Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our future with Crypto  (Read 2214 times)
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

I can say that Bitcoin has confidently gone through the test of time and currently won the interest of many such that almost everyone wants to understand Bitcoin as well as participate in it.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

Our future is bright with crypto currency dude, think Bout where bitcoin will be 2-3 years from now

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:26:11 PM

Of cause your right the banks are so rigid with our money when ever we went it back to our pocket. For example i have been in the bank for over two days now i can,t cash out my money because they have calmed they don,t have common network what a shame to the banks,it did not take me 5mins to cash my money from the blockchain to my account.But if the banks were made in a decentralized platform no such sorry will come up. Cryptocurrency is here to stay and take over fiat currency.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1259

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.
That is one of the main reasons in my opinion of why the banking system is still very powerful, people are so used to the existence of banks that they do not even question it anymore, they just believe that is the way things should work, but bitcoin is going to change the way people think about it and is going to make them to ask some very difficult questions, like why the rich are always rescued from their mistakes with the money of the poor?

If they make mistakes they should be allowed to fail but instead what we get is that the governments protect their friends and use public money to cover private losses and that is completely unfair because when they are making billions of dollars they do not share anything of that with the public.

The problem is that there is so much woven and dependency on the banks
that it will be very difficult to change. Im talking about mortgages, loans,
utility bill payments, salaries, these are all interwoven into FIAT banking.
Bitcoin has not really disrupted these services yet, it can only disrupt
peer-to-peer payments but the future is bright.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

It is called innovation and it is to make life easier and smooth while you will be in control of your money. This is cryptocurrency backed by blockchain technology.This is the future of financial transaction globally and both private and corporate bodies are adopting cryptocurrency or creating their own coins to run their own business or startups raising funds through ICO to fund their projects.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

I am sure if cryptos continue its development the future of cryptos are assured. Technology  and system Innovation are the keys for cryptos to stay and last.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

I am sure if cryptos continue its development the future of cryptos are assured. Technology  and system Innovation are the keys for cryptos to stay and last.
Adoption,mass adoption to me remains the key to sustain the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies,as long as more and more individuals,industries and even the government continue to endorse both the bitcoin and the blockchain technology,then it's growth wouldn't wane and it'll definitely go mainstream..
Definitely the bitcoin isn't going to substitute the banks, as they both have their very distinct purposes,but we're looking at a future were both will be used along side each other..

The more acceptability the bitcoin can get,the more we edge even closer to our aspirations for total adoption,so we can do out best by speaking to someone about the bitcoins and encouraging merchants around us to adopt it as a medium of payment
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

I am sure if cryptos continue its development the future of cryptos are assured. Technology  and system Innovation are the keys for cryptos to stay and last.
Adoption,mass adoption to me remains the key to sustain the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies,as long as more and more individuals,industries and even the government continue to endorse both the bitcoin and the blockchain technology,then it's growth wouldn't wane and it'll definitely go mainstream..
Definitely the bitcoin isn't going to substitute the banks, as they both have their very distinct purposes,but we're looking at a future were both will be used along side each other
Bicoin must be increasingly recognized by the wider community, it will be very impactful because when Bitcoin is more widely known, its popularity will increase. That is what in the future will make a change in Bitcoin that leads to a much better direction. We all have to support it, increase the use of Bitcoin and don't be lazy to try to introduce Bitcoin to others.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

There is no technical obstacle for being performed bank transactions in a weekend or public holiday and none of them have a reasonable excuse for this. Since there is no any competitor to banks and they don't challenge to any competitor, they determine the rules, mostly according to their own interest. Also, they are advertising in the media and the media is not broadcasting news against them.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

Our future with Crypto can be said to be able to change habits that might be used in the future, this is one of the first steps for behavior from people in the future.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.
Our future is depends on our society. If they will not start buying and using cryptocurrencies, there is a high chance that our society will become cashless society. I am sure that there are possibilities that people will switch to use digital currencies from fiat currencies.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

Banks are good, if crypto did not exist anymore. I mean we are in modern world, so it is natural to people to discovered new things, more useful and much faster than the recent one. Crypto had more advantages than banks so we expect that crypto together with us, fair to all people unlike the traditional one.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

It turns out that there are 2 billion people in the world who still don't have a bank account. Therefore, first of all, for them, crypto and blockchain would be a great solution.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

crypto is the latest innovation in the modern era and crypto will take us to digital money world and our future is bright with crypto.

GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

Yes this is true. Every day I want to deal with banks less and less. And I think that I'm not the only one who thinks so. Therefore, crypto is the best choice and we will see its adoption very soon.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

I do not think that even with crypto, the power will be shift to people.  Remember there is an institution that governs us, if they forbid we have nothing to do but follow else we have to face consequences.  Though I think bank and crypto will go hand in  hand.  Cryptocurrency industry needs to tie up with banks and any other financial institution to be acknowledge even though cryptocurrency can stand on its own.  But if we are talking about the adoption, I guess crypto needs to have a strong ally to survive and that is government and bank.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

I do not think that even with crypto, the power will be shift to people.  Remember there is an institution that governs us, if they forbid we have nothing to do but follow else we have to face consequences.  Though I think bank and crypto will go hand in  hand.  Cryptocurrency industry needs to tie up with banks and any other financial institution to be acknowledge even though cryptocurrency can stand on its own.  But if we are talking about the adoption, I guess crypto needs to have a strong ally to survive and that is government and bank.

I agree with you. It seems that no matter how much people want to have total independency via crypto, the regulation issues will simply not allow for that to happen. I think we have to get used to this idea.
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

By moving in crypto and always studying the crypto market then see our future here.
It would be nice if we explore the strategy to get the most out of the future.
 Transactions without a third person make us comfortable and this has been given to the crypto world.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

By moving in crypto and always studying the crypto market then see our future here.
It would be nice if we explore the strategy to get the most out of the future.
 Transactions without a third person make us comfortable and this has been given to the crypto world.

We have strong future ahead with crypto. Crypto world is adopting Block Chain technology in order to achieve great results. Crypto makes people transaction simpler and secure on the go hence the adoption of crypto is increasing day by day across the globe which shows the bright future ahead for Crypto Coins.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

Here we are trying to spread this thought
Financial freedom and getting out of the control of a financial system does not meet the requirements of the times
It will all be those from the past
Transactions stop due to vacations
The fees are very high
Complexities and many more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: