Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FCT] Factom - A data-centric platform for decentralized applications  (Read 24358 times)
broadhurst

Activity: 159
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:58:00 PM

Another ANO ask-me-anything on Reddit to boost investor confidence....or possibly get listed on binance, either way its good to see the ANOs are still optimistic considering their business's will depend on the success of the protocol.

https://old.reddit.com/r/factom/comments/c5a1s3/were_factoms_authority_node_operators_were_here/

If you are really interested in the project and are wondering if you should invest then do through the thread above in detail, research the ANOs and then form you're decision.

It is going to take more than an 'ask me anything' on Reddit to boost investor confidence - Factom is on a downward spiral from an investors point of view, and has been for as long as i can remember - Factom seems to be all smoke and mirrors,
all style and no substance.
factoo3

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:21:06 PM

hi exchange committee, maybe it is an idea to put factom on exodus wallet? so its easier to buy factoids for people (swap) without the use of poloniex? It's a start and I think people would happy with it.
Thanks
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 07:46:36 AM

A blog post by Who, Factomize's Core Developer.

https://factomize.com/gossip-optimization-part-2-breaking-the-hub/

The Factom Protocol is a general purpose data integrity protocol that has been under development since 2014.

Please join us on our Discord server​​​​​​​.
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 11:18:56 PM

Triall Foundation announces World’s first Clinical Trial in production on a public blockchain (Factom)

The Factom Protocol is a general purpose data integrity protocol that has been under development since 2014.

Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 03:16:35 AM

The July 15th Factom Protocol Newsletter is out.  It includes an interview with Colin Campbell of Federate This regarding Off Blocks, their mobile signing app built on Factom.

broadhurst

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:09:25 PM

The July 15th Factom Protocol Newsletter is out.  It includes an interview with Colin Campbell of Federate This regarding Off Blocks, their mobile signing app built on Factom.

How low does this thing have to go before the lightbulb moment that Factom is going nowhere but a race to the bottom of the altcoin abyss
patrolmi

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:38:35 PM

As a common folk investor-- not in the "business" I held about 3000 FCT's for 2 years but finally gave up a few months ago due to absolutely zero discussion and interest.  I get it that someone like Tron does new releases for news releases, and is at the far end of the spectrum-- but I really think the Factom crew is missing the boat by not devoting energies to marketing.... unless they want to hoard all the tokens at these low levels, for themselves, and they know something more then the public!  I tried to find info and discussion, but it was harder then mining a bitcoin.
broadhurst

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:34:06 AM

As a common folk investor-- not in the "business" I held about 3000 FCT's for 2 years but finally gave up a few months ago due to absolutely zero discussion and interest.  I get it that someone like Tron does new releases for news releases, and is at the far end of the spectrum-- but I really think the Factom crew is missing the boat by not devoting energies to marketing.... unless they want to hoard all the tokens at these low levels, for themselves, and they know something more then the public!  I tried to find info and discussion, but it was harder then mining a

Factom is, and has always been, a solution looking for a problem - they either are too arrogant or too rich from their ICO to not bother with their investors ..To put it bluntly Factom is just another shitcoin.
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 08:21:48 PM

The August 1st Factom Protocol Newsletter is out.

Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 01:19:03 AM

Graff: A GraphQL Wrapper for the Factomd RPC API has been released by Factoshi: https://blog.factoshi.io/graff-a-graphql-wrapper-for-the-factomd-rpc-api/

Kartaba

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:16:57 PM

Applause to all the people who are still here after all these years. The stress we all endured was absolutely astounding Tongue. Price is still shit and we are still out of top 100. Liquidity is still in the hands of a few people and the danger of getting delisted is forming a bigger threat each day. Its a shame factom, with years of advantage compared to many projects, was incapable to claim a strong position in the lets say top 50-100 alts.

Come on altseason daddy needs an exit to put this altcoin madness behind  Wink
broadhurst

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:20:56 AM

Applause to all the people who are still here after all these years. The stress we all endured was absolutely astounding Tongue. Price is still shit and we are still out of top 100. Liquidity is still in the hands of a few people and the danger of getting delisted is forming a bigger threat each day. Its a shame factom, with years of advantage compared to many projects, was incapable to claim a strong position in the lets say top 50-100 alts.

This is a pathetic project, all smoke and mirrors and nothing for it's investors to look forward too - what a dissappointing waste of money compared to  a btc investment. I bought this stuff at $2 and wonderedwhy it was so 'undervalued', now i know why.
T
This can truly be  called a shitcoin

Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:59:12 PM

This is a pathetic project, all smoke and mirrors and nothing for it's investors to look forward too - what a dissappointing waste of money compared to  a btc investment. I bought this stuff at $2 and wonderedwhy it was so 'undervalued', now i know why.
T

I presume you are referring to the price and not the quality of the project. Check some latest updates and you will see that FCT is legit and moving forward...
PegNet

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:53:02 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2019, 03:25:25 PM by PegNet

PegNet testnet mining is now live.  PegNet is built on the Factom Protocol and the testnet uses mainnet Entry Credits.
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:12:42 PM

PegNet testnet mining is now live.  PegNet is built on the Factom Protocol and the testnet uses mainnet Entry Credits.

Wuhuu. Great news. Does the link work? I'm getting a n error
broadhurst

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:06:49 AM

T

Just sold  all  my  factom  which i bought for $2 approx 3years ago- finally had enough of watching it going down and down and down.. factom has over ppromised and under delivered to the point where  ii have lost any enthusiasm i had for this 'general purpose blockchain'  whatever that is supposed  to mean

I presume you are referring to the price and not the quality of the project. Check some latest updates and you will see that FCT is legit and moving forward...
broadhurst

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:12:33 AM

To

Just sold  all  my  factom  which i bought for $2 approx 3years ago- finally had enough of watching it going down and down and down.. factom has over ppromised and under delivered to the point where  ii have lost any enthusiasm i had for this 'general purpose blockchain'  whatever that is supposed  to mean

R.I.P Factom
PegNet

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:48:22 PM

PegNet testnet mining is now live.  PegNet is built on the Factom Protocol and the testnet uses mainnet Entry Credits.

Wuhuu. Great news. Does the link work? I'm getting a n error
Sorry about that.  The Bitcointalk mods moved things around a little on us.  The link has been fixed in the first post and the announcement thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174967.0
Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 05:54:43 AM

Results from the latest grant round are in.

Factom Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 06:04:50 AM

PegNet is launching today (Monday August 19th) on the Factom Protocol MainNet at 17:00 UTC!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: