Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Destroyed me at all.  (Read 2509 times)
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.

Sell now and take the large loss. If you wait, Bitcoin will only go lower and your loss will become even bigger.

I warned every one in here many months ago to get the hell out of Bitcoin - but no-one wanted to listen. Now you pay the price for that.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.

Sell now and take the large loss. If you wait, Bitcoin will only go lower and your loss will become even bigger.

I warned every one in here many months ago to get the hell out of Bitcoin - but no-one wanted to listen. Now you pay the price for that.
- I think that you should not make him lose faith with crypto and Bitcoin, that just made him make the wrong decision the next time, although in the present time, your predictions and reminder are accurate, the price of the bitcoin really dropped dramatically but you should remember that this market is a series of unexpected events. You can say right today, tomorrow, even the next few weeks but bitcoin has not ended yet, the future of bitcoin is still unclear, sometimes now he is feeling bitcoin destroy his life but in the future, he will feel bitcoin is his best thing, this opportunity can still happen as long as he does not give up and follow your advice

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

Sorry to say but Bitcoin did not destroy you it is you who did it to yourself by not doing due diligence and risk management before investing that amount of money in bitcoin. It is always advised that invest the amount you can afford to lose and if you invested in bitcoin(the technology behind it) and within a year all of a sudden due to bad market you dont believe in it anymore.
Now I see why bitcoin is free falling like this as many who bought at those highs are now selling low and regretting.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

Bitcoin has a future. Don't worry about it. Just its recovery may take some time, but it will be. Keep your bitcoins and wait.

freightjoe

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

- I think that you should not make him lose faith with crypto and Bitcoin, that just made him make the wrong decision the next time, although in the present time, your predictions and reminder are accurate, the price of the bitcoin really dropped dramatically but you should remember that this market is a series of unexpected events. You can say right today, tomorrow, even the next few weeks but bitcoin has not ended yet, the future of bitcoin is still unclear, sometimes now he is feeling bitcoin destroy his life but in the future, he will feel bitcoin is his best thing, this opportunity can still happen as long as he does not give up and follow your advice

There is nothing unexpected here.

Bitcoin entered into a crazy bubble - as expected a lot of people with zero financial knowledge started to "invest". This predictably led to the bubble bursting - that was expected. The Bitcoin has no real large-scale use in the real world, and therefore prices continue to always drop. That is fully expected. Investors with zero knowledge cry about "FUD" and how Bitcoin is the future, and at the same time their losses just keep getting bigger. All of this is expected.

going into the future the price will continue to drop, and we will see more and more Bitcoiners lose faith - but worse, they will simply lose all their money if they do not get out.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

Remember the past. How much could get those people who bought bitcoin a long time ago and kept at this point. You just have to wait. Don't worry, your investment is reliable.

freightjoe

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

Remember the past. How much could get those people who bought bitcoin a long time ago and kept at this point. You just have to wait. Don't worry, your investment is reliable.

Did you also buy shares in Myspace when they had hundreds of millions of users? And then tell people that Facebook was not a threat and that theu should just HODL thei Myspace shares because facebook was a shit-site?

History is filled with investments which went up in a bubble, collapsed and never came back.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

bitcoin price is normal right now, and i think that bitcoin is the good digital currency that will booming in the future, when the price is down, there are many people that cut loss heir asset and investment, i think they will regret their move in the future, when the price of bitcoin is in the high position and reach all time high price

freightjoe

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

bitcoin price is normal right now, and i think that bitcoin is the good digital currency that will booming in the future, when the price is down, there are many people that cut loss heir asset and investment, i think they will regret their move in the future, when the price of bitcoin is in the high position and reach all time high price

- That is also what people said when it dropped from 20.000 to 16.000
- That is also what people said when it dropped from 16.000 to 12.000
- That is also what people said when it dropped from 12.000 to 10.000
- That is also what people said when it dropped from 10.000 to 8.000
- That is also what people said when it dropped from 8.000 to 6.000

...you must really be a slow learner.....
Chandu141

Activity: 385

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

Bitcoin is the King of currency and its under attack by many FUD and non supporters...

If you think Bitcoin destroyed you.. let it be because you already destroyed as per your thoughts and keep hodling those 15 or 16 BTC with you until 2019 to 2020 and see if Bitcoin may become the most beautiful thing for your life.  Cheesy

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

What was your initial reason for investing in bitcoin? It should have been because of the technology and the potential for mass adoption. Well, that hasn't changed in the last year. All that has changed is the price. Perhaps you never should have invested in the first place.

I agree with this you should involved yourself here first if you expect zero probability of facing some anomalies ,since unlike the other currency Bitcoin has its own imperfections which may be a hindrance for us to have our expectations but we should be stopped by just looking at this negative side of Bitcoin, sooner it will in its desirable state again and the thing that we should doing by dow is to work.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

Feel sad but in my opinion you shouldn't invested the huge amount on purchasing BTC because crypto is the market where price is unpredictable and that too the market is in tougher situation. You would have invested small amount on buying BTC and hold it till the year 2019 to see the profits from Bitcoin. Bitcoin market is dropping because of lot FUD and some investors taking out money of BTC. But we will expect good result in the upcoming year.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Chandu141

Activity: 385

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

- That is also what people said when it dropped from 20.000 to 16.000
- That is also what people said when it dropped from 16.000 to 12.000
- That is also what people said when it dropped from 12.000 to 10.000
- That is also what people said when it dropped from 10.000 to 8.000
- That is also what people said when it dropped from 8.000 to 6.000

...you must really be a slow learner.....

lol true that but lets suggest him to be optimistic will you.... because 15or 16 BTC at 11000 means a lot of money so lets just not make him more sad by selling them at low... ?

Just watch for 1 more year then it will be hard to buy 1 Bitcoin because it will be definitely more than 20,000

reasons:

1. Intel Wins Patent for Energy-Efficient Bitcoin Mining --
means Intel knows there is need of miners for Bitcoin in future because Bitcoin here to stay and in future it will be only rich people's property. may become Bitmain's competitor in future miner market Shocked

2. Fintech Startup Launches Bitcoin Payment Feature on their mobile payment app --
in future it is indeed , everyone wants to get paid with Bitcoin  Roll Eyes

3. Ohio 'rolls out the red carpet' for blockchain businesses by accepting bitcoin this tax season --
No any greed government stupid enough to collect useless coins as Tax.. They know Bitcoin is Digital Gold.  Wink

4. Bitcoin and digital assets are here to stay, says NYSE chairman, despite bear market --
He knows Bitcoin is going to be the major asset to trade in future SE  Cool

5. Nasdaq plows ahead to launch bitcoin futures despite cryptocurrencies' bear market --
Can't wait for the 2019 Q1   Grin

.... while i write one news which supports Bitcoin there are 10 news articles that demotes Bitcoin with FUD ..

Slow learning is quite better than fast learning and decision making..

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

BITCOIN was meant to be mined, not bought,

If you BUY something as a speculative 'investment', then you must set an emotional stop-loss and get out at the point, if you HOLD until zero, then you enter what is called the 'gamblers ruin'

BUY-LOW/SELL-HIGH, has always been the trading advice for all time.

People who made money, are those that entered at $400, and got out near $20k,  there is a point where GREED keeps people 'holding', and then there is this BULLSHIT about your supposed to hold all the way down to zero,

YOUR SUPPOSED to take YOUR PROFITS, and CUT YOUR LOSSES ( CUT MEANS TO SELL )

Then there is the bullshit that BITCOIN is 'different',

This was a parabolic rise, they all end this way, and they rarely ever come back, except sometimes a dead-cat bounce, but BITCOIN has already had its dead-cat bounces this year, now its continually trending lower every day,month, ... the price will revert to a mean, IMHO $1400, perhaps lower; BITCOIN will find a stable region, and then people can move back in and make money on the volatility.

The problem with BITCOIN is its a religion, and people become fixated as it is their only true GOD, and ignore everything else in the investment universe.

BITCOIN is now out of favor, it is now impossible to MINE it for a profit, no mining means no servers for transaction, soon 100's of thousands of S-9 antminers will be dumped by China for $10 or less, soon the difficulty will sky-rocket, people will think nothing of getting a bitcoin every ten years ( now 2 years ) to heat their flat in China.

It doesn't even matter now whether Bitcoin was meant to be mined or bought - it's being bought and sold everywhere, mining is just part of the profit game.

People who made money are even those who bought at $1000 and sold at $1500 or $2000. How many investments can get you the double of your amount in short time due to volatility? The same goes for the question "how many investments can make you lose half of it in short time due to volatility?".. We are losing our definition of "profit", I see so many greedy people complaining about small profits. How can someone complain that a coin's price spiked by 200% while their investment by "only" 100%?

I don't think Bitcoin is out of favor. For me, it's not. Keep in mind that you're always selling your BTC to another person, there's always someone that's interested in taking yours and there always will, even at the smallest price with the least number of miners.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

I can't believe it that how bitcoin damages one , bitcoin is a online virtual currency which just use in many sectors.but only investors can hamper by bitcoin now due to cheap market.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

Don't wait for the time that bitcoin will reach $10000 or $11000 because I think it will take a long time or maybe it will not happen again, once that there are no big investors again that will enter bitcoin then it will be impossible for bitcoin to recover its price. Why? I think it is also a big impact on bitcoin on how much we will put in bitcoin so that the market will flow again upward.

LITTLE MORONS with their credit-cards drove up the price, and whales sold out and made off with their loot, now the little morons are told to HODL all the way to zero, to believe in fairy's and goblins, and good times coming back,

The fact is unless a new generation of morons can be convinced to get into debt  to BUY BTC, it ain't coming back,

Why in the HELL would a rich person bother with BTC? They know the score.

It was fairly predictable when assholes like Winkelvoss bought in and hyped BTC, just like they had screwed FB, just like they had learned at Harvard, ... and the masses funded their ROI.

BTC had its one time parabolic rise to the moon, study all the great manias like tulip, or south-sea, this shit is like lightening striking twice, ... its all a fairy tale.

Problem is... It actually striked twice...

Everyone talking about the crypto buble is a bit stupid IMO.

SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

bitcoin cannot be blamed but we can learn and get to know the world of bitcoin as it is useless if technology is currently wasting technology must help humans not make people lose
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

At the present day bitcoin is not an ordinary currency you can play on exchange rate with. It is rather a long-term investments.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

Right you are.. I already die for bitcoin because i invested in bitcoin. But now i sell bitcoin at a lower price rate. So i already faced huge losses.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

I think if you sell your bitcoins now then you will regret it. See how prices have changed in previous years. If you look at the percentage ratio you'll see there were much stronger falls. So all is not lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: