Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:23:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our future with Crypto  (Read 2209 times)
Hirokook
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

i think crypto appear it bring a big change to our life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

many talk about the future of crypto, or the future with crypto, which maybe a lot of predictions and expectations. but it doesn't hurt. the important thing is we are sure and believe that the future of crypto will be good, and crypto will grow even more.

MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

In my opinion in the coming year the future of crypto will be brighter and people will become more familiar with crypto and start using it. Crypto can help us make our daily lives easier, so we must be good at using crypto.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

The crypto future will be bright, crypto has the privilege of being an investment and also as an easy-to-use currency for transactions anywhere regardless of certain regional boundaries.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

crypto is still a belief of many people, especially with bitcoin, surely in the future crypto will still be attracted by many people, because many of them get satisfying results from it

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

Our future with crypto is very good. Because investing in crypto, we can earn good profit in less time. But at times we may have to hold our investment for a long time in the crypto market too. Because the price goes down in the crypto market. Because of which we have to wait.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

Governments will not allow cryptocurrency to become the only payment method. This will destroy the economy of any country. Therefore, they will try to regulate crypto somehow. But still I think that this method of payment will be very popular among people, because it is very convenient and fast.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

Yes, I believe that we will be able to move to a new level and use the cryptocurrency not only to make a profit, but also to transfer it and pay for various goods and services.

wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.
I believe on what are bitcoins are capable of and I want to believe on it until the end. I know there are many ups and down when it comes to its value but its just normal and I don't want tk see it as a threat.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:58:25 PM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.

Someone who is interested in discovering the potential of Crypto and its benefits, must first be aware of the risks and disadvantages. Because, this will also fulfill the financial concept to describe something that is 'unknown, uncertain, and excessive risk' which is generally prohibited. Well, this problem's often exaggerated by the government as if they know very well what risks will befall their users. In reality, the government is only able to say but unable to work, especially in empowering the positive benefits that exist in cryptocurrencies.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

I believe on what are bitcoins are capable of and I want to believe on it until the end. I know there are many ups and down when it comes to its value but its just normal and I don't want tk see it as a threat.
We've been struggling a lot of downfalls since before and this dumping event isn't just new into crypto. Only true believers and have strong faith will stay in crypto investment. We just be comfortable of what the market shown and give to us cause that's the reality. Everything will be fined once the community fully understand and embrace crypto.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

We've been struggling a lot of downfalls since before and this dumping event isn't just new into crypto. Only true believers and have strong faith will stay in crypto investment. We just be comfortable of what the market shown and give to us cause that's the reality. Everything will be fined once the community fully understand and embrace crypto.
Yes.Acceptance is all we need to have.The market is not acting as if its first time,it's really the nature of the market to be highly volatile that anytime the price will goes up and then suddenly goes down,and vice versa.With this current situation of the market,we need more understanding and more patience if we want to stay in bitcoin community.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
BurgerCash

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:22:03 PM

Yes, I believe that we will be able to move to a new level and use the cryptocurrency not only to make a profit, but also to transfer it and pay for various goods and services.
First world citizens don't raelly care about that functionality, unfortunately.
Unless saving on credit card fees transfers to the user, I don't see any appeal in unbanking the banked.
I mean I do, but most people won't.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:23:51 PM

Well, if people are earning good profits from it I don't think they will be using them as a payment for goods and services right? Instead they will just be saving them for the time when it will be having a good price. I think if the rice rose up in the future and a lot of people are accepting them, there will come a time that it will be usual for it to be used in every day transactions. For now, with the low price I think it is better to hold them and just be patient and wait for the upcoming pump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:14:58 AM

Its true that in near future, peer to peer transaction will be a new payment trend. Its much more cheaper and faster because it doesnt need third party like banks.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:31:22 AM

yes i hope that bitcoin, cryptocurrency and altcoin can be the one future currency that we know, and i hope that it give us many many befeit when we use bitcoin, cryptocurrency and altcoin for daily use in the future

thuat86

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

being always available 24/7 is a distinguished advance of crypto versus banking transaction
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

many talk about the future of crypto, or the future with crypto, which maybe a lot of predictions and expectations. but it doesn't hurt. the important thing is we are sure and believe that the future of crypto will be good, and crypto will grow even more.

I am absolutely sure that the crypto will be our future currency. Therefore, hold Bitcoin. Now, it is the right choice. This is the crypto that will live for long. You can also invest in Cardano as in 2019 it will be the coolest gainer.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Now a days it is very good to use crypto for online payments and i think crypto is very useful for us because with this we can fast our transactions for buying of goods and services and we can receive response of services with in a short time period So i think that it is best invention of the modern era and in future crypto will be a life blood for us who now believe that crypto is good.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

With crypto, the future will be easier, crypto can provide convenience in every transaction, and with a decentralized system, we are easier to manage each transaction.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: