Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29738 times)
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:58:23 PM

With such a market for cryptocurrency, there are almost no interesting and profitable projects now. Last year I lost 70% of my money on investments.
This does not mean that there are no good (worthy of attention) projects. Most likely you where that were mistaken or were inattentive at the analysis of projects for investment.
yes you may make an investment and may not be on time when investing. analysis of the time to start investing in my opinion is important because it can affect income and a lot of time wasted making that investment
It is not only a matter of the right time that must be considered but you also have to pay attention to the possibility of the sustainability of the project, especially investment in new projects.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:00:16 PM

Now it is foolish to refuse investment proposals. I became interested in the XAUp  company for its very big plans for the future.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:29:50 PM

Of course the cryptocurrency market can bring you a lot of money and stop and forget about it I think will be the main mistake in life, because here you can earn millions !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:32:18 PM

Any business man can not make it without investment. To become succesful man in crypto the earlier is the best make early investment for now as coin lost up to 90%  wait until bull run and make peofit respectively.
The fact is that today newbies have more chances than those users of cryptocurrency who made their investments at the end of 2017. The external environment for investment is quite suitable, due to the massive decline in prices.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:01:44 AM

Any business man can not make it without investment. To become succesful man in crypto the earlier is the best make early investment for now as coin lost up to 90%  wait until bull run and make peofit respectively.
The fact is that today newbies have more chances than those users of cryptocurrency who made their investments at the end of 2017. The external environment for investment is quite suitable, due to the massive decline in prices.

Yeah! 2017 was a bad year for some and a good year for many who already in the space and understand how the market behaves, lots of people loss money because crypto was at it's ATH when most people get in, FOMO took the better part of many and got rekt in the process, there is a need for better understanding before making an investment otherwise it won't be pleasant.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:08:53 AM

of course I will not stop investing as long as I have a lot of money and cheap altcoin prices, everyone already understands what they have to do when the market goes up and down, important after the decision we made we also have to be prepared to accept the risks too.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:11:35 AM

Of course, we don't stop investing, because the investment we make now will be very beneficial for the future, just as we save, especially later when crypto starts to rise, of course we will get big profits in the future

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 04:14:48 AM

Yes never quit to make invest although now we getting loss from the crypto but by keep learning from the pass we will know the mistake and we can become better investor or trader who possible to make good money later, lossing money is apart of successfully on investing and this is just first step to change our life better.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:22:47 AM

​​Yes don't quit investment in cryptocurrencies because based on the data UK Regulator: 3% of Consumers Surveyed Have Bought Cryptocurrency

The U.K.’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) published two reports on consumer attitudes and awareness to crypto assets in the country. The research includes qualitative interviews and a national survey of 2,132 British consumers.

The number of consumers who reported buying cryptocurrencies in the national survey stood at just 51. From this, the FCA estimates that only 3 percent of Brits have ever bought crypto assets. Of those who reported buying crypto, around half spent under £200 ($263) and a large majority of those said they had financed the purchase with their disposable income and not with borrowed money. 50 percent reported to have spent their money on BTC, 34 percent chose ETH, and 20 percent invested in BCH, LTC and XRP.

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:22:23 PM

​​Yes don't quit investment in cryptocurrencies because based on the data UK Regulator: 3% of Consumers Surveyed Have Bought Cryptocurrency

The U.K.’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) published two reports on consumer attitudes and awareness to crypto assets in the country. The research includes qualitative interviews and a national survey of 2,132 British consumers.

The number of consumers who reported buying cryptocurrencies in the national survey stood at just 51. From this, the FCA estimates that only 3 percent of Brits have ever bought crypto assets. Of those who reported buying crypto, around half spent under £200 ($263) and a large majority of those said they had financed the purchase with their disposable income and not with borrowed money. 50 percent reported to have spent their money on BTC, 34 percent chose ETH, and 20 percent invested in BCH, LTC and XRP.

This perfectly shows us how few people are in the crypto currency, the potential investments are huge and we need to constantly replenish our reserves of coins, because the market will continue to grow
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:49:59 PM

All we wan't is the recovery of cryptocurrency and the price increase of all tokens. Price dump was realy affect rhe digital currency because of that it is so hard to earn investor.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:57:06 PM

I am still investing in the bear market because I believe the market will soon go up and I will get more profits. My goal is to invest for 5 years so I'm not too concerned about what happens now. Just invest and wait

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:50:47 PM

I think that now it is difficult to say how long it will take for the crop to grow. You must count your strength and be prepared to wait a long time.
Despite what we are seeing or experiencing in the market at the moment, there are some other things that can be achieved pending the time that the market will recover.
I believe it will get better than what is being seen at the moment. It is a matter of time.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 02:58:29 AM

I would advise that do not quit investing after we can encounter a bloody market prices because i know after this bloody market prices the market will fully on recovery very soon, all of this are making you more stronger as an investors.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:06:00 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Lastly, I just cashed out my investment on binance, I don't think I can consider what I did as quit investment, because I know in my self that I will going to return a little bit later to buy and accumulate more crypto again.
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:03:19 AM

~snip~
Lastly, I just cashed out my investment on binance, I don't think I can consider what I did as quit investment, because I know in my self that I will going to return a little bit later to buy and accumulate more crypto again.
Doing it to take profit is good, the market price is very volatile, there's always a timing to get in and get out, and if you are good at it, you'll enjoy even if the market now has not yet fully recovered. Everyone has the chance to take the opportunity to trade at the current market, and selling does not mean quitting when you sell it at a profit as for sure you'll come back to make profit again.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:48:54 AM

The basics are very clear that get greedy when everyone is fearful and be fearful when everyone is greedy, in simple words always buy from dump and sell on the peak or pump, from all these quotes we can learn that this is the time to buy perhaps.
greedy words, I think there is no investment in crypto currency because of the huge risk of investing in crypto currencies and in my opinion we as investors only take advantage of opportunities that will be obtained in their investments
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:03:10 AM

This perfectly shows us how few people are in the crypto currency, the potential investments are huge and we need to constantly replenish our reserves of coins, because the market will continue to grow
Yes i agree with you, the cryptocurrencies is something new innovations in instrument of investment, we are in era of digital and cryptocurrencies has good potential to be more successfull in the future, don't just see the cryptocurrencies of the price because the price of instrument of investment is always volatility and it is something normal on all of instrument of investment around the world.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 06:20:01 AM

I would advise that do not quit investing after we can encounter a bloody market prices because i know after this bloody market prices the market will fully on recovery very soon, all of this are making you more stronger as an investors.
Very soon and we have to wait 14 months. Until now we have not been able to recover. I believe we must continue to wait and live in this bear market for another 20 months

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:23:10 AM

Stopping crypto investing now is tantamount to throwing away the opportunity to plant on fertile land and wait for the harvest. Cryptocurrency will grow with the development of technology so that investment in it is a great opportunity to gain profits in the future.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: