Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you promote Bitcoin?  (Read 2784 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

SEC seeks to outlaw social media influencers.

self love sisters

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

We have Crypto community meet up once in a month as part of helping the community understand more about cryptocurrency not just a form of investment but how can it change our current financial system today. We believe that Bitcoin is much more than an alternative currency but as a gateway to independence.  We also did publish our book Love & Money: Embracing the New Economy combines the best of both worlds – personal development and cryptocurrency. Smiley
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

How do you promote Bitcoin or crypto currencies?
Do you even promote it ?
I am promoting it to my friends back when I was just new in crypto ,
But most of them doesn't care about it back then.
Personally i promote in social media, twitter is the best and good impression raised in promoting. Because cryptocurrency is illegal in homeland that's why i can't promote it mouth to mouth. I use strongly social platform to advertisement about cryptocurrency.
- Although you are doing a good thing, advertising and promoting bitcoin on social networks, help bitcoin get many new investors but you do not understand that scammers are also leveraging social networks to make money from others, many people have become victims. The government has also warned people to keep away from bitcoin investments on social networks, and your good deeds have turned into a bad act in the eyes of many people, instead of advertising bitcoin, you just make people think you are a scammer, so, I think you do not need to continue advertising bitcoin, it can still grow over time as long as it is still good and profitable over time.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

I have to promote bitcoin to my friends and families the social media also like facebook and twitter, but most of them do not care even though i talk to them in my mouth speak everything about bitcoin, they need any evidence to prove them thats a legit. its hard to promote the bitcoin when the person you talk does not know everything about bitcoin. someday they figure out that this kind of crypto can change there lifestyle.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

no, now I don’t promote bitcoin at all because I think it doesn’t inspire confidence among new investors
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

Do you even promote it ?

Yes i am also promoting BTC to all my friends through worally and also with social media. I heard about BTC from one of my best friend and from that i tried to give time in forum to know vast about BTC and other coins. Gradually i tried to explore my knowledge to all of my another friends that they also earn it and promote to another.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

I continue to explain to people about Bitcoin. He tells me how Bitcoin works. And how can we earn money in it? But there are very few people like me who understand these things. And from Bitcoin Expresses the desire to join. Our move has been encouraging Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

I promoting Bitcoin by means of convincing people to join bitcoin digital currency, and explain to them how bitcoin works and how to get profits from it. Because many of my friends are eagerly doing online investment with their capable gadgets like android cp and having fast internet wifi system. So in this move I am contributed promoting bitcoin even in a simple way.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:04:08 PM

Bitcoin is now become a trend seller and hot sale for us and all over the world. In my daily life we the family member and my some of interested friend in crypto everyday discussed about the Bitcoin. We talk about our dreams and luxury life  related to Bitcoin how we enjoy the life whenever the crypto market will be rise up.

Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

I find it difficult to promote bitcoin to my friends or family, many of them don't believe in bitcoin because they think bitcoin is money laundering. even though I have introduced with many ways, showing the results of investment, showing how to get it. but still hard to make they to believe in bitcoin.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
sambel90129

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:08:28 AM

Other than simple word of mouth, explaining blockchain, crypto and more specifically bitcoin then there is not much that I do. Nowadays most have heard of bitcoin so it's more of an explaining exercise, the potential benefits etc.
through proof of success can represent a complex and lengthy explanation, because some people want to see results rather than processes, explaining bitcoin is very difficult because most people are still very unfamiliar with something that is not real, so proof is indeed the best way.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:24:24 AM

Do you even promote it ?
I am promoting bitcoin to my kids and to my friends but most of them disregard my offer because they are always been thinking bitcoin is scam. For now only my elddest son follow my steps in this bitcoin business and I am happy because he already have earned.
NissanMark

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:52:08 AM

i am a newbie. i have the same questsion. when i trading i usually stop loss
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:00:35 AM

Do you even promote it ?

I do promote the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency to the others by doing such things that I know will encourage people to try it out and join this community. Promoting bitcoin by telling what it is and how it works is the first step of advertising it. Then, sharing some positive outcomes by engaging in here comes next. People tend to believe in something if they see an evidence so make sure that you provided evidences.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:05:49 AM

I stopped doing that.

I tried to bring here a lot of people to invest on bitcoin, or just to get introduced on cryptocurrencies, but it had no effect after all.

The price plummeted, and i felt ashamed for telling them that it was kind of a "safe" investment and a good way to keep your funds.

Other than simple word of mouth, explaining blockchain, crypto and more specifically bitcoin then there is not much that I do. Nowadays most have heard of bitcoin so it's more of an explaining exercise, the potential benefits etc.
through proof of success can represent a complex and lengthy explanation, because some people want to see results rather than processes, explaining bitcoin is very difficult because most people are still very unfamiliar with something that is not real, so proof is indeed the best way.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

I don't promote bitcoin but if someone want to know what bitcoin is ? I will explain to them .  I never encourage anyone to invest in or engage in something,  especially related to money . why ?  Because investment is always risky, if they join and they lose , I think I also have a part in that responsibility.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:47:21 AM

Do you even promote it ?
I keep promoting it through public speaking. There are now many students who sre curious to what is cryptocurrencies, they are always asking me about it. I am sure that many more people will become interested to what it is.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:48:30 AM

For promoting Bitcoin you need to make some advertisement and make some promotion online will be very important for the development of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency field and we need to make awareness like profitable way in Bitcoin for people.

1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

Do you even promote it ?
Of course because I really trust crypto currency and I believe that this can be the future of all currency.

I promote Bitcoin and other currencies by sharing it on my personal social media account and personally to my friends and relatives.

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:02:39 AM

Do you even promote it ?

I have also experienced about promoting with bitcoin to my friends but the hindrance is they will not able to process because they are not actually aware how to use computer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: