Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 04:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Destroyed me at all.  (Read 2515 times)
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.
You definitely were too greedy to hold for long. If you understand the movement of the crypto market you would have pulled out for long before the whole of this happen. I bet you are deeply in loss which you will admit on that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

I would hold your bitcoin and wait.  It is as simple as that to tremendous wealth but very difficult for many people to do.

That wait will be quite a long time. For him or her to do, if definitely he was good in the market he won't have encountered such losses before now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CROPNetwork

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:16:33 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin destroyed you.I see big future of bitcoin.It will cost more than 11000 $.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

The price of bitcoin nowadays is very alarming. But i think there is still a brighter future for bitcoin. Don't lose hope and be patience. You can still recover your loss.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

I'm sorry for your losses but you may have missed the part where risks are associated with cryptocurrency before investing your money. You can hold off until the next bear run to recoup your money back.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.
Well no one can blame to what happen to you because your not the only one who  suffer this kind of situation. The best we can do is to wait until we get what we lose just be patience and all be back on track again.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

I don't think that you should give up. Believe that btc will increase in price again and you will be able to benefit from this difference much. It will cost as much as it was before
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

Never invest too much you can't afford to lose. I think you believed the popular adage of hold while those that promulgate those ideas are trading their bitcoins each day. Learn to trade bitcoins with some margin and leverage and increase your bitcoins rather than waiting for it get back to 11k, which seems far away from now.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:27:31 AM

I will not believe your words if there is no real evidence.
what you need to know when you start investing bitcoin means that you are ready to accept the risks.
even if your story is true don't blame Bitcoin but blame yourself.

Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:41:00 AM

You made a right decision of keep on holding your Bitcoin as what is the point of selling it low right now in which it will just ensure the losses of your capital, atleast by keep on holding there is a higher chance that you will take back your former lose and earn more as Bitcoin is have been in this difficult situation so many times before but still survived.

CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:04:56 AM

As far as I remember, btc had reached an all time high of around $20,000 . It simply means you had a fabulous opportunity of doubling your money but you went greedy & lost . You should buy now & wait for it !!!
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

Bitcoin doesn't destroy you. If you can see the huge potential of Bitcoin in the future, then you can quietly hold your bitcoin, and don't pay attention to the recent price, you can temporarily forget it for a while.
Looking at the price every day is not good for you. Investment requires a process.
You should leave the market for awhile if that doesn't suit your expectation and you see you are losing. Investment in crypto is not always good because there still has a risk that you should handle. You came and buy when price is higher and never give back profit but you do not have to cut your lose to leave because even that won't help yo bring back what is gone. You have to hold and wait till the price rise again.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

so, you have invested like $160000 in something you don't even know? Also, without a heart of taking risk or waiting up? seriously?!
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 497

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

If I am in your position, then I will keep holding because selling now will make a loss. Bitcoin still has hope, hold it so that when bitcoin increases, you don't regret your decision.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

You lose your money because you do not have effective plan. Do not just put your money here in the cryptocurrency world. You should be aware that your money is not safe because of the risks that you are going to face.
mineria25

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

That is the risk of buying a cryptocurrency that is inflated at some point and without sinning pessimistic, I really do not think that Bitcoin returns to those high values, I am currently betting on Ultrapoint, a cryptocurrency that focuses on the massive use and I really see a promising future.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

I can understand how frustrating this could be if this happens to me but you need understand the market situation, don't think you are losing your hard-earned money crypto will favour you oneday for sure. Just wait patiently for few more months if the bull run goes then you will get a lot of profit more than you expected.

salad daging

Activity: 1722
Merit: 828

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

the biggest challenge of a crypto trader is how they can survive and even almost go bankrupt because of the loss of trading assets that cannot be controlled.

But I believe that valuable experience is expensive and eventually they will know there are still many altcoins that can be traded assuming a minimum of 10% profit every week.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

Do not become so negative because this is your decision. You decide to invest in Bitcoin, and you should take the risk that it does, if you do not accept the loss, try to hold it until it reaches $ 11,000 and stops complaining about it.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:42:39 AM

In my experience, bitcoin doesn't destroy me at all. Yes it might take some of my time and efforst but that doesn't mean it becomes a hindrance to my daily lifestyle. Although the value of it now isn't that good, it still have a significant in the future so just wait patiently. Don't see bitcoin as a destruction to you just because of it low value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: