Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the ICO projects pay the bounty hunters in bitcoin only?  (Read 2251 times)
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 08:24:35 PM

Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
This is what most bounty hunters want because there are many projects after the token distribution, the value not achieved as promised. Paying bonuses with Bitcoin will help bounty hunters become more active with their work.

King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?

I think it's a good idea, because as we know we as bounty hunter help promote their ICO and they get payments using BTC or ETH, so bounty hunters also have to get payments from BTC or ETH, because the allocation of the bounty hunter is the total income earned at ICO, so bounty hunters should get payments using BTC or ETH and not get payment with coin from their project.

superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:23:45 PM

I think it's a really good idea, as it's much safer for a hunter than getting money in obscure tokens, which are then more likely to fall or not even come out on the stock exchange.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:47:52 PM

They won't do that anyway. If they are going to pay those hunters in bitcoin or ethereum then they will be more strict and only accept professional hunters which have a good skills. The reason why the pay bounty hunters with their token is that bounty hunters accept token from ico even there is now value at all until the ICO is successful. So if they're going to pay in bitcoin or ethereum them it's a big lose for them if they only reached the softcap and I'm sure they will hire professional because they want to make sure that all their hunters really contribute in a way they like.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

I prefer the tokens over bitcoin or ethereum. As I believe that it also shows that you are really interested and believe the project you are currently working with.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

This will certainly be the best option for any project that actually wants to see improvement and maintenance of its value. It is natural to see lots of projects dump massively upon listing due in part to the fact that bounty hunters tend to dump their token rewards. Meaning the supply is always greater than supply in the open market making the prices to drop drastically. If a project pays hunters with bitcoin, not only will it maintain the project value, it will attract more publicity for the project leading to a win - win situation.
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

maybe that's a good thing, but it looks like the project team won't do it. they prefer to use their coins, because jales is more profitable. they don't need to spend money on bounty hunters.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

It will be very good for bounty hunters, but this will be extremely rare because it is much cheaper for companies to pay us with their tokens, there were very few companies in my memory that paid in Ethereum or bitcoin, but few people adhere to this, unfortunately.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

For me, as for a bounty hunter, this is a good idea, since I will be sure that I will receive my guaranteed reward and my efforts are not in vain! But for the ICO itself such a move is not very good ...

I think that they pay a reward in the tokens of their project in order to popularize it at the expense of us, so that there will be more users, more volumes on exchanges - something like that. It is necessary to seek a compromise on this issue between the bounty hunters and the project team.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

Of course it's a great idea. But what developers will go for it? They already need money to develop and advertise their project, and then they still need to buy Ethereum or Bitcoin to pay for the work of bounty hunters.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

If they make a bitcoin payment, they'il get the money out of their pockets. This time their coins will have no meaning.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

it is a very extraordinary thing. but it seems impossible because the average ico project team doesn't want to spend money on bounty hunters. so it seems like all that is difficult to happen.

anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

I prefer receive project token as my bounty reward than bitcoin or ethereum because their own project have a chance to gain more profit than btc or eth, be careful a lot of tokens will become worthless at the end, so project research is most important part in our bounty job

matteoricci

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

if that is the mode of payment that has been agreed upon, then by all means as long as they got paid.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:00:54 PM

As a bounty hunter, i would be really happy if all of the bounty program  giving Bitcoin or Ethereum as the rewards.
That way will not affecting the price that most people keep on blaming the bounty participant as if it's their false if the price of coins dropping when it ready to be trade in the market.
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 430

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

I keep searching and joined that kind of bounty if it exists this days because that is the best for me than our regular bounty reward the ICO tokens because we don't need to wait for it to be listed on exchange, instant income and fix.
for now it may be difficult to find a project as you want it may be there but it is very small in number. indeed for bitcoin payments, it is highly sought after by some people because of the reason they get paid faster and sell it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

Yes, it would definitely be better! although the coins of some projects grow several times larger than bitcoin itself. I’m paying for Bitcoins, because I wouldn’t have to have a listing for a few months, but I would also like to require KYC
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

If that possible, i would like to have all kind of bounty to have Bitcoin or Ehtereum as the reward, and perhaps not just in a form of Bitcoin or ethereum.
Another coins that already available in market like Ripple, Stellar will also acceptable for me.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

I keep searching and joined that kind of bounty if it exists this days because that is the best for me than our regular bounty reward the ICO tokens because we don't need to wait for it to be listed on exchange, instant income and fix.
for now it may be difficult to find a project as you want it may be there but it is very small in number. indeed for bitcoin payments, it is highly sought after by some people because of the reason they get paid faster and sell it

So far, I've only seen a few bounty hunters rewarding ETH, so a lot of projects pay BTCs. And projects that pay ETH bonuses, their pool is usually not large  Wink
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

I will be really happy if ICOs will just pay us with BTC or ETH and not with their own coin. Although the idea is good for us hunters, I think some ICO companies won't agree with this.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: