Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24246 times)
OfficialArcadierX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:16:26 AM

Who audited your smart contracts? Was it done by a different company?

The smart contract for token minting was audited by a 3rd party cybersecurity company,, CoinFabrik.

Our appointed vendor responsible for KYC (Know Your Customer) and token distribution has its smart contract audited by a 3rd party cybersecurity company.   
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:17:15 AM

The smart contract for token minting was audited by a 3rd party cybersecurity company,, CoinFabrik.

Our appointed vendor responsible for KYC (Know Your Customer) and token distribution has its smart contract audited by a 3rd party cybersecurity company.   

Okay nice, good to hear that its being handled by an expert team. Awesome job!
OfficialArcadierX

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:23:37 AM

Okay nice, good to hear that its being handled by an expert team. Awesome job!

Thank you and glad you liked the approach we're going into with the project.  Smiley
OfficialArcadierX

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:09:05 AM

[ANNOUNCEMENT]
Greetings ArcadierX Community! 👋

We'd like to announce that the campaign for ARCX will be paused for the time being effective immediately.

The support that we received from you, our ArcadierX community, has been overwhelming and we would like to thank everyone. We plan to revisit the ARCX project in Q4 of 2019.

During this time, our team will be redeploying our resources to continue focusing on expanding our core marketplace business and identifying alternative ways to kickstart our blockchain initiatives as the crypto market recovers. The team is still looking forward to delivering the ARCX platform that we envisioned and appreciate all the patience for the time being. 

We will continue with the campaign when market conditions improve and keep the community updated. Please stay tuned to our social media & website for updates. If there are any additional questions, you can reach out to us at info@arcadierx.io

Until then, 
The ArcadierX Team
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:10:12 AM

Really appreciate the honesty from the team! I've been in the crypto space for so many years now and I've seen projects just disappear like a bubble.
OfficialArcadierX

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:16:56 AM

Really appreciate the honesty from the team! I've been in the crypto space for so many years now and I've seen projects just disappear like a bubble.

Definitely @PaoAj and thanks for understanding. We're still committed to our mission of making the marketplace and ecommerce industry a better place and we will for sure keep the community updated along the way. 🙂
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:17:51 AM

Aww I'm rooting for you guys but its totally understandable with the current state of the market.
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:18:41 AM

same, was looking forward for their bounty too! Looking at CMC, we're starting a bull run already and hoping your restructure will happen sooner though. 👍
OfficialArcadierX

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:25:11 AM

same, was looking forward for their bounty too! Looking at CMC, we're starting a bull run already and hoping your restructure will happen sooner though. 👍

We appreciate the support, everyone! Our team is not stopping in terms of expanding our marketplace and to still build off the ground that we made for ArcadierX, all planned out to revisit at Q4 of this year. 😁
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:50:29 AM

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

We'd like to announce that the campaign for ARCX will be paused for the time being effective immediately.

The support that we received from you, our ArcadierX community, has been overwhelming and we would like to thank everyone. We plan to revisit the ARCX project in Q4 of 2019.

During this time, our team will be redeploying our resources to continue focusing on expanding our core marketplace business and identifying alternative ways to kickstart our blockchain initiatives as the crypto market recovers. The team is still looking forward to delivering the ARCX platform that we envisioned and appreciate all the patience for the time being. 

We will continue with the campaign when market conditions improve and keep the community updated. Please stay tuned to our social media & website for updates. If there are any additional questions, you can reach out to us at info@arcadierx.io

Until then, 
The ArcadierX Team

Big ooof. Guess the bear market really did have an effect. I really appreciate that the team had not cancelled the project entirely. I still believe the platform the ArcadierX will deliver will be revolutionary
OfficialArcadierX

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:52:36 AM

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Until then, 
The ArcadierX Team

Big ooof. Guess the bear market really did have an effect. I really appreciate that the team had not cancelled the project entirely. I still believe the platform the ArcadierX will deliver will be revolutionary

We'll come back stronger as other people say Smiley
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:58:18 AM

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Until then, 
The ArcadierX Team

This could be great time to accumulate funds
OfficialArcadierX

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:49:31 AM

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Until then, 
The ArcadierX Team

This could be great time to accumulate funds

That's another great positive way of looking at it 👍
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:03:37 PM

Guess bounty and airdrop is totally out of the question now. Announcement so sudden
OfficialArcadierX

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:04:07 PM

Guess bounty and airdrop is totally out of the question now. Announcement so sudden

Thank you for understanding. We apologize if the announcement was sudden.
HodlerKing101

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:16:50 PM

Market is recovering now so I hope you guys get back soon.

OfficialArcadierX

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:17:52 PM

Yes! Thank you for the support and for continuously following up though.

HodlerKing101

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:18:34 PM

Any ETA on when you will resume your fundraising?

OfficialArcadierX

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:24:27 PM

We plan to revisit the ARCX project in Q4 of 2019 and any news prior that starting will be announced across all our platforms. Smiley

Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:57:54 AM

We plan to revisit the ARCX project in Q4 of 2019 and any news prior that starting will be announced across all our platforms. Smiley

I still believe that the team is making the right decision here.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: