Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme  (Read 23347 times)
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:34:10 AM

In 2017 you can get rich quickly within 1 month. But the market is not the same as 2017 so we can't get rich quickly. We need to be patient and wait a long time to get this profit in 2019

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:43:28 AM

This is fact, cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme. It is a system that requires learning and studying. You need to understand what the system is all about. If you understand, you wouldn't be in a hurry to get rich quickly  because that might get you burnt. If you understandthe concept of dip and bull, then you will know there are seasons in the system.  People who do not understand this seasons get easily burnt because when they see the dip, the immediately think it is the end For cryptocurrency  and they panic sell thereby selling at a loss of what they invested.  In studying, one also needs to know the entry point to trade, when to buy and when sell. When to trade the News. With knowledge, you can earn big in crypto but not in a rush.

Unless if you are destined to get rich in a single purchase or that you are super duper lucky that money is attracted to you. Otherwise, you still have to work your butt out to earn something from the crypto-market. The only thing I like is that I can do it whenever and wherever I want to earn from it.
Indeed, if you want to be rich in one night then use gambling. crypto investment is not gambling that can benefit thousands of times in one night. You need to work hard to get rich. will need a process to achieve success. crypto is not a rich quick scheme. but crypto investment is a way to get rich
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:08:55 AM

In 2017 you can get rich quickly within 1 month. But the market is not the same as 2017 so we can't get rich quickly. We need to be patient and wait a long time to get this profit in 2019
As much as we would like to see a repeat of the scenario, the probability is almost zero, now to earn decent money you need to work hard and risk more than usual
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:19:27 AM

bull run occurs when markets fluctuate unreasonably, bull run can occur where demand is higher than bidding, and where coin prices do not match the number of coins, in 2017, a bull run was caused by the release of coins after blocking in China, and there so many buyers to save their coins in the long run, so that bulls running don't happen all the time, it requires extraordinary conditions like 2017. so don't hunt bull run, invest realistically in crypto, then wealth will come to you.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:21:05 AM

I am not very upset about the fall of the cryptocurrency market. I like to trade in a falling market, this can bring a good and stable income, especially when compared with falling investments. In addition, I am confident that in the future, prices for cryptocurrency will start to grow in the future and I will also be able to earn money on investments.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:26:13 AM

We need to think not only about how to quick get rich, but also the support of cryptocurrency, otherwise the crypto-world will not live long.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Freeesta

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:38:52 AM

Most people who have invested in cryptocurrency are under stress, so they often don’t know what to do with cryptocurrency and whether it has a future. You should not trust different critics, the price of cryptocurrency changes every day, and no one has yet given an accurate forecast. Therefore, you need to trust only yourself, read the news about cryptocurrency and believe in its future.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:51:03 AM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

Theres no easy money happen here it should be work and offer some time before into the lambo. You have no control for those complaining maybe they are shock of what happen in the market these long bear market. Don't make newbies believe for easy money because it should be worked every thing we received here in crypto comnunity.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:17:28 AM

We need to think not only about how to quick get rich, but also the support of cryptocurrency, otherwise the crypto-world will not live long.
everyone who wants to be rich in crypto surely supports the development of crypto in any case. maybe by spreading crypto excellence to the closest person or other things. so I think as long as he wants profit, they will fully support crypto

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:44:07 AM

For starters, crypto is not dead. She has a long way of development and transformation.
Despite the bad market, millions of real money are spinning here. This means that the crypto is full of possibilities and its potential has not yet been fully revealed.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 07:51:51 PM

I believe that if a person has decided to take up cryptocurrency to earn money, then he should not constantly complain about the current situation on the cryptocurrency market. Everyone should understand that cryptocurrency can not always be profitable. Therefore, it is better to concentrate on finding opportunities to make money rather than writing nonsense.
VukotLy

Activity: 112

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:20:32 PM

In the cryptocurrency market it is very difficult to become very rich at one moment.
If you are a newbie then it is even more difficult.
Therefore, having come to the market, it is necessary to study and understand it very carefully in order to make the least possible mistakes when investing.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:20:39 PM

I believe that if a person has decided to take up cryptocurrency to earn money, then he should not constantly complain about the current situation on the cryptocurrency market. Everyone should understand that cryptocurrency can not always be profitable. Therefore, it is better to concentrate on finding opportunities to make money rather than writing nonsense.
If you call the scheme, then of course the nature of the enrichment will not be a single user of cryptocurrency. The fact is that all opportunities in the cryptocurrency market are of a practical random nature, given the price position in the cryptocurrency market. But if a person is professional and has enough experience for daily trading, then you can earn a lot of money on the difference in price of certain coins.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:54:39 PM

It is true that most of those who have been in the space for quite some time now, are still trying to get the best from the present nature of the crypto space.
Most times, what bounty hunters earn, is not enough to justify for the work done and sometimes, it might seem like a waste of time.
That not withstanding, proper research is needed before the start of any bounty, trading and the likes.
jho0810

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:58:39 PM

That's true because in crypto you need to know everything so you will know how to manage it. In crypto you cannot get a easy money we need a hard work and patience. And most importantly the knowledge about Cryptocurrency how manage it and how can make successful profits.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 12:31:00 AM

precisely crypto is a very long scheme to get rich. Just look, crypto-rich people are people who started crypto investments 5 years before and rose to the moon in 2017. And this year crypto has not risen too since falling in 2018. So it's clear, not a fast method for rich , but a long-term investment process.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:22:20 AM

A lot of people misunderstand this and as a result they get disappointed. Many people had the conception that crypto is all about getting rich quick but when dawn on them they get disappointed.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:31:44 AM

Maybe most of them who think like that are the people who had experienced the bull run in 2017 when most ico was success and when most coin grow rapidly. But I am sure people who involved with crypto before that year already have a wise mind that crypto need a patience not a rich quick scheme.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:17:18 AM

I also have the same feeling when I started here years ago. I thought it will going to be dead because of those negative reviews but if you will going to stay and study more about it you will learn that it's really worth it and yes it's not always giving a quick profit.

At your service
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:18:27 AM

I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

How could they say that crypto is a quick scheme platform if they say that the ICO's are dead? No one would be profitable in that behavior, I think what we need to do is to increase the support in order for vast adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: