Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our future with Crypto  (Read 2214 times)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:57:16 AM

For me, I think our future with crypto will be great because every user and investor is benefiting in it and will continue until it's not yet over. With crypto, many lives will be better.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:17:22 AM

Everyone has the right to vote, use bank or bitcoin. All have their own advantages, and that I know the P2P system is very useful when used in banking.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:51:12 AM

The future of running crypto is a great technology, an effective way of developing in our financial system, transacting well without any third party is one thing that is very good for us.  Technology that will bring our luck.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:54:27 AM

No, I do not agree with you because that is only your opinion and if you do stand your claim you should support an article somehow. Banking is one of the most reliable ways in doing transaction especially huge when transacting huge amounts. It comes to digital also where in you can use a digital device to transfer money from bank to bank or internal bank accounts transfer.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

There are many thing that could happen in the future especially in cryptocurrency. Its hard to depend our future in cryptocurrency simply because we do not know if cryptocurrency will last forever. But, if we keep on developing it there is a big chance that we could have wonderful future and by the help of cryptocurrency we do not need to bring more money because cryptocurrency will become legal money in the future.
We don't need to depend our future in cryptocurrency because we need to write our own future and your future will depend to you not to the cryptocurrency. However, if you want to have great future with cryptocurrency you need to work hard and do more effort with cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.

I think the same situation was happening in the pasts. You can see the bitcoin history price in the market.
It was seems like many bitcoin holders left cryptocurrency and sold their coin because it was shown by the dropping price.
But later, the value of bitcoin came back rising with a big difference. I guess the same thing will happening at any time in the future.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

Our future in cypto depends on how we work on it. Its price may go up and down but it wont lose its value. It should be we the one who will dictate our future, not the crypto.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

I think for P2P future. Of course it will take another ten years until the technology comes to the final product. Still need to overcome the resistance of the authorities.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:11:12 AM

Yes, the future of crypto for transaction services provides the right solution, but it should be seen that this will require a long time process because not everyone knows and uses crypto and others to transact and not all existing services use that system either.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

I can say that Bitcoin has confidently gone through the test of time and currently won the interest of many such that almost everyone wants to understand Bitcoin as well as participate in it.

however, people still have an understanding that bitcoin and alts are only trading tools, not as real applications so that here we are trapped in development. Later it will be difficult if the application and understanding are still like this. We must change the way many people think of the function of bitcoin itself
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1571
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

Agree.
money transfer with crypto is an instant and easy way. Even though on sunday, we can transact wherever and wherever. That's why I still believe in this technology.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

If we trust the new generation of saving money by investing it in the crypto word, its can help many people in the world to manage their money on what they want, because we can send and receive money even in times of holidays, if we need it.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

For me, I think our future with crypto will be great because every user and investor is benefiting in it and will continue until it's not yet over. With crypto, many lives will be better.
I will agree with you mate, I am quite still positive about the status of bitcoin and I want to believed that there is a bright future ahead of us, lets light up each others mind for a positive and better outcome.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.
all possibilities can happen no one can know that but for now there is no highest value than bitcoin for profit issues I think that depends on the investor, the future cannot be ascertained certainty
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

the main motto behind crypto is peer to peer transactions and transparent transactions and mass adoption to grass root level before happening that crypto had sudden jump and sudden fall but the main vision of Satoshi will definitely win
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

If we trust the new generation of saving money by investing it in the crypto word, its can help many people in the world to manage their money on what they want, because we can send and receive money even in times of holidays, if we need it.

Each investment is always a very clear and thoughtful financial transaction, which should have a certain package of facts and errors, and thus it justifies itself. It may be difficult to understand the first time, but I advise you to think about it at your leisure or when you will invest next time.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 705

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:18:42 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 05:17:54 PM by wxa7115

The problem is that there is so much woven and dependency on the banks
that it will be very difficult to change. Im talking about mortgages, loans,
utility bill payments, salaries, these are all interwoven into FIAT banking.
Bitcoin has not really disrupted these services yet, it can only disrupt
peer-to-peer payments but the future is bright.
That is definitely a big problem, but recently I am seeing a slight change in the attitude that people have towards banks, I have always had my doubts about the services that banks offer especially when it comes to loans, so for most of my life I have avoided to have any kind of debt and my friends always thought that I was a little bit crazy for avoiding being in debt so much but now they are seeing my point and they know that if they want to prosper they will have to eliminate their debts.

So I'm seeing a change, even if it is small, in the attitude of people and if this becomes a big movement in the future especially if the economy begins to show signs of weakness then many people will break free of the dependency they have on the banks.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

No hope with this lousy market. I am becoming desperate with what I see, I am depressed and want to take the loss to leave. I believe that Crypto will end at this point, the market does not stop. Crypto's level of search and interaction has dropped sharply.
Soots

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:44:32 PM

The problem is that there is so much woven and dependency on the banks
that it will be very difficult to change. Im talking about mortgages, loans,
utility bill payments, salaries, these are all interwoven into FIAT banking.
Bitcoin has not really disrupted these services yet, it can only disrupt
peer-to-peer payments but the future is bright.
That is definitely a big problem, but recently I am seeing a slight change in the attitude that people have towards banks, I have always had my doubts about the services that banks offer especially when it comes to loans, so for most of my life I have avoided to have any kind of debt and my friends always thought that I was a little bit crazy for avoiding being in debt so much but now they are seeing my point and they know that if they want to prosper they will have to eliminate their debts.

So I'm seeing a change, even if it is small, in the attitude of people and if these becomes a big movement in the future especially if the economy begins to show signs of weakness then many people will break free of the dependency they have on the banks.
There can be divided opinions about its future due to different factors. Volatility can be one of those, many find it distressing and discouraging, while others are still very hopeful. The future of cryptocurrency lies greatly on its people, our strong support can help cryptocurrency survive towards growth and success. Cryptocurrency has helped a lot of people, its demand is increasing day by day, more people are getting interested about it, there can be banning issues however its something not to  worry since a new one is set to take its place. I believe that it can potentially have a brighter future if we have unity and consistency.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:54:30 PM

I really like the prospect of using bitcoin as a single global decentralized currency. I hope that its development will take place as planned and we will really be able to soon switch to its use and abandon the usual money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: