Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29739 times)
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:43:10 PM

I think you need something that will not be sorry to lose , most people invest all their money , but of course if it is reasonable to approach the investment you can earn a lot

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:29:24 PM

I agree with you. but the input into ICO is very risky. But we earn big profits from it
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 02:31:24 PM

No matter how terrible it may sound today, this is one of the most correct decisions that can show real improved indicators of your deposit today. You can earn by investing in tomorrow.

You are only taught to be smarter to see the great opportunities of what you have learned so far because of the many developments at the current price.

investment today is better than stalling for time that we don't know the reality. because we have to make decisions faster, because the earth is spinning and the more we stall for time it means we waste our time to waste.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:38:38 PM

I agree with you. but the input into ICO is very risky. But we earn big profits from it
all investment have a risk taker brother.
Crypto world has many manipulations on a market and also hype anywhere.
If whales are in, you may get profit because one of the whales might be pumping the token/coin to get a new holder (make any people interest on the token).

ICO and IEO is same. If you see a standard project use IEO on a famous exchange, it should get profit whom every person who bought it (that's called hype). Just see whales on there and DYOR.

]
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:43:24 PM

Definitely a great time if you know where to invest and which one may become something. The simple ICO seasons are done now, People have started thinking before simply investing. It doesnt mean people have stopped investing, We have seen how IEO's went on exchanges.
XAUp Pokens is one of those projects which does have the potential to do something in its field and we may see some usable implementation. The Pokens are pegged to gold and backed by Populous team which has done a great job already.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:45:24 PM

Still we can earn from ico. In this respect, we should need deep analysis on the project. If we find the best ico then our money will be safe and we will be able to earm huge profit from it easily. Investment is still profitable in my opinion.
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:21:37 PM

If you are thinking about quitting on investing on ico think wisely because this is the right opportunity to invest specially cryptocurrency market is going to rise again and the coins are starting to grow its price so this is the year of making investments and making profits.
masbimz

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:41:53 PM

If in my opinion, do not ever stop to invest because when the market is rising, it's time that we sell our tokens so that the market does not come back down, but when the market goes down people stop to invest because we can lose and do not believe in the future later
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:03:59 PM

It's not that easy to get a nice amount of money to invest again when we know that most of the new traders got rekt and burned in the  last all time high. It's not that I want them to invest but the next time they do is that it is got to be not any shitcoins and it should a project that has proven long enough its worth.
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:13:03 PM

For me investment is passive income to improve the future, without investment, I have to continue to actively work so that when I get older my life is still difficult, with investment then everything gets better and clearer.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:26:06 PM

I really like this, when everything seem to be falling apart, don't just give up, in the crypto space, this is another opportunity  for people to start all over at a cheaper value, coins are so undervalued now, invest in good ones, also you can invest by looking for good bounty projects and invest your efforts to get the coins. 

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:33:21 PM

For me investment is passive income to improve the future, without investment, I have to continue to actively work so that when I get older my life is still difficult, with investment then everything gets better and clearer.
Of course without investment then you have to work until you're old and endless like parents who often meet in the streets or in the countryside, there is no happiness and calmness in the old days just working. investment results can also be for your children or grandchildren so that in old age you will find happiness.
cryptocurrencies simplify everything so that investment in crypto can realize that dream

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:38:22 PM

What you have said makes sense, the year long dip make many people panic and lost hopes in crypto. On the other hand, I think it is a good opportunity for me because I managed to buy more coins at a cheaper price.  If not for the dip, I don’t think I can be “crypto-rich”.
isn't that already a risk in investing in crypto currencies if we know the risks I think we won't panic so much with the development of crypto currencies that decreases confidence and patience is the main capital in investment
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:46:50 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

I have no luck like you. When I entered this market it was at the peak. And now I can't afford to keep investing, I'm just trying to keep all the coins I have and waiting for the up trend market.
But I still have great faith in this crypto market.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:50:53 PM

It's up to you but for me if there are new ico and there is potential why not try to get their projects bigger and better luck you and you will profit big but do not expect prediction because it can cause you a loss and your losses will be great so it's a good idea to check ahead before you buy it so you do not miss your money on buying this token lots of ico scams and bounty spreads this year can not be avoided so cautiously selecting many victims of ico and bounty scams because they are newbie and have no experience with them so others are lying down unconscious.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:55:44 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Yes , I fully agree with you. Because if we hope to profit from crypto market, then we should invest, and if we are afraid of seeing the condition of the market, then there is no need to invest. So , if there is hope for profit from the market, then believe in the market and invest in it.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:03:20 PM

Of course without investment then you have to work until you're old and endless like parents who often meet in the streets or in the countryside, there is no happiness and calmness in the old days just working. investment results can also be for your children or grandchildren so that in old age you will find happiness.
cryptocurrencies simplify everything so that investment in crypto can realize that dream

Investment is one of our efforts to get or at least as our future savings with all the risks that exist. While working is an obligation we must do until the time comes for us to retire. I invested part of my money in crypto with the same expectations as most other people, but I didn't just depend on that investment to cover my old age.

Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:47:38 PM

I really like this, when everything seem to be falling apart, don't just give up, in the crypto space, this is another opportunity  for people to start all over at a cheaper value, coins are so undervalued now, invest in good ones, also you can invest by looking for good bounty projects and invest your efforts to get the coins. 

You have said it all, investing in good crypto projects is really a wise decision. It can be very profitable in future. I have witnessed alot of situations like this, where people got very rich from their crypto investments. Just to make the right choice
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:56:23 PM

Yes, don't quit, we are almost there.
Its long we have been on this journey and recovery is close. We can't afford to faint or quit at this moment.  I also had time I was so discouraged. But I never stopped, because I know very soon we shall overcome.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:16:25 PM

I agree with this tread Don't quit investing because all the coins are cheap in price and I have add assets to ethereum and bitcoin just waiting for the bull run to come, it's definitely going to profit

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: