Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our future with Crypto  (Read 2214 times)
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 09:48:06 AM

A month ago i thought there is no future with bitcoin. Because it was going lower day by day. By today a new hope is given by the market. Price is going up day by day and we can see tha great future for bitcoin. Most of the investors are investing in bitcoin. And people tend to hold their bitcoins also. Some of the companies and associations also approve bitcoins. Those facts are shownig great future

anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:54:15 AM

Blockchain technology is indeed a very good system used in the era of globalization where digital systems feel very useful in everyday life, especially for transactions and purchases of certain items. But that does not mean we can say that the banking system is not the best, because in the banking system we get guaranteed security and legal certainty for the assets we have in banks. So, I conclude that in the banking system and also in blockchain technology, both are the best choices where both have certain advantages and disadvantages. Crypto has a pretty good future, because many people have started to recognize crypto and believe that crypto is the right choice in making transactions quickly and easily and can be done anytime and anywhere we are.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:03:20 AM

The future with Crypto includes low transaction fees and abolishment of miscellaneous/ghost fees we know nothing about. Smiley

Thats not true .  we may only experience low fee if the market is down  but when its pumped , the fees were also insane  .  there isnt also ghost fees  .   i think the ghost fees that you are whinning about is only available on fiats or local currencies because every transaction we do  , we've  been also charged by a tax and any other unkown fees  .

Re: Our future with Crypto

i forseen that our future will be bright with the help of cryptos but only for those who embrace and believes on it .  haters and non believers will be having a miserable future and they will  soon regret .
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:48:31 AM

A month ago i thought there is no future with bitcoin. Because it was going lower day by day. By today a new hope is given by the market. Price is going up day by day and we can see tha great future for bitcoin. Most of the investors are investing in bitcoin. And people tend to hold their bitcoins also. Some of the companies and associations also approve bitcoins. Those facts are shownig great future
Lol, yes bitcoin was really down last month because of the Bcash drama but it looks like we have gone past that stage already and everything has settled down at least at this point. So we then again began a new journey this year and be optimistic that the future will be good specially in the next 2 years because of bitcoin block halving.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:21:26 PM

Everything is as easy as that. For example, banks are advised by the National Bank to transaction transactions that exceed, for example, the equivalent of 200-500 u. until clarification by the client.

The state will be inflated to the meager salaries for the bank, when ten competing banks and cheap bank skilled workers will collapse if you want to chew your ass, your problem is not a problem.

No matter how people begin to engage in barter in such a development When cash in national currencies will depreciate every day and the rate of inflation per day will be tens of%

And to elect the electorate to shit everything, before the elections, they will feed the buckwheat on a new crowd and he will choose the new president of the “breadwinner’s breadwinner” and the parliament will be chosen according to the same scheme.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:05:35 PM

Lol, yes bitcoin was really down last month because of the Bcash drama but it looks like we have gone past that stage already and everything has settled down at least at this point. So we then again began a new journey this year and be optimistic that the future will be good specially in the next 2 years because of bitcoin block halving.
That is really the cycle of life ,there is up and there is down, now that we are experiencing the downfall of the market , but we are not losing hope , we still believe and trust bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency, the future lies within our supports for bitcoin, for we can see that there is still a good future in cryptocurrency, and forget the bad events that happen in the past and face the tommorow of bitcoin.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:14:42 PM

Possible just couple of years from now crypto situation will be different. Fiat system will become lower transactions once the approval of crypto uses happens as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee the exact time but we can say the possibility that it will gonna happen in due time. Crypto will become more popular than today.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:25:50 PM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.
totally agreed on this dude,you are perfectly correct on this since we are all being fooled by banking system,the are earning with our money but we got lessened than what they are getting
Imagine the 6-8% per annum interet while our whole money is on their hands and can be invested to other businesses to profit in their own benefits
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:36:11 PM

We certainly cannot be sure of all that, because anyhow everything depends on the economic life and development of the financial system of various governments and the interest of many people in crypto. I think the point is now that there are many considerations about responding to crypto from various countries, it would be better if it could be supported more by various countries, of course it would lead to positive things about crypto, to be more popular and more familiar among many people, well this can be a financial future

jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:40:01 PM

What Bitcoin offers is a great freedom from the past but it is disappointing that we want to get back into the old ways of doing things, look at what exchanges are doing now, some exchange will not let you withdraw your funds until you have passed their KYC and AML procedures, we need to detach ourselves finally from this old system because for sure whether we like it or not Crypto is the future of finance

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:06:10 PM

The reality is that rich people will get only richer. That's life, man. If to talk about fast money transfers available 24/7 people who really know use different services and online wallets which make all of that possible for a long time already and crypto has nothing with that, coz everything is possible in any fiat currency and from the last couple years in crypto as well.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:58:31 PM

Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.
I made a coulple of SWIFT transfers myself, so I know what you are talking about. The transfer didn't proceed at all on weekends, so it took days to send money to a friend. The and fees were quite significant as well. For 400 EUR I had to pay like 10 EUR fee or something. Blockchain is definitely a lot better for such cases with the fee being less than a dollar and the transaction being confirmed in a matterof minutes. However, many people say that blockchain is not apt for big amounts of small transactions (a supermarket is a good example). Minutes in not the time people in the queue will wait. I think that transactions are mostly getting confirmed anyway, so there could be an intermediary who will take the risks of accepting transaction before it proceeded.

Thats very right, I have also made transfers using SWIFT it takes around 3-4 days to get money credited into beneficiaries account and that too is not cheap, transaction fee is quite high and banks holidays are your holidays, if banks are closed you need to wait for their working day. Blockchain technology fill this gap, transferring funds thr blockchain is fast, easy and cheap.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:35:27 PM

Our future with crypto can be very good, but there will also be a bad impact. good because crypto payments from anywhere and everywhere are easy, and crypto can also be used for investment. and how it works is different from a bank, it can be every day. but we just wait for what will happen to our future with Crypto.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:51:03 AM

The future of crypto is really bright  now we are in digital world , everything is moving in digital  many people are losing money allot on transaction fees at bank  taller are stealing  customers money  , the solution for this problem is cryptocurrency a decentralised currency  !! gradually everyone will adopt the concept and start moving into  crypto world ..

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:05:21 AM

The banking system is not perfect. It is slow, expensive. But, for now, I see no other way out.
Show me a cryptocurrency, which I can pay at the supermarket in seconds for some products. BTC? It is also expensive and time-consuming.
I see cryptocurrency can replace the banking system. But not now.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:01:57 AM

The future of crypto is really bright  now we are in digital world , everything is moving in digital  many people are losing money allot on transaction fees at bank  taller are stealing  customers money  , the solution for this problem is cryptocurrency a decentralised currency  !! gradually everyone will adopt the concept and start moving into  crypto world ..

The future is of blockchain and bitcoin (digital currency ) is an integral part of it. Bitcoin is the future and those who know it, are surely gathering bitcoin while its cheap. Once its demand will increase more ,then i am sure bitcoin will come very expensive.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
andymarker

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:21:43 AM

Yeah that's true. This Banking system really does tax us really good. I've noticed that with every transaction, I am paying some fees that I don't even know. Well, cryptocurrency is fast and has low fees depending on the coin so I think our future is very bright.

I agreed that cryptocurrency is fast, but what about its security? Can you tell me how to stay safe when investing in cryptocurrencies?
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:40:25 AM

I believe that it is about time to go digital. The world is turning high-tech and paper money and hard and heavy coins are already a thing of the past. This age is about computers, online transactions, paperless communication, soft database, artificial intelligence, and the likes, and yet we still have our hard leather wallets inside our pockets because we are still using our banks and government-issued money. Our monetary system is being left behind. But for sure they will be changing very soon. It is just that the banks and the governments are earning so much from this old system. They are fighting for it.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:24:12 PM

We can all agree that having grown up with the current banking system of tangible money is familiar and comfortable. However, today rate and people are losing faith in a system that bails out the rich and leaves the the world is changing at a rapid poor to fend for themselves. People are starting to take back their power and are wanting more control over their own money - it’s time to shift your reality to the 21st Century. Can you believe that we are still living in a world where bank transactions don’t go through because it is a weekend or public holiday, what is up with that? We have the choice to move to a peer to peer (P2P) platform that can make instant transfers any day of the week.
Thats right mate,banking system only made us poorer than what we expected

Imagine how little they can offer us about the interest of our money annually,things that too different from cryptocurrency investing,so we should made up our mind and start trusting crypto and let us invest our money here than in banks
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:13:17 PM

I think cryptosystem is gonna be a great help for everyone, you can make any transactions as long as there is an internet connection, you can also make transactions any time you want even though it is a holiday, being able to send or do a transaction in any time you need one is a major thing that gives cryptocurrency the advantage when it comes to transactions, especially money transfers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: