Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23348 times)
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:53:43 PM

Indeed, in the cryptocurrency market it is very difficult to earn from the very beginning big money and cryptocurrency is not a quick enrichment scheme.
In the market it is very important to understand the processes and think carefully about your steps.
With experience, understanding will come and you will be able to determine priorities of investing for yourself.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:23:41 PM

Those investors who invested in cryptocurrency a few years ago now have a good portfolio. They invested in projects when the future of the cryptocurrency market was still unclear. In 2017, many people came to the market who thought that you could make money quickly. This is mistake.

Cryptocurrency can be considered as a source of income, but the risk here is very high, you can buy a fortune and lose everything. But the perspective here is very big.
You can lose everything only if the investor does not work with reliable projects, but tries to invest in all new ones to get as much profit as possible, thereby raising the risk to the maximum

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:40:55 PM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
Concurrency is not a get rich scheme process and procedure cople with effort need to be in place before we talk about success
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:47:27 PM

You think correctly and I like your optimism. I also believe that the crypto is alive and the bulls should come soon. You have to be patient and not give up.
confidence and patience like you are needed for the development of crypto currencies because we know the development of crypto currencies is decreasing
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:55:48 PM

I think that for many people, cryptocurrencies have really become a way to make quick money, but those who happened to be here by chance, expect a similar repetition and this is their mistake, since it is unlikely that there will be such large jumps in the future.

frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 08:01:00 PM

I absolutely agree with this thesis. Those who perceived a crypto as a quick / easy enrichment scheme are most likely now in huge losses and cursing themselves for stepping into this business. Financial markets require participants to have good qualifications so that they have the opportunity to earn something there, there is no easy money here.

batkaMahno

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:07:19 PM

Cryptocurrency has made some people very rich. And I hope that next time I will not miss my chance. But at the moment the cryptocurrency is causing damage.

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:23:53 AM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

Indeed, it is not. I believe cryptocurrency is not a pyramid scheme or something like that.
i don't understand why peoples said crypto is dead just because the price has gone to the bottom.
cryptocurrency is dead when there is no crypto demand in the market anymore.

daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:54:00 AM

That a major mistake majority make. After the bull run in 2017, a Lot of people thought of crypto as a get rich quick scheme not knowing how long people had to wait or even how much money was lost in the process of investment and search for a promising projects. Change your mindest about crypto because like every other way to earn money, you are required to do some serious thinking and analysis to make right decisions. Once you have a change of mindset, you begin to view crypto  different and you would tend to channel more energy to achieve success.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:23:22 PM

Cryptocurrency is one way to get rich but it is possible for those bigtime investors, but on the small time investors or for bounty hunters it is not possible even you work hard but it depends on how you work for it. cryptocurrency helps a lot of individuals to earn money so expect more about cryptocurrency.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:58:28 PM

People are just lazy. If they just sit and wait when they earn on cryptocurrency, then they will get nothing. Yes, I agree that the rate is low now, but you can analyze and study cryptocurrency, read the news and look for new earnings schemes.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:01:53 PM

Today, of course, this is the case, and I think that in the future it will be about the same, because many people have already become rich in cryptocurrencies, I think that they simply will not want to share with all these riches. As it usually happens today, many people are involved in cryptocurrency and they are already missing.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:06:14 PM

Right now it is not. But there was a time when it was. It takes big profits or big loss and with that it has made a few people very rich and some others very poor.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:10:15 PM

90% of people in crypto are here to profit from the crypto boom.
Even if people would like to relate it to a planned investment option, most of the people still use it as a get rich quick scheme.
The unregulated nature of crypto makes it a good tool for heavy investors to profit from artificial price movements.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:24:34 PM

There's a lot more in cryptocurrency than the get rich syndrome. So many people had the misconceptions due to the notion that was heard from the cryptocurrency boom, but it's not always the case as many people have been victims of the bearish trend.
acord00

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:34:13 PM

What is you thought?Huh

What you say is true that I also feel normal with the current market conditions, precisely this situation can be an arena for us to learn and gain experience so that we can make good decisions at every opportunity provided by crypto currencies. This experience can be a lesson for us so we can have a good strategy in playing crypto currencies because I also consider that crypto currencies are not a scheme to get rich quick. But crypto currencies are like life money where we can profit from this crypto currency routinely if we are able to read and take opportunities.
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:35:16 PM

no crypto are not a way to get rich easily but if we put passion and dedication we can have some earnings let s say that they can be considered as a second entry, a second job

space available pm me if interested
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:41:47 PM

This is true you can't get rich in a just a matter of days or months unless your investment take a high leap regards to the development in the product just like what happen in the past where many coins pump in price. But today you need to exert big effort and have a very big patience in your life if you want to succeed here.

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:06:04 PM

This is true you can't get rich in a just a matter of days or months unless your investment take a high leap regards to the development in the product just like what happen in the past where many coins pump in price. But today you need to exert big effort and have a very big patience in your life if you want to succeed here.
Many people do believe that they could get easily rich here in cryptocurrency, but in reality they don't because they still need a lot of patience, learnings, and hardwork for them to get rich and become successful with cryptocurrency.

dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:26:01 PM

Cryptocurrency is very dangerous. We must always remember this. In addition, we must be very careful when investing in cryptocurrency.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: