Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY]MINDSYNC.AI (SUCCESSFULLY ENDED)🚀  (Read 78327 times)
Rubinchih

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:34:39 AM

It has changed beyond recognition. I don’t understand how can make money on cryptocurrency today. Maybe already worth buying coins. The bounty stopped making a profit.
Everything is very simple, people trade and constantly have money on it, even in such a market you can make money for yourself
There are a lot of interesting trading robots on the market, but you need to be able to use them correctly, because you can lose your money
You want to say what you can earn with a robot? The market operation algorithm may change and then the bots will stop working, and even more will drive you into losses. I never trusted them.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cuynuo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:53:36 AM

It has changed beyond recognition. I don’t understand how can make money on cryptocurrency today. Maybe already worth buying coins. The bounty stopped making a profit.
Everything is very simple, people trade and constantly have money on it, even in such a market you can make money for yourself
There are a lot of interesting trading robots on the market, but you need to be able to use them correctly, because you can lose your money
You want to say what you can earn with a robot? The market operation algorithm may change and then the bots will stop working, and even more will drive you into losses. I never trusted them.
If the robot works correctly, then you can make good money, the main thing is to know and understand how to do it correctly
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 02:57:35 PM

If the robot works correctly, then you can make good money, the main thing is to know and understand how to do it correctly
I understand this a little and only rely on the experience of other people. Is it necessary to constantly monitor the bot? How much do they cost and does it have instructions?
grigora

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:15:05 PM

What needs to be done to earn? How many bounty campaigns do I need to participate in? I have many questions that no one can or does not want to answer.
I think the more companies, the higher the chances of making money for yourself, this is purely my logic
Now I understand. So you choose campaigns absolutely randomly? Or is there some sort of selection technique?
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:38:50 AM

I understand this a little and only rely on the experience of other people. Is it necessary to constantly monitor the bot? How much do they cost and does it have instructions?
You need to monitor the bot, that's right, because there is nothing perfect, you yourself understand
grigora

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:02:38 PM

What needs to be done to earn? How many bounty campaigns do I need to participate in? I have many questions that no one can or does not want to answer.
I think the more companies, the higher the chances of making money for yourself, this is purely my logic
Now I understand. So you choose campaigns absolutely randomly? Or is there some sort of selection technique?
I think people just on an intuitive level already understand themselves what kind of project it is and what they are thinking about whether it’s worth the investment
But what if I don’t have intuition and I don’t understand which bounty campaigns are better? Maybe you can help me with this.
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:29:37 PM

You need to monitor the bot, that's right, because there is nothing perfect, you yourself understand
Clear. Then this trading method is not suitable for me. What is the point of paying for such a huge risk? I still try to participate in the bounty.
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:16:38 AM

But what if I don’t have intuition and I don’t understand which bounty campaigns are better? Maybe you can help me with this.
it’s already a matter of experience and understanding what and where you invest your money, it’s not difficult to choose a project, the main thing is to see its prospects
Werden65

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:22:32 AM

Clear. Then this trading method is not suitable for me. What is the point of paying for such a huge risk? I still try to participate in the bounty.
You can make good money on the bounty in fact, the main thing is just to understand what projects will help you in this
Rubinchih

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:29:27 PM

You can make good money on the bounty in fact, the main thing is just to understand what projects will help you in this
I heard that bounty projects are almost not profitable. A lot of participants and small fees for the development of the project. And yes, how to conduct this selection?
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:51:04 PM

I heard that bounty projects are almost not profitable. A lot of participants and small fees for the development of the project. And yes, how to conduct this selection?
Probably according to statistics, one project out of 20 does not make a profit, it is difficult to choose and understand a really promising project for the future
Cuynuo

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:55:10 PM

Probably according to statistics, one project out of 20 does not make a profit, it is difficult to choose and understand a really promising project for the future
Personally, I haven’t even looked for such projects yet, because it’s hard to find one that really will not be scam in two months
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:05:54 AM

Personally, i haven’t even looked for such projects yet, because it’s hard to find one that really will not be scam in two months
Before choosing a project for yourself, you need to soberly understand what his prospects are and then think about investments
Garlo_Laslo

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:04:48 AM

Personally, i haven’t even looked for such projects yet, because it’s hard to find one that really will not be scam in two months
Before choosing a project for yourself, you need to soberly understand what his prospects are and then think about investments
In general, I have not invested in projects for the last half a year, so far there is no trust until the end
If it’s good to search the market, then you can find a lot of working projects on which you can really earn money, only the question is how much, you already know it through time
grigora

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:20:27 PM

it’s already a matter of experience and understanding what and where you invest your money, it’s not difficult to choose a project, the main thing is to see its prospects
I understand you, need to invest more and, through trial and error, develop a vision of the prospects of projects. This can take a lot of time and money.
Rubinchih

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 08:08:30 PM

Only 1 project out of 20 unprofitable? I thought the statistics are much sadder actually. Why is the market then stagnating?
Arina_gol

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:45:30 AM

I understand you, need to invest more and, through trial and error, develop a vision of the prospects of projects. This can take a lot of time and money.
The more often you try yourself in different projects, the higher the profit will be in the future
All brilliant people suffered many times failures, defeats, nothing came of it, but perseverance always took up over the rest
grigora

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:24:09 PM

The more often you try yourself in different projects, the higher the profit will be in the future
Perhaps you `re right. It’s a pity that I am limited in money. And I can’t take risks so simply. I need to think well.
Rubinchih

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 07:05:39 PM

All brilliant people suffered many times failures, defeats, nothing came of it, but perseverance always took up over the rest
A person should never give up, you need to be optimistic in life and look to the future. Cryptocurrency is trending today and the stupid person who does not think about it today.
grigora

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:17:41 PM

I wanted to ask, when will the MAI token be added to the exchange? I did not find such information in this thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: