Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Destroyed me at all.  (Read 2509 times)
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.
if you have extra patience to hold the bitcoin you have, of course bitcoin has a bright future if it can be used as a long-term investment asset. all crypto users believe bitcoin will experience an increase in price after going through the current market price correction. it's better to wait for the right time and don't panic about facing a declining market situation because from year to year the bitcoin price movements always surprise the holders.

It would not disappoint or even destroy anyone if people know that this is the currency of the future. The BTC price fall is the event, which can be called temporary. Be patient and hold Bitcoin.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:49:32 PM

First let me ask? "15 to 16 btc?" don't  you know how many you hold? Now if you went into it to make a quick buck and you were too greedy to sell @ nearly $20k which would have almost doubled your money, then tough luck take it as an expensive lesson If you haven't sold them just sit on them as the price will go up and then sell either at a small profit or small loss. The volatility usually surprises  novices unfortunately.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.
Really? You are a whale. Well, before you invested in bitcoin you should know what is the consequence. I think the internet does not have any wrong with you but you have negligence when it comes to your capital. You must study everything under the sun before you give your money. I know you are upset but this is a slap to all of us. Study first so that we would not easily controlled by hype.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

bitcoin does not work according to your will, now compared to other currencies like FIAT, the age of bitcoin is still a baby, so it is still vulnerable, but if this baby succeeds and succeeds, it can capture the attention of the whole community, can be adopted en masse, and can publicly implemented, then bitcoin itself will become a new king that might be a serious threat to the existence of fiat
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

in the crypto space, it is known fact that people do not loose money except for those who sell off at the sight of any news that leads to a deep in price or the plummet of the crypto market as is always rumoured that the end is near for the technology. i f i am to advice i will say you hold as the price will still appreciate.

AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

Bitcoin doesn't  destroy  you but you timing to invest a lot of bitcoin was not in good but trust bitcoin continues to think positive yes you lose a lot of money but until you didn't  cashing out your coin you didn't lose but still hold it until your wants that bitcoin rise and you will earn. Don't  sell on the time of dumping and the time of  you are lose take a risk and think positive.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:33:42 AM

My friend buying bitcoin at $17 and he still hold it. Its because he do want to selling at cheap price and i think its good choice because he suffering big loss if he selling at current price.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:04:47 AM

at that time, the price of bitcoin had indeed risen quite quickly, but I think it would be wrong if you invest when it rises again. well, that is the risk of investing. if you don't want to sell it now, you have to hold it back.
Savantor

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

There is something fascinating about this entire thread and there are others like it...read each sentence carefully...the words themselves are obviously all in English, but most, if not the entire discussion is strangely (and possibly symbolically) devoid of any real meaning....who runs this place and what kind of pseudo-reality have I stumbled upon Here?
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

i purchased btc in december 2013, guess how i felt during the next 2 years
Bitcoin prices in December 2013 was in the price range of $100, if you never sell it I mean you hold it up to now, then you still get a big profit. Every newbie that feel sorry for having suffered a loss so he should come and invest in Bitcoin in 2013.
btc-room101

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

i purchased btc in december 2013, guess how i felt during the next 2 years
Bitcoin prices in December 2013 was in the price range of $100, if you never sell it I mean you hold it up to now, then you still get a big profit. Every newbie that feel sorry for having suffered a loss so he should come and invest in Bitcoin in 2013.

If you had purchased Manhattan Island in 1620 for $24 you would be rich now,.... move-along.

If you had purchased bitcoin in 2017, you would be in debt now, ...

Gamblers Ruin, always ends this way, you don't place all your chips on the table for a 50/50 bet.

2018 proves that low IQ idiots with money are are alive and well, and using computers.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:16:38 AM

You spent $150,000 on Bitcoin,,, this means that you should have been buying it to think about a long term investment. I mean I do not think I will ever see even 1 BTC in my life, even at $4k. Nobody in my family ever has that in savings but if we did,,, surely we would be thinking of investment of at least 5 years.

You invest that much of money and after a few months you are worried? Bitcoin is a multiyear hold, not a multimonth Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HienRau284

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:19:26 AM

I think in the future bitcoin will thrive in the future
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

don't to be weak people. go to strong people, btc price will go to moon. dont worry, we are same. i bought btc at price $15000. you not lost alot than me
the risk in investing in crypto is, we cannot control prices. so, this should have entered into the strategy that everyone has. well, but if it's already done, maybe we should be patient.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
HienRau284

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

This market is in the stage of collapse, do not know when new wharf grows.
X-Infinity

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:10:32 AM

Bitcoin doesn't destroy you. If you can see the huge potential of Bitcoin in the future, then you can quietly hold your bitcoin, and don't pay attention to the recent price, you can temporarily forget it for a while.
Looking at the price every day is not good for you. Investment requires a process.

Yes I agree with you. Depending on the amount invested into Bitcoin, it can be very life consuming. For example: Waking up in the middle of the night or checking very price fluctuations every minute just to make sure your investments don't crash. It gets quite nerve wrecking.
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

Bitcoin is over. The whales took the profit and new people will not invest into this scheme anymore.

It will not come to 0 but it will fluctuate between 100 to 500 USD. That is how much will be collector value of this ponzi scheme worth:)
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

Many people are in the same state of mind. They are just fed up with bitcoin. Many are waiting that bitcoin again reach to their buying price and they quit. Other have already quitted in loss. If people invested in bitcoin thinking it is short time profit, then it is their wrong approach.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

Many people are in the same state of mind. They are just fed up with bitcoin. Many are waiting that bitcoin again reach to their buying price and they quit. Other have already quitted in loss. If people invested in bitcoin thinking it is short time profit, then it is their wrong approach.

So what is Bitcoin? Will it grow like Facebook or Apple stocks? Please explain us? Who took the profit?
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

I think if you still hold bitcoin, you don't have to sell right now because it will give a big loss for you. And if you still have money now, you can rebuy bitcoin as the price is at the lower rate and if you don't have any money to invest in bitcoin, then you should hold your bitcoin. But there are other options that you can try, but it's too risky. You can try to buy and sell bitcoin especially if the price is down deeper, so you have a chance to sell at the high price. Don't think that the price will increase double in the short-term but I guess that it is enough to sell bitcoin when the price increase of about 10% from the price you buy.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████