Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you promote Bitcoin?  (Read 2785 times)
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

In order to promote bitcoin you need to convince other people to invest in it because when investors increase it to increase investors here and so that you need to spread it to social media because most people are now using social media.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

it's easy for me to prize bitcoin that you just need to get more people to join and invest in it to increase its price and we will also earn the money we invest in.
loloos

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

when the bit coin price is low then do you promote  bitcoin

because the peoples are attract low price so
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

How do you promote Bitcoin or crypto currencies?
Do you even promote it ?
I am promoting it to my friends back when I was just new in crypto ,
But most of them doesn't care about it back then.
I promote bitcoin in different ways. Since it becomes the trend in 2017 to 2018, I knew that many people specially the young ones will know much about bitcoin. Therefore, I just told them the secret to have money in cryptocurrency. But before that, I say to them that in cryptocurrency, we need to risk our time, money and effort just to gain. Bitcoin is already part of their mind and I do not need it to specify for them so I focus of its usage.

nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

To promote bitcoin you need to post it to social media so many people know it and try to invest in it because bitcoin is great.

yes you are right, but if we just post it I think it is less effective, we have to make and promote bitcoin a kind of book in which there are ways of way, understanding and rules about bitcoin so that it is easy for someone to understand. because nowadays most people find it difficult to understand if without a supervisor, maybe they can understand it themselves but it takes a long time.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

We should promote the bitcoin to other people because we (bitcoiners) are aware that it has a important role in our economy and important function in our society. Actually, I promoting it through the use of verbal communication like public speaking for the audience to believe to what I am saying.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

i am promoting bitcoin through youtube,writing articles as much as i can.Because i want to spread to everyone .So that peoples can know abot bitcoin and its technology blockchain.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

For me i just dont talk about bitcoin i mention them in general discussion and when asked i dont just explain till i see that they are serious about knowing what bitcoin is all about i also host meet ups seminars and all of that
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

I usually mention Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency between my friends, and tell them that I am richer than yesterday. They are interested in hearing this and they ask me more about it. We should not do any artificial effort to attract people towards Bitcoin, but we only need to share real information with that growing user base.
Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:14:16 AM

There's a lot to be discussed if you want to promote bitcoin. Those who are new to the investment world will have tons of questions and of you have to expound for them to gasp and understand what they will be facing. Promoting bitcoin is not easy as 123, you need to be open minded.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:52:45 AM

i am promoting bitcoin through youtube,writing articles as much as i can.Because i want to spread to everyone .So that peoples can know abot bitcoin and its technology blockchain.
so far, I have only spread it from social media, and also some web that I have. well, it certainly has a little effect, and I have also tried to introduce it to my closest friends. I'm sure, this is the way most people do.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

As a simple crypto user, and as a simple as an average people, I promote Bitcoin by telling all its fact informations. Either it is positive or negative, every fact is important to know by the people to learn even more and understans better the inner core of the entire Bitcoin as a crypto currency.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

There is no better way in promoting bitcoin other than using it in a store or shop as a payment system. I think if people would start using it daily as if a real currency to pay for something then there is no need for too much advertisement and it will naturally become a need to have.

skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

In General, I am grateful to bitcoin, because it all started with it. But this is not the coin I prefer. It's obsolete. Currently, there are many similar coins, which technically are much more successful than bitcoin. While it is popular, I use it as an investment, but it is not known how long it will last. If we extol bitcoin, the progress will stop.
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

A great documentary video about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.

https://coincodex.tv/videos/528/bitcoin-and-blockchain-the-dream-of-new-money

kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

now we live in a more advanced era, maybe the way we introduce bitcoin to those who still don't know about bitcoin might be one of them with social media, in my opinion it's faster and more interesting for those who still don't understand and a more personal approach to what we already know
tjsbitcoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:17:06 AM

There's plenty of ways to promote Bitcoin. One way is explaining it to people it simple forms on information websites. I found this page that gives different options on the risk associated with bitcoin. www.betopin.com/bet-bitcoin-3-different-options-varying-degrees-risk/
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

I don't think you can really promote Bitcoin unless the person in front of you really cares about crypto and blockchain technology. However, if your friends seem interested then nothing works better than word-of-mouth and reading up.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

How do you promote Bitcoin or crypto currencies?
Do you even promote it ?
I am promoting it to my friends back when I was just new in crypto ,
But most of them doesn't care about it back then.
it is not easy for us to ensure people can invest in bitcoin, especially someone who has no knowledge at all about crypto currencies, if in the past we needed to promote bitcoin, but now many people already know about bitcoin, because someone knows that from source of some news that has been widespread on social media, even then someone still has fear and doubt about bitcoin.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

same time with me too when I was new and promoting to friends, but there was no response at all and to not believe, but if you promote to people who understand about coins, it is very easy ..

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: