Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not worry about the future of Bitcoin! It is just beginning  (Read 1958 times)
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

Of course, this is just the beginning. Blockchain and Bitcoin are not just exchange speculation, they are a new branch of science. People are afraid of what they do not understand, so once they find out what it is they will start using it. At the moment, Bitcoin has never used up to 1% of people in the world. Imagine what will happen when 5% or 10% of people start using it.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

We've got a fast growing virtual world and like any other world it's got to have its own currency and not the only one.
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

Like two hundreds years ago idea of flying was unthinkable but now we fly and even reach outer space. So, why is there no bitcoin in the future?
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

Don't be too worried about the price of Bitcoin now,  it will definitely rise again.  This is just one too the ups and downs that Bitcoin has been experiencing. So those holding Bitcoin should not panic now.

wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

I believe that people that are just new with btc investment and don't have enough experience in the btc market trend were most likely the ones affected by the bearish market. Including  those new investors that happen to bought btc at a higher price value and thinking that btc will no longer recover and as a result , they do panic selling since they are afraid of losing more which I believe is a wrong approach. BTC has a very high future ahead and just be patient in waiting for it will come in due time.
I agree of that, investing in cryptocurrency you faced lot's of trial you need to be strong when you see the market price goes down and think first before you make some action in your investment. Paniking it may cause to lose your assets be patient for waiting and calm down cause bitcoin always win and give us good profit.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

The only ones who are worried about bitcoin, are the speculators who only want to make as much money as possible, those are the only ones.
As an example, i only care about buying more and more, that is my only incentive to still be in here.
There is no reason to dump, as of now.

So better to keep accumulating more and more while you all can.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

Well, I agree with your post friend we should not worry about this current situation bitcoin is not passing its fair time though but it doesn't matter really as we know bitcoin will be back in the battle very soon and have already started to increase its value. So no need to worry keep patience.
We need more patients in investing in cryptocurrency cause you need lot's of time to waiting for there increasing. Investing in bitcoin you faced the risk cause the value is unstable but bitcoin always recover and soon it fly up to the sky and give us good profit, that's why there is no reason to worry about it cause bitcoin always win.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

We are not happy with this situation but we did not loose our hope. Yes we all believe in Bitcoin's future. Soon (maybe very soon) it will start to rise. I think this is an opportunity for your social life. Then we all will open our pc and trade everyday again.
We just have to take this as an opportunity to buy coin where we want to invest while waiting for the price to rise up for it to be worth it. We cannot predict what can happen in bitcoin in the future so better prepare for it. This is the dip which can start new investment and trade when the price changes and give small profit. From that we could gain from it.

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

I doubt you don't understand bitcoin. With the supply in circulation and bitcoin been in the market for about ten years, and you think it is now the beginning but the future is about to come, then you don't know bitcoins. The future is here.
abramstoms

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

I made some research and want to know what's doy you think of  Precium opportunity for long life?

https://www.precium.io/
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

I agree with you. It does not matter what the price of bitcoin is now or what the price was in 2017. The main thing is that it has the potential that it will also be of great value in the future.

Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

Yes, bitcoin definitely has a very bright future. Do not worry if you bought bitcoin when its price was higher, and now it is worth a little. Just leave it for a long time and you will see that it can grow even more, it has value for investors.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

thank you for your information, your post makes me believe that BTC will last for a long time until BTC gets the legalization of the world and becomes a means of payment, even BTC will exceed $ 20K.

Today's decline of BTC forces us to change strategies, but it doesn't matter, as long as BTC still has inventory, we must be optimistic.

Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

people aren't worried about future of bitcoin, they are worried about the short term profit that they may or may not make that is why there is so much anxiousness these days with a ton of nonsense topics where they think they are spreading FUD!

the future of bitcoin is good but not because some imaginary giant investors are coming in. in fact these investors (like wall street) are bad for bitcoin, they make money from dumping bitcoin as much as they do pumping it and we don't want to see bitcoin turn into a pump and dump.
future of bitcoin is good because of the actual potential it has as a decentralized payment system that works globally in in safest way possible.
nowadays most people only see bitcoin in terms of value, so when the value of bitcoin is bad then people consider bitcoin not good and even say bitcoin will die, even though bitcoin is more than a value, as you have said. so let's start now we change our perspective about bitcoin.

]
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

I agree with you. It does not matter what the price of bitcoin is now or what the price was in 2017. The main thing is that it has the potential that it will also be of great value in the future.

I am saying a lot of times now but I will keep on saying it, Bitcoin's beginning is done and it is now on the middle time where the price will be having some declines most of the time. It's potential to have a great value is still there but the more people are making FUDs, the more of that possibility is lessen. Just focus on investing and trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

I am saying a lot of times now but I will keep on saying it, Bitcoin's beginning is done and it is now on the middle time where the price will be having some declines most of the time. It's potential to have a great value is still there but the more people are making FUDs, the more of that possibility is lessen. Just focus on investing and trading.
Yes, focus on that strategy trading and investing in that way we can easily find our profit behind on this bloody market. A lot of people may get disappointed but let's be strong we all know that everything will be fine after these struggles face on Bitcoin we will know it may recover again. So, keep it upholding and invest some time. At least we are ready for the possible bull run.
Andam76

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:19:44 AM

bitcoin is indeed more recommended for long-term investment ... because for the short term the benefits cannot be felt especially nowadays the price of bitcoin tends to fall ... investors really have to be patient to wait until the price of bitcoin like the previous year ...
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:11:44 AM

Yes exactly stop worrying about the future of bitcoin let us be hopeful on what could it bring to us. Keep on learning about bitcoin for in the end we can give our full trust on it.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:12:34 AM

bitcoin is indeed more recommended for long-term investment ... because for the short term the benefits cannot be felt especially nowadays the price of bitcoin tends to fall ... investors really have to be patient to wait until the price of bitcoin like the previous year ...
well, when the potential of bitcoin is indeed very good, because many say that this technology continues to be developed. however, the prices that go up and down so quickly make people panic, and sell with panic. well, but it's true, that this is just starting.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

Bitcoin is not the price. It is way beyond what we can see in the charts. It is a technology first and foremost. Its value as a traded "asset" or "commodity" is simply secondary. It is a mode of payment. If people will only treat Bitcoin as a store of value, sooner or later it will really lose everything. But if people will treat it more as a currency, then it will indeed replace our old fiat money in the most proper time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: