Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23347 times)
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:43:18 PM

In 2017 and in 2018 it was possible to get rich quick. But in 2019 it is simply impossible to get rich quickly, you need to wait and how long nobody knows the wait.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:57:43 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
That is the one of the problems that I keep seeing. Most of investors are panicking because they are only here in the market because of money, they do not have care to the new technology that the cryptocurrencies brought.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:16:40 PM

In 2017 and in 2018 it was possible to get rich quick. But in 2019 it is simply impossible to get rich quickly, you need to wait and how long nobody knows the wait.
Those who can tale the risk, despite the present situation of the market, can get the riches, but it does not come automatically. Taking a risk does not mean you should not do your own research, else you might see no result at all.
There are some coins that can give you short term profit and it can be a huge one, depending on how much you invest, but you can also be sure that you need to play safe. An example of such is BitTorrent. The early investors of BTT, made it big.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:19:59 PM

It seems that you are not the only person who is not worried about what is happening now on the market!
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 03:49:08 PM

The wonder that crypto did in 2017 was what made many thing every December is the bull time which has make many lost their investment in crypto but those that still believe are the current holder in the tech, learn to do away with every time good which is not possible in crypto has there is time for bear and time for bull.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:01:58 PM

You are absolutely right. Crypto is not the best place for you to get rich in a blink of an eye. You need to be patient, thorough and careful with your investment. Every step, every decision you make will affect your investment. There is one or two cases when someone get rich in no time, but that's just luck. They made a right decision in the right time, but it does not apply for all time.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:27:23 PM

Yes Of course. In crypto currency world you need to be very patient.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:21:28 PM

You are absolutely right. Crypto is not the best place for you to get rich in a blink of an eye. You need to be patient, thorough and careful with your investment. Every step, every decision you make will affect your investment. There is one or two cases when someone get rich in no time, but that's just luck. They made a right decision in the right time, but it does not apply for all time.
Until the end of 2017, the crypto currency was a means of rapid enrichment, even until December, there were impressive price jumps, it was easy to earn, but then the point was put and now only hard work makes a profit

ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:21:52 PM

yes, I also experienced it because I was here now because I was inspired by my friend who was rich quickly because of crypto.
but after I was here after a few years I never got good results.
And although I am optimistic if I will succeed in crypto but it is after a lot of patience and because of the knowledge that has been gained so far.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:45:26 PM

No rich person anywhere gets his wealth instantly unless someone gets a lottery prize. They all get success with a long process. Crypto is not a place to get rich quickly but crypto is one place to be able to get success in the future. But, it all requires a process, so enjoy all the processes.
Dobolen

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:57:41 PM

We need to know that many people get rich because of Crypto and they are certainly very lucky. To achieve success at Crypto is certainly not easy and must continue to work hard. But I agree that Crypto is a get rich quick scheme but for those who have the ability and large capital.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:06:46 PM

Those investors who invested in cryptocurrency a few years ago now have a good portfolio. They invested in projects when the future of the cryptocurrency market was still unclear. In 2017, many people came to the market who thought that you could make money quickly. This is mistake.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:12:13 PM

In the conditions of the cryptocurrency market that is constantly changing, there is no very fast scheme to become rich.
Investing in coins takes place in the long term, and this is a feature of the market right now.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:17:03 PM

People who weren't aware about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have a mentality that crypto is a get rich scheme. In this regard they try to get into the cryptocurrency usage and keeps on investing big without understanding the true factors associated with cryptocurrency. It requires time to get rich, before which one needs time to learn about it.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:39:20 PM

Digital forms of money still have genuine open doors for improvement yet you comprehend that this is simply only a chance no one here owes anything to anybody. Subsequently to discuss something genuine is not really fundamental at this point.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:57:42 PM

It used to be a get rich quick scheme but it isn't anymore people around this globe should know how things work its a patient scheme learn the skills make something out of it.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 07:12:36 PM

No , not at all. Success in crypto world also needs your time and effort. You should be quick decision maker, a far sighter and patient.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:14:46 PM

There is no eternal growth. The rise and fall are cyclical, like the joy of success in perfect moments and the fear and panic in the extraordinary .
I advise you to take care of your nerves, be patient and it in turn will be rewarded.
While you are correct that it is impossible to have eternal growth at the same time governments keep printing fiat at a very fast rate so that makes the value of everything to keep climbing up and the same is going to be true for cryptocurrencies, however I agree that the markets present cycles and that we need to have a very clear vision in which cycle we are so we can get the best profits out of the market, right now we are in a bear cycle and if we want to get profits we need to trade.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:40:50 PM

Crypto Is actually like a get rich quick scheme though, but not a ponzi scheme as people may refer. If people call it a get rich quick scheme. To me it is not an insultive title. Those who are not involved discovered how quick it changes your status. In a country like mine to get what bitcoin can offer, you must either be working in a great organization or as a boss or politician.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1296

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:51:58 PM

Those investors who invested in cryptocurrency a few years ago now have a good portfolio. They invested in projects when the future of the cryptocurrency market was still unclear. In 2017, many people came to the market who thought that you could make money quickly. This is mistake.

Cryptocurrency can be considered as a source of income, but the risk here is very high, you can buy a fortune and lose everything. But the perspective here is very big.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: