Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FCT] Factom - A data-centric platform for decentralized applications  (Read 24358 times)
DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 02:07:14 PM

why dump price??  Huh Huh

Good time to buy more FCT!  Wink

negomarkett

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:11:37 PM

2nd fall this week ... I'll wait a little before buying. Grin Grin
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:32:36 PM

Someone is trying very hard to sell at half the price on Poloniex because the price on Bittrex didn't go below 10K sat.
negomarkett

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:57:07 PM

well returned to 12k ..... the next buy .. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 03:58:39 AM

The May 15th Edition of the Factom Protocol Newsletter is out.  It includes a short Q/A with Carl DiClementi of Factom Inc.

The Factom Protocol is a general purpose data integrity protocol that has been under development since 2014.

Please join us on our Discord server​​​​​​​.
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 03:10:57 AM

VERSO Presents Blockchain-enabled Warranty Claims Management Module in partnership with Factom Inc.

The Factom Protocol is a general purpose data integrity protocol that has been under development since 2014.

Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 05:46:19 PM

Developers should check out the testnet and sandbox documentation in the developers portal.  And if you have any questions, join the Discord chat server linked in our signature or post here.

Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 07:11:29 PM

The results of the ANO election are in.  The four winners are:

Consensus Networks
Kompendium
HashQuark
Factable Solutions

We now have 28 Authority Node Operators decentralizing the protocol's infrastructure.

David Chapman

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:56:21 PM

Factom EDA - A Vision of the Future.

This blog post was written by "Who", Factomize's Core developer. It is meant to inspire future development goals and trends.
broadhurst

Activity: 159
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:56:03 PM

YOU HAVE 50.000$/100.000$ daily volume man. What are you talking about FAT? You wanna compete with ETH, Stratis, waves, lisk, komodo, ubiq, RVN and god knows how many more? With your 2 markets and 50k volume? Can we get back to earth plz?

You need to suit up and start selling to exchanges because i can also write an email to binance knowing beforehand no one will probably read it. Same goes for you. MANUP SUITUP and go to them PHYSICALLY, make appointment and fucking SELL YOUR MOTHER! Thats the attitude im expecting from a company. You are not decentralized platform like RVN you have a CEO. So act like a fucking CEO then dammit!

I bought Factom when it was $2   All I have been hearing since then is  " factom is one of the very few coins that has a real world use"  yet this is not reflected in its price - There are truly shitcoins out
there that out perform factom - There is definitely something wrong with Factoms attitude to its investors - if and when their is another bull run I shall have to sell my bag as Factom just does not seem
to have any energy.

The price on the market at the moment does not depend on fundamental factors. Almost all the upward movement is speculation. Good projects can fall in price for a very long time while shit grows.
Do not be surprised that this market is simple and you need to understand it.

What I do understand is that that I would have been much better off putting it in BTC which is where my main bag is, but I decided to give an Altcoin a chance and Factom has spectacularly  under performed given it's supposed "real world" use case.
negomarkett

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:44:32 PM

well now if I start to buy ... I see RSI (1D) increasingly low

Grin Grin
broadhurst

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:28:42 PM

YOU HAVE 50.000$/100.000$ daily volume man. What are you talking about FAT? You wanna compete with ETH, Stratis, waves, lisk, komodo, ubiq, RVN and god knows how many more? With your 2 markets and 50k volume? Can we get back to earth plz?

You need to suit up and start selling to exchanges because i can also write an email to binance knowing beforehand no one will probably read it. Same goes for you. MANUP SUITUP and go to them PHYSICALLY, make appointment and fucking SELL YOUR MOTHER! Thats the attitude im expecting from a company. You are not decentralized platform like RVN you have a CEO. So act like a fucking CEO then dammit!

I bought Factom when it was $2   All I have been hearing since then is  " factom is one of the very few coins that has a real world use"  yet this is not reflected in its price - There are truly shitcoins out
there that out perform factom - There is definitely something wrong with Factoms attitude to its investors - if and when their is another bull run I shall have to sell my bag as Factom just does not seem
to have any energy.

The price on the market at the moment does not depend on fundamental factors. Almost all the upward movement is speculation. Good projects can fall in price for a very long time while shit grows.

What I do understand is that that I would have been much better off putting it in BTC which is where my main bag is, but I decided to give an Altcoin a chance and Factom has spectacularly  under performed given it's supposed "real world" use case.

16% dump - it has become a shitcoin if it was not always one
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:24:14 PM

to have any energy.

16% dump - it has become a shitcoin if it was not always one

It dumped in part because of margin losses on Polo.
broadhurst

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:19:48 PM

There is like what, 73000 factoids created every month? How you gonna sell them without crashing the market if you only have two major exchanges listing it? You can build a blockchain service but cant provide liquidity? It just blows my mind really.

Dude they are not worried about liquidity right now, these ANO that are getting a portion of the 73k factom are not just market selling everything. Maybe some to cover cost of running the node but they are saving the rest.

If a big client comes along and wants to make a bunch of entries then they don't need to hold factoids, thats the best part of the two token system.

It blows my mind that you think the developers should be working on liquidity rather than the product.

The " we are working on platform" card is long due, dude. That was nice first 2-3 years. Not after 5 years. "IF" a big client comes along? You listen to yourself? Factom was allegedly working with these so called BIG corporations for years. Where are they now then? They used factom as a testnet and now they are all looking to build their own chains using JPM's quorum. That is whats up now.
I guess you are ok with this and that is fine.

I am selling my Factom bag if and when it gets to a "decent" price - even though I "only" paid $2 for Factom it has been my worst "investment out of all my portfolio - I don't want to hear about "real world use case" as it's all talk and no walk - Factom is a solution looking for a problem.. It jumped on the "Blockchain" bandwagon and has made as much progress for it's investors as a snail climbing Mount Everest... Factom talks the talk but cannot walk the walk..period

negomarkett

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:38:32 AM

well now if I start to buy ... I see RSI (1D) increasingly low

Grin Grin

I can not complain, yesterday I bought in 60k and I just sold in 90k in poloniex and this was my 3rd try.

the previous 2 I let them pass because I thought the currency would not rise again. my mistake  Cheesy Cheesy
broadhurst

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:06:59 PM

There is like what, 73000 factoids created every month? How you gonna sell them without crashing the market if you only have two major exchanges listing it? You can build a blockchain service but cant provide liquidity? It just blows my mind really.

Dude they are not worried about liquidity right now, these ANO that are getting a portion of the 73k factom are not just market selling everything. Maybe some to cover cost of running the node but they are saving the rest.

If a big client comes along and wants to make a bunch of entries then they don't need to hold factoids, thats the best part of the two token system.

It blows my mind that you think the developers should be working on liquidity rather than the product.

The " we are working on platform" card is long due, dude. That was nice first 2-3 years. Not after 5 years. "IF" a big client comes along? You listen to yourself? Factom was allegedly working with these so called BIG corporations for years. Where are they now then? They used factom as a testnet and now they are all looking to build their own chains using JPM's quorum. That is whats up now.
I guess you are ok with this and that is fine.

I am selling my Factom bag if and when it gets to a "decent" price - even though I "only" paid $2 for Factom it has been my worst "investment out of all my portfolio - I don't want to hear about "real world use case" as it's all talk and no walk - Factom is a solution looking for a problem.. It jumped on the "Blockchain" bandwagon and has made as much progress for it's investors as a snail climbing Mount Everest... Factom talks the talk but cannot walk the walk..period

Factom getting ready to leave Coin market caps Top 100 - the final nail in its coffin... R.I.P.

donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:03:39 AM

This blog post was written by "Who", Factomize's Core developer. It is meant to inspire future development goals and trends.

Any idea why FCT is being lumped in with the other alts on Bittrex?
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:52:20 PM

Any idea why FCT is being lumped in with the other alts on Bittrex?

Not sure, it sucks though.

Now liquidity really is a problem, for all the ANOs in the united states they are now solely limited to poloniex and thats IF polo doesn't geofence it either. It's already been said by Paul and other members of the team that factom is not a security so I don't know why trex is fencing it.

Price just continues to flirt with all time lows in sats (50-70k), these are levels we haven't seen since 2015!

How can the overall market value FCT now the same that it did in 2015 with all the progress? If i had to guess I would say that it's because nobody outside the realm of people who already own bitcoin KNOW about factom.....the 2017 investor does not know about factom....wall street does not know factom.

The only people that do know about the project would never value the Factoid over their bitcoin, its just another shitcoin. Maybe if we got talked about on cnbc like other alts or had USD pairs we wouldn't be in this spot.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:27:54 AM

Not sure, it sucks though.

Now liquidity really is a problem, for all the ANOs in the united states they are now solely limited to poloniex and thats IF polo doesn't geofence it either. It's already been said by Paul and other members of the team that factom is not a security so I don't know why trex is fencing it.

Price just continues to flirt with all time lows in sats (50-70k), these are levels we haven't seen since 2015!

How can the overall market value FCT now the same that it did in 2015 with all the progress? If i had to guess I would say that it's because nobody outside the realm of people who already own bitcoin KNOW about factom.....the 2017 investor does not know about factom....wall street does not know factom.

The only people that do know about the project would never value the Factoid over their bitcoin, its just another shitcoin. Maybe if we got talked about on cnbc like other alts or had USD pairs we wouldn't be in this spot.

The crack team in Austin are sleeping at the wheel. Fucking wake up already and convert some of your MOUs to bankable projects!
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:16:14 PM

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/factom-protocol-joins-blockchain-in-transport-alliance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: