Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the ICO projects pay the bounty hunters in bitcoin only?  (Read 2254 times)
sheynlee18
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 9

Kill E'm With Kindness

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

That's a hard decision for ICO's I think because the reason why they start ICO's is to raise funds to supply their project or for them get instant money (if it is a scam). This will be a big advantage for Bounty Hunters and a Big Loss for ICO's.. Yes it is possible for them to pay their Hunters BTC or ETH so there will be no dumping of coin and also if ICO's only targeting to get their funds in their token itself..  Also this will prevent scam ICO's even just for a little because only legit ICO's could make a capital fund of BTC or ETH in running their bounty campaigns..  Wink Wink That will be a good thing if it will be implemented in this forum generally ..

bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

I believe there are some project already implementing that kind of payment system even though it still not many of those kind of reward.
But if all of the bounty campaign giving that kind of reward, i would be happy to join the project.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:20:16 AM

I will be really happy if ICOs will just pay us with BTC or ETH and not with their own coin. Although the idea is good for us hunters, I think some ICO companies won't agree with this.
yeah, you are right.
i will also be happy to accept ethereum or bitcoin as a gift. but i think it's not a good idea for their tokens.

it is likely that this will hurt some people.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:24:07 AM

Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
In my opinion as a bounty hunter and a cryptocurrency trader, it is not a good idea to pay the bounty hunters a bitcoin or ethereum. I think it is really effective if bounty hunters will be rewarded the ICo tokens, in this way, ICO tokens will be more tradable in crypto exchange/s once the bounty hunters are going to trade their rewards and at the same time, trading volume is increasing.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:24:14 AM

Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
I have not to see one ICO that pays Bitcoin or ethereum but how I wish this will be the rules or the tradition, but these ICO started at zero cost and they are paying with I owe you token that they created and a promise of a platform and a value in the market, it's very advantageous for them but not for us.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

Last yearn many ICO and bounty campaign use bitcoin only for payment, but is just for signature bounty campaign, you can check the profile of bounty campaign manager Yahoo and ask him about still have bounty campaign use bitcoin as payment.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:41:10 AM

It's a good idea since it favor to the hunters but actually it could be very difficult for the ICO TEAM if the projects is on going and underdevelopment which is not really sure of the success so generally it's not fair for the ICO .
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:55:00 AM

If payment using Bitcoin or Ethereum for bounty hunters is a very good idea. So the volume of Bitcoin and Ethereum gets bigger and the crypto market will rise again. And bounty hunters will find it easier to make sales because coins are already listed on the crypto-coin market.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:05:16 AM

For bounty hunters, getting paid for their work in Bitcoin or ethereum would be very good. Some ICO projects already pay for bounty hunters in Bitcoin and very rarely in ethereum. However, it seems to me that this will not be very beneficial for the ICO teams themselves. After all, they distribute their tokens to collect bitcoins and ethereum. True, if they do this only to campaign signatories, it is not such a big amount. Especially if the ICO team does not want bounty hunters to influence the price reduction of their token after listing on the stock exchange.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:20:47 AM

if icos would pay their bountie hunters with bitcoin, it would surely be the best for everyone. the participants have coins that have a real value and the token price can not be pulled down when bountie hunter sell their tokens. that is why it would be the best solution for me.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:42:50 AM

They used to pay bounty hunters with Bitcoin I don't know why it is stopped bounty hunters will definitely want to receive their rewards in Bitcoin or ethereum and they can even protect their coins from dumping because only investors and the team will own it.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:14:50 AM

It's a great idea. But the vast majority of ICO will never go for this. They simply do not benefit from it. Why pay hunters for bounty real money when you can pay wrappers that are not worth anything and it is not known whether when it is for them a good price. Therefore, it is very difficult to find such bounties and places in them are almost instantly filled.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:52:33 AM

Since most ICO's get the bulk of their money in Ethereum it would make more sense to pay in that currency rather than Bitcoin. It fact you could even take this idea one step further and set up the smart contract that people are sending their investments to, to send a defined percentage of the money taken in to the bounty manager who would be responsible for distributing it to the participants.

Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

It would be awesome and a win win situation for everybody. First of all, people would get paid in a very valuable currency. Secondly, there would be no price dump after listing on first exchanges. A great solution.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

This strategy is also requested for every bounty hunter so the token's they gonna get will no affect is the price of the token will dump. It's also good for me to get faster our reward in a short day after workig on their project.

boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

I can only fully support this idea. That would really be a good solution to pay the participants in eth or btc. This would ensure that bounty participants not only receive worthless tokens for the work they have done.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

I can only fully support this idea. That would really be a good solution to pay the participants in eth or btc. This would ensure that bounty participants not only receive worthless tokens for the work they have done.
While that sounds good, paying in BTC is more likely can't be done, most of ICO are gathering the funds through ETH or other smart contract platform, maybe in some cases it is possible
but just think about it, the less their token get involved into some kind of activity the more chance it will become useless.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

There are some ICOs paying out in stable crypto,but point is that it isn't cost efficient and it isn't original matter of bounty.
Giving out original token increase awareness
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

that will never happen because an ICO owner doesn't want to spend money. or at least spend the least amount of money. so they pay with the thing they are creating out of thin air aka the tokens they create. and that costs them nothing.
paying with bitcoin requires them to pay money and buy bitcoin and pay with a valuable coin.

basically this..

but sometimes they change on how they pay the bounty hunter though.. like they want to avoid some complication later on with the regulation so they switch to pay in ETH instead their native tokens like what happens with daostack.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

Well i think it might work for bounty hunters. If the projects pay in bitcoin the tokens cant dumped by bounty hunters. But the problem is if the ico cant collect big money bounty hunter will get less profit. I never join a bounty campaign with bitcoin as reward before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: