM

well the moment is not one of the best for the crypto seen the bear market,but  the complaints and the fomo are useless i will continue to remain in this world of altcoins even if this adverse conditions should continue because i am are here for passion and interest and only secondly to earn

free space pm if interessed
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:08:50 PM

The cryptocurrency market has changed a lot lately. Once upon a time, crypto really made it possible for quick earnings for many people.

┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 06:11:06 PM

Yes ofcourse, cryptocurrency needs patience. For success in cryptocurrency world the only key is patience. If you are always in a hurry to do things , to earn , to sell, to trade, then sorry, but cryptocurrency is not for you.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:28:49 PM

Crypto is not a quick enrichment tool but most people come here for just that. And they can't be blamed for this because everyone has his own reasons for that. I came to the crypto to find an opportunity to earn money. But, of course, I don't expect fast money because I understand that a cryptocurrency can show its true value through a time, even a few years.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:40:19 PM

I agree, the quick scheme for crypto does not work, this is primarily an investment that takes time, there are incredible stories about how people who bought crypto in early 2010 have now become quite rich.
yes, maybe people who think that crypto can make people get rich quick are some stories in articles that discuss excessively. while in actual circumstances requires a process to achieve success in investing or other things
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:21:02 PM

There is nothing strange in such messages, as many have invested in cryptocurrencies in the hope of getting fast money and at the same time people did it at the peak! I think that so far the bear market will continue, but the growth will be the same.

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:27:11 AM

Yes thats definitely true. If your goal in entering the field of cryptocurrency is to become rich overnight, then your making a huge mistake. Yes there are people who make huge money in crypto but they have the skills and they know what they are doing. Also it takes time to gain that skills and knowledge. You have to be patient, observant, and you should make your own research on crypto.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:06:41 AM

Thank you for this well craft post ,people should really stop thinking that crypto is a get rich quick scheme or ponzi schemes, its far from that and yes presently market correction is taking place and it intends to stay longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: