Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our future with Crypto  (Read 2209 times)
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

I think crypto currency was created using the advancement of the times and crypto currency technology developed by its own investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wizmo

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:53:47 PM

I think it's very bright as it can provide many benefits to an individual. It's like a revolution of 21st century. I believe it will take some time for adoption and we are very lucky to get to know about crypto very early.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

Therefore, I very much hope that bitcoin will be able to fully realize itself as a currency. Full independence from banks, the state and so on. This is ideal for the modern digital world.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:58:10 PM

I think that the future with cryptocurrencies will be more joyful-not like today. This theme will take root and will enter completely into our life.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 08:59:22 PM

Different people with different opinions about cryptocurrency and its future, my opinion is, the future is way brighter with cryptocurrency in fact the future is way interesting with cryptocurrency

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

We must accept bitcoin as a full currency because it will make our financial and economic life much easier. Digital currency is what every modern person needs.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

We must accept bitcoin as a full currency because it will make our financial and economic life much easier. Digital currency is what every modern person needs.

like it or not we really have to accept, because the longer the technology is growing and we also have to follow these developments. so as long as technology is always evolving indeed we are required to follow it. because if we do not follow these developments we will miss the technology that is always developing.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:06:52 AM

Well said buddy, that is the gospel truth in this 21st century we for shine our eyes and look for the best which will better our future. We are in world everything is changing so rapidly and what seems to be the saviour of yesterday seems insignificant today and tat is why we see and behold a glorious future of which the world brings to the world and nothing else than the cryptoworld. Are you tired of limitation upon your own hardwork and sweat money or whatever. Lets embrace the cryptoworld and no more huge charges and delayance.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:36:02 AM

like it or not we really have to accept, because the longer the technology is growing and we also have to follow these developments. so as long as technology is always evolving indeed we are required to follow it. because if we do not follow these developments we will miss the technology that is always developing.
I believe in crypto and I see that there are so many people around that is now involve into it, and I believe that in the near future crypto will become a very big thing due to its amazing features and many people used it. So there will be a great posibility that the crypto will slowly become a part of a human life in the near future  it will surely become more great soon and if we prepair on the future pump we can maybe earn a huge amount of profit soon.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:25:27 AM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.

I am agree, bitcoin created because we dont need third party like banks for our transaction. Bitcoin offering more advantages than banks for transaction, its peer to peer transaction and i think its much more cheap than banks

shagor106

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:33:17 AM

Yeah that's true. we now believe that the blockchain believes that crytpo is because of our good expectations for the future. everyone still believes in crypto to do a transaction because even though crypto holidays can still be used as a transaction especially talking about the future. Crypto transaction system provide more efficient and effective ways to do transaction. if we can change people mindset, and convince government to accept crypto then crypto definitely will make transaction become easier. Crypto is the future.
vedderpeterson

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

I believe Crypto will have a good impact on the public in the future if advertised and explained well which I think should be done by those who are in higher positions.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

we better not depend our future with cryptos because we are already aware that cryptos are not stable . they can collapse anytime of the day but if your only using it as a form of payment medium and not as a source of your primary income , then that is okay and you will be fine  .  just keep in mind that you are the ones that dictates your future and not cryptos or the blockchain technology because they were only an instrument or a tool to aid you reach your goals .
drumamat

Activity: 1193

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:57:25 PM

Our future might appear not so bright as it looks now if governments somehow start regulate the sphere and levy taxes on it.
The fact is that based on the current situation in the crypto-currency market, everything is moving towards regulation.So I think you just need to be prepared for this.In addition to the fact that the cryptocurrency can be paid at any time and on any day,you can also use it to carry out operations with very low fees, which can not be done with Fiat money.In order to switch to the use of P2P platforms, the cryptocurrency has a problem in eliminating intermediaries that will prevent their spread in all possible ways.I think that the cryptocurrency community has all the chances to implement such platforms no matter what.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:04:36 AM

Yes that's true, because the existing banking system has a transfer deadline and costs that are quite high when compared to the blockchain-based Peer to peer platform, so Crypto technology will definitely revolutionize the centralized financial system
Lailla_NF

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

Simple, fast, and secure transaction..
I think in the future cryptocurrency will be a legal currency in the world.
entebah

Activity: 1537
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:40:20 PM

we better not depend our future with cryptos because we are already aware that cryptos are not stable . they can collapse anytime of the day but if your only using it as a form of payment medium and not as a source of your primary income , then that is okay and you will be fine  .  just keep in mind that you are the ones that dictates your future and not cryptos or the blockchain technology because they were only an instrument or a tool to aid you reach your goals .
In the world of Cryptocurrency I am only looking for profit from the Bounty Campaign, and that is something very good, because by participating I get very much knowledge about Crypto in this forum, so I only use this forum for my knowledge of Bitcoin. So that I get to profit from this forum. And I don't invest so I don't have to worry about the market.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

You all say right. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will solve many problems and make the life of humanity much more transparent and honest. But the problem is that the government is afraid of it.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.
Very good opinion, blockchain can solve this issue through cryptocurrency as it ensure fast, secure and transparency in transferring of funds but the big question is that will government ever accept and believed that crypto is not all about scam? Because to my observation that's the main reason why it difficult to legalized cryptocurrency worldwide.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

It sure would make life easier to the people but I am not sure that banks will give up of influence and power that they have. More likely banks will find the way to somehow control everything behind paying system, money transfer system in the future too. Blockchain or something new, it will have to pass their scan and approval before it gets to your hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: