Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎲 CyberDice | The Future is unwritten |🔮 Hall of Framer 🔮 | Faucet 🎲  (Read 17831 times)
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:39:34 AM

Usernme ; Heterologies

thanks.

wrong topic for this ^^

I'm sorry but autobet is not working for me properly
when I'm trying to set on loss or on win it won't allow me to change the settings
the number of rolls switch is working allright, the on loss/win switches are greyed out for me, using the latest FF
claimed the welcome 20.000 satoshi bonus and wanted to testdrive the autoroll feature, but I guess will have to lose it manually instead

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CyberDice (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 41

CyberDice - Best Bitcoin Dice Game

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

Usernme ; Heterologies

thanks.

wrong topic for this ^^

when I'm trying to set on loss or on win it won't allow me to change the settings
the number of rolls switch is working allright, the on loss/win switches are greyed out for me, using the latest FF
claimed the welcome 20.000 satoshi bonus and wanted to testdrive the autoroll feature, but I guess will have to lose it manually instead

Thank you for letting me know, I've sent you PM for details.
Our team is going to fix it asap.

✨ CYBERDICE -  BITCOIN DICE GAME OF THEM ALL ✨ | 🔮 HALL OF FRAMER CHALLENGE 🔮 | 🔥 HYPER MODE 🔥 | 🎲 UNIQUE DESIGN 🎲
🚰 FAUCET & DAILY WAGERING CONTEST 🏆  | 🤗 24/7 SUPPORT & AFFILIATE PROGRAM 🤗
veleten
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

Usernme ; Heterologies

thanks.

wrong topic for this ^^

Thank you for letting me know, I've sent you PM for details.
Our team is going to fix it asap.

was able to withdraw 100k once , but now I'm getting another bug:

it displays "insufficient funds" while I have 300k+
apparently its either the balance display that is bugged or the rolls
and once again clicking settings or withdrawal button gets you stuck with a spinning popup window

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
CyberDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

was able to withdraw 100k once , but now I'm getting another bug:

it displays "insufficient funds" while I have 300k+
apparently its either the balance display that is bugged or the rolls
and once again clicking settings or withdrawal button gets you stuck with a spinning popup window

Thanks!
Our team is on it - I've sent you also a PM for more detailed information about the issue.

✨ CYBERDICE -  BITCOIN DICE GAME OF THEM ALL ✨ | 🔮 HALL OF FRAMER CHALLENGE 🔮 | 🔥 HYPER MODE 🔥 | 🎲 UNIQUE DESIGN 🎲
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

The site looks very nice, a bit like those old arcade games. I've also posted in your giveaway thread. Hopefully I'll be able to double the free money by playing. If not, it's still
going to be fun.

I believe their sites right now is powered by onehash like the one the site put on. What he meant should be the onehash which has already been more than 2 years so this wont be a big problem

What I see right now is their dice game which have really good design. I do not play much on sport betting but I believe their sportbetting is pretty good as well, although it lacks of marketing as well so they do not have much traffic but I do hope their dice game have better outcome

If it's a new site, they're doing everything like they should be. A dice giveaway and this thread are both a part of a marketing campaign.

New dice site based on onehash right? Because I checked last time and they put dice game and sportbetting game on their thread, so I believe this is not a new dice game for them. May be last time their dice game do not work really well, who knows.

Anyway do you guys apply any third party bot to be used on your site?

I'm still not really sure if this site is part of Onehash until Onehash confirm about it here. Onehash's dice game works fine so far, so I do not think they need to create a new site for the dice game. I think, the owner of cyberdice was part of Onehash team who are now standing alone apart from Onehash. I'll wait Onehash to confirm about it first as there is no official announcement from Onehash on their ANN thread about cyberdice as their sister site.

Good Morning!

I'd like to confirm that CyberDice is the game created by our team and is a part of OneHash Smiley

As mentioned, the Dice game on OneHash works completely fine. However, our goal is to create the best possible experience for ours players with dedicated community features, promotions, exceptional graphics and no unnecessary distractions. We believe that creating a separate CyberDice is the best way to achieve these goals.

Since the person directly responsible for CyberDice and its development is my colleague Phillip, we've decided to create new thread owned by him.

Have a good day!
Eric from OneHash

Thanks for the confirmation Eric. Anyway why open 2 dice sites? Any dice sites will work better if you give the best on it. Are you guys thinking that your onehash dice is not going to work anymore? I am sure that this site is much more better than your old one. So are you thinking about left it and continue the fully support on this site and make it bigger site?
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

The site looks very nice, a bit like those old arcade games. I've also posted in your giveaway thread. Hopefully I'll be able to double the free money by playing. If not, it's still
going to be fun.

I believe their sites right now is powered by onehash like the one the site put on. What he meant should be the onehash which has already been more than 2 years so this wont be a big problem

What I see right now is their dice game which have really good design. I do not play much on sport betting but I believe their sportbetting is pretty good as well, although it lacks of marketing as well so they do not have much traffic but I do hope their dice game have better outcome

If it's a new site, they're doing everything like they should be. A dice giveaway and this thread are both a part of a marketing campaign.

New dice site based on onehash right? Because I checked last time and they put dice game and sportbetting game on their thread, so I believe this is not a new dice game for them. May be last time their dice game do not work really well, who knows.

I'm still not really sure if this site is part of Onehash until Onehash confirm about it here. Onehash's dice game works fine so far, so I do not think they need to create a new site for the dice game. I think, the owner of cyberdice was part of Onehash team who are now standing alone apart from Onehash. I'll wait Onehash to confirm about it first as there is no official announcement from Onehash on their ANN thread about cyberdice as their sister site.

Good Morning!

I'd like to confirm that CyberDice is the game created by our team and is a part of OneHash Smiley

As mentioned, the Dice game on OneHash works completely fine. However, our goal is to create the best possible experience for ours players with dedicated community features, promotions, exceptional graphics and no unnecessary distractions. We believe that creating a separate CyberDice is the best way to achieve these goals.

Since the person directly responsible for CyberDice and its development is my colleague Phillip, we've decided to create new thread owned by him.

Have a good day!
Eric from OneHash

Thanks for the confirmation Eric. Anyway why open 2 dice sites? Any dice sites will work better if you give the best on it. Are you guys thinking that your onehash dice is not going to work anymore? I am sure that this site is much more better than your old one. So are you thinking about left it and continue the fully support on this site and make it bigger site?
It would much preferable if they would removed out the dice game on onehash site and focus on the new ones.I agree that the recent one is much
more better when it comes to UI than on the old dice game. Removing it would lead those current players on old going to the new ones. Having one dice
will be handled easily than focusing on two.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

going to be fun.

Good Morning!

Have a good day!
Eric from OneHash

It would much preferable if they would removed out the dice game on onehash site and focus on the new ones.I agree that the recent one is much
more better when it comes to UI than on the old dice game. Removing it would lead those current players on old going to the new ones. Having one dice
will be handled easily than focusing on two.

Yes, this is for sure but if they can manage two of them together then it will still profitable for both of the site, although their dice on the onehash seems to be not really attractive for much players. Hope they can make sure each of their site is not making any negative profit then I am sure they are going to be okay
CyberDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

Hey guys!

I will answer on behalf of Eric Smiley

We know that there are many people who are used to our old Dice game, so we don't want to just unplug it.

We are aware, however, that the Dice that lives as a stand-alone game have much bigger development and growth potential.
Our plans are to give our best to make CyberDice the best Dice on the market and we'll continue the development of the new features & content dedicated to this platform.

Bests!
Phillip from CyberDice

CyberDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

💬🎲 Public Chat update! 🎲💬

Our team has just developed the public chat feature.
Did you want to talk to other users about your game?
Now it is possible Smiley

To open chat, find and click the icon in the upper-right corner!

spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

Dude, I have just enjoyed the demo game with 1 bitcoin inside without register or login to your website but you keep forcing me to register or login for every 5 bets.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

Excuse me but does your dice game have sound effects in it? Tried playing your dice game and you have good animations and all but I wonder if there are sound effects going with the background as I haven't heard one until now? If there is none I hope you add some sound effects soon as it will be a waste for such a good UI. Also it will be pretty entertaining for us users while playing the game.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
CyberDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

Excuse me but does your dice game have sound effects in it? Tried playing your dice game and you have good animations and all but I wonder if there are sound effects going with the background as I haven't heard one until now? If there is none I hope you add some sound effects soon as it will be a waste for such a good UI. Also it will be pretty entertaining for us users while playing the game.

@Theb thanks for feedback! We don't have sounds yet, but the good news is that we plan to add some futuristic sounds to the game in the near future Smiley
I will definitely let you know when it's live.

panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

💬🎲 Public Chat update! 🎲💬

Our team has just developed the public chat feature.
Did you want to talk to other users about your game?
Now it is possible Smiley

To open chat, find and click the icon in the upper-right corner!

Nice to see that you have just added a chat room for your players to interact with others but I think it is too small. I can only see 3 lines message at once and it is full once there is someone send a gif image. It forces players to scroll up and down continuously if they are having conversation in case they miss the messages. Indeed at the moment the number of chatter is not much, but once it has more users then it will be annoying to chat with such small chat screen.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

Hey guys!

We know that there are many people who are used to our old Dice game, so we don't want to just unplug it.

We are aware, however, that the Dice that lives as a stand-alone game have much bigger development and growth potential.
Our plans are to give our best to make CyberDice the best Dice on the market and we'll continue the development of the new features & content dedicated to this platform.

Bests!
Phillip from CyberDice

But I just do not understand why do you guys want to make a new one instead of staying on the old one and keep upgrading it and growing it. It just the same thing, so you do not waste any of your time to have some promotion again and that even cost more. But the site now is already exist, so I just hope that both will work well especiall on this cyberdice, will look forward for some event
CyberDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

Hey guys!

Bests!
Phillip from CyberDice

But I just do not understand why do you guys want to make a new one instead of staying on the old one and keep upgrading it and growing it. It just the same thing, so you do not waste any of your time to have some promotion again and that even cost more. But the site now is already exist, so I just hope that both will work well especiall on this cyberdice, will look forward for some event

BTCevo The main reason is that since the OneHash is mostly Mutual Sports Betting Platform, there are many tech constraints that makes it impossible (or in other cases very hard) to implement features required by casino users. Our current Dice "lives" inside the betting platform and even the interface is dedicated mostly for betting.

Our goal is to build not only the great Dice platform, but also the vibrant community around it. We believe that stand alone platform, connected to OneHash, will enable users to enjoy the game much more. We can see this already - the released public chat on CyberDice would be much more problematic on OneHash Dice in a current state.

Of course, the risk mentioned by you that is associated with marketing of the new platform is real and we're aware of that. Let's say that CyberDice is our bet Smiley

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

@Theb thanks for feedback! We don't have sounds yet, but the good news is that we plan to add some futuristic sounds to the game in the near future Smiley
That is definitely good news, the sound will literally be a game changer for the website. The gambling site right now is ok but without the sound it just feels plain to me like there is really something missing from the good looking UI you have. Also this is just my opinion but please do not overdo it, if you mean by "futuristic sounds" like space beams/lazers and unnecessary background space-like noise it won't be a good idea as it will definitely annoy a lot of people including me.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
CyberDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

That is definitely good news, the sound will literally be a game changer for the website. The gambling site right now is ok but without the sound it just feels plain to me like there is really something missing from the good looking UI you have. Also this is just my opinion but please do not overdo it, if you mean by "futuristic sounds" like space beams/lazers and unnecessary background space-like noise it won't be a good idea as it will definitely annoy a lot of people including me.

That's actually a really valuable feedback!

What kind of sounds would you like to hear then?

veleten
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

That's actually a really valuable feedback!

What kind of sounds would you like to hear then?

the sound of Dalek landing (just kidding)
want to mention that I was able to withdraw  my coins no problem, admin and support stuff were extremely helpful
and fixed the bugs that were preventing me to withdraw, the game looks awesome and introducing some futuristic sounds is a good idea
a user should be able to turn them off though, just in case not everyone likes it Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:26:18 AM

Hey guys!

Bests!
Phillip from CyberDice

BTCevo The main reason is that since the OneHash is mostly Mutual Sports Betting Platform, there are many tech constraints that makes it impossible (or in other cases very hard) to implement features required by casino users. Our current Dice "lives" inside the betting platform and even the interface is dedicated mostly for betting.

Our goal is to build not only the great Dice platform, but also the vibrant community around it. We believe that stand alone platform, connected to OneHash, will enable users to enjoy the game much more. We can see this already - the released public chat on CyberDice would be much more problematic on OneHash Dice in a current state.

Of course, the risk mentioned by you that is associated with marketing of the new platform is real and we're aware of that. Let's say that CyberDice is our bet Smiley

If you are knowing that it is a hard case then you should probably choose whether you are going to put effort on which dice site. Because by handling 2 dice sites together is such a big thing to do, if only you can choose which one of it. I believe you can improve it a lot and I know too that the old one is already stuck there. What you can develop know is only cyberdice so I do hope better for a better outcome for this
CyberDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

Hey guys!

Bests!
Phillip from CyberDice

If you are knowing that it is a hard case then you should probably choose whether you are going to put effort on which dice site. Because by handling 2 dice sites together is such a big thing to do, if only you can choose which one of it. I believe you can improve it a lot and I know too that the old one is already stuck there. What you can develop know is only cyberdice so I do hope better for a better outcome for this

100% Agreed! Thanks for the feedback Smiley
Phillip from CyberDice

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: